Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China (40078 Views)

Why African Women Must Go Natural / 18+ Unclad Photos Of African Women Slaves From The Past. / The Strange Custom Of Celebrating "Traditional" Marriages Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by DaRapture: 4:37am On Nov 06, 2011
Yeah, most African women are desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by tpia5: 5:49am On Nov 06, 2011
but has any1 else noticed this?

cant say i have.

i doubt the ratio is more than non-blacks own.
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by kliva6(f): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2011
i doubt the ratio is more than non-blacks own.

lol but i'm not sure I understand fully? or are u implying that the people just aren't, u know smiley

@DaRapture I know, isn't it sad?? sad its like sme of them would do absolutley anything to get away from the black race.
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by tpia5: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2011
^are you referring to the men or the women?

Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by tpia5: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2011
lol but i'm not sure I understand fully? or are u implying that the people just aren't, u know

i meant i dont think the number for black women is higher than the number for other races.

still along the line of what you were typing.

are you male or female?

btw do you have anything to say about the beautiful black women married to not so beautiful black men.
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by kliva6(f): 6:20am On Nov 07, 2011
oh okkk, i get it now,

btw do you have anything to say about the beautiful black women married to not so beautiful black men.

loll you just had to bring that up, didn't u? cheesy I guess its okk, cuz in d case of Africans, there aren't too many not beautiful people, majority of us are just automatically beautiful, thats the truth wink [yes i know i'm biased]

i'm female btw
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by chinweub: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2011
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by pleep(m): 5:19am On Nov 24, 2011
I think this topic is worth reviving.

So, men of Nairaland, what do you think of [i]Chinese [/i]women?
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by Bo1: 10:08pm On May 03, 2013
Hi look, how about this for a change, I am a Chinese woman and I married a Nigerian man. We've married for almost 10 years. :-)

I am not racist, neither is my family. But I come from a very small town in China and people there have never seen black people apart from what the western world wants us to see - starving African children, or New York gang crime. So yes, some Chinese people are small-minded and racist, but you need to ask why - the west has done it again!

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by Bo1: 10:19pm On May 03, 2013
OMG just seen someone saying that japanese women are best of the best of oriental women, have you lost your mind? Do you know how ugly they are Go to China and especially northern China then you will know what real beautiful oriental women look like. Please.
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by Bernd2(m): 3:28am On Jul 30, 2014
smiley

Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by blacktigerBX: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Honestly, if you have an issue with these two being together then you are as much of a stupidd fuckingg RACIST as the white cops in Folton. This is a shamful way to be. Racism contintues here today thanks to a large chuck of you dumb mother fuckers. This type of talk along with calling each other "Niggers" is self defeating!!!!!!! You just keep us from progress.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by makahlj2: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2015
Sorry dude, but if you find the people of another race ugly as a whole or not, has nothing to do with racism. It's simply a matter of personal preferences, or aesthetics if you wish. As for the N-word, I personally dislike it, but still find nothing wrong with it. When we call ourselves Niggers, we are proud of ourselves. When a white racist says it, he means us harm and that's not okay. By the way, why are you resurrecting old threads?
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by dhummystecah(f): 6:29am On Oct 22, 2015
cap28:
some comments from chinese people about the pictures of chinese men with african women:

Chai!
Re: Chinese Men's Marriages To African Women Causes Controversy In China by tpiah2: 2:55am On Feb 15, 2016
well, nothing new really, I suppose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Ijaw Here? / Your Thoughts On African Americans Moving Back To Africa. / Ooni Ogunwusi Off To UN Headquarters In New York (Pctures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.