Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Please, Who Is To Blame: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Who Is To Blame: (1676 Views)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry / When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Who Is To Blame: by fawwyb(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2007
Pls, can someone be frank with me? One day, i and my friend were discussing in my room and it got to a point that we started talking about how much he trusted his girlfriend. He told me that he can bet his life on it that his girlfriend can never date any other guy, i told him not to trust her that much, then i told him that i would put his Gf to test and he gave me go ahead.
To cut the long story short, i took her to one eatery joint and i f**ked her the same week. My friend got to know about this and am afriad it about to tear our freindship apart, who is to blame? Myself, the lady or my freind that gave me go ahead!
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by iice(f): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2007
So you couldn't just stop short of doing the deed, you had to go there. . . Your friend am sure trusted you to test her but not drive her. . .irreparable damage
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by fawwyb(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2007
he gave me go-ahead to do anything, his goahead had no restriction and moreso, he had earlier to me that he might end up not marry the lady,
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by iice(f): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2007
Even if he gave you the go ahead. . .it doesnt always mean screw my babe to prove me wrong undecided
Some guys don't date babes their friends have screwed before. . .they would screw her but not date her undecided Regardless that he wasn't sure of marrying her, marriage is not always the end result when dating.

You could have tested her without doing what you did. By your actions, his trust in the babe has been crushed (do you know how that feels?) The broken trust has spilled over to you.
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by benit(f): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2007
You could have tested her without doing what you did. By your actions, his trust in the babe has been crushed (do you know how that feels?) The broken trust has spilled over to you.

Word!
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by Macutie(f): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2007
How can u be so wicked? And u are someones friend? Y did u have 2 go dt far 2 prove a point? U are asking who is to blame when u are d one dt had sex with ur friends girl friend! Man dt no be question! I dont think he is ur friend! If u took him to be ur friend u would have known where to stop and avoid hurting ur friend! I'm outta here! Gosh!
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by Macutie(f): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2007
How can u be so wicked? And u are someones friend? Y did u have 2 go dt far 2 prove a point? U are asking who is to blame when u are d one dt had sex with ur friends girl friend! Man dt no be question! I dont think he is ur friend! If u took him to be ur friend u would have known where to stop and avoid hurting ur friend! I'm outta here! Gosh!
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by fawwyb(m): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2007
Am sorry to say this. both of us are players, i mean the very friend of mine am talking about is also a player so i never thought he would in anyway hurt him and for your information, i never wanted to go that far but the lady lured me into it
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by kanmosyl(m): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2007
@poster,
Guy why do u go this far,
the fact that both of u are player doesn't he can't end up marrying the gal
there are ways u can prove him rather than poking his girlfriend, guy u are wicked o(home breaker)
U ARE TO BE BLAME cus u are not his true friend can u do that to ur younger brother.
i had a similar experience from ex but i had to use my initiative to prove my maturity by taking style to run from it.
Bros run and go and apologise to both of them cus u don cause trouble
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by fawwyb(m): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2007
i have apologised and he has accepted but am afriad that might be the end of their relationship cry
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by iice(f): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2007
Their relationship? Of course. . .he said he trusted her with his life. . .you don't expect that broken trust to be just kissed and bandaged and all will be peachy? shocked shocked

If your relationship with him is rocky but still on the mend. . .then you are luckier than some people.
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by Macutie(f): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2007
@iice .
True talk girl. True talk!
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by Boller: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2007
Another tell by moonlight angry sad

Pls, we need the part 2 tongue
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by fawwyb(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2007
I thought someone was going to ask how my friend got to know what i did.
part 2 will be out by next week, ok grin grin
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by iice(f): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2007
Really? like people have their traps shut eh? grin
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by jkpretty(f): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2007
I'm pissed,its a sorrry case lipsrsealed
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by fawwyb(m): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2007
@ iice
       just an imaginative story. it never happened and i hope it will never happen to me.
By the way, if i really did such a bad thing to my friend, could i be so foolish to tell him? Am sure the lady wouldn;t either, grin grin
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by anando(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2007
fawwyb u r an asshole!!!!!!!!
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by iice(f): 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2007
fawwyb, it doesn't have to come straight from your mouth or hers for him to know. grin
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by fawwyb(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2007
@anando
Try to read what you wrote on here by yourself, just take a look at it, you are the odd one out, kinda demented grin grin
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by OmoEko1(f): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2007
Some thread doesn't worth replying to beco its useless.
Why are people reponding and wasting their time, this dude story is fakeeeeeee and all what he said were made up.

**Sniff Sniff** I can even smell his lies through my sidekick screen.

Eya u wished u bleeped her, lol. Abeg stop lying jare
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by ariblaze(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2007
Omo Eko:

Some thread doesn't worth replying to beco its useless.
Why are people reponding and wasting their time, this dude story is fakeeeeeee and all what he said were made up.

**Sniff Sniff** I can even smell his lies through my sidekick screen.

Eya u wished u bleeped her, lol. Abeg stop lying jare

my sentiments exactly
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by OmoEko1(f): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2007
So I wasn't the only one thinking that cool
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by coollove: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2007
Every body have spoken well. But nobody said anything about the girl! To me the girl is a bad egg. Why must she cheat.
Pls ppl should blam her too.

Pls ppl should say something about her.
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by OmoEko1(f): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2007
Wow good try grin coollove and faywwb are the same person, so quit playing game becos u re showing stupidity . grin
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by CrazyMan(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2007
I don't think sleeping with your guys girl friend is worth it. There are so many ways to prove that girls cannot be trusted.

Anyway you proved your piont and am sure he got the message into his brain.
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by Easybaby(f): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2007
A beg your pardon! grin
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by ariblaze(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

Wow good try grin coollove and faywwb are the same person, so quit playing game because u re showing stupidity . grin

is that true?
wont that be something

why would anyone wanna have multiple handles?
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by OmoEko1(f): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2007
@ariblaze

Lol this is Nland wonder, he did that to make the story much interesting, he had the new username to back up his story.
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by osereka(m): 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2007
better than some of those nollywood movies
keep it up. you may land a good job in nollywood
as a scipt writter. grin
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by kabirat(f): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2007
But Guys,

come to tink of it. It could happen u know but not to the extent of employing a friends assistance to sleep with the babe.

I ve witnessed a scenario whereby a guy's confidence on his babe was dashed. This guy contacted his babe with another mobile number, changed his voice and pretended to be the babes secret admirer which the babe foolishly and stupidly fell on the trap.

The guy was so disappointed but could not tell the lady cause it would appear as a betrayal.

how abou that?
Re: Please, Who Is To Blame: by iice(f): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2007
They say the truth abi reality is stranger than fiction

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Feel I Share This Stuff: Aye Toto! / The Wedding Test / The Long Thing, This Strong Thing, This Thong Thing And This Wrong Thing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.