Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . (22654 Views)

"My Husband Does Not Last Long In Bed And Now I'm Sleeping With My Ex" / I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law / I Have A Confession " I Slept With My Foaster Father And Now Am Carrying His : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by Combust: 3:31am On Jun 21, 2011
Forum   could   anybody   direct  me to  the bible  passage   that  could  exonerate me   from  double  Punishment  in heaven  ( I fear   for a   double  dose of hell  fire) . I have  been  sleeping    with  my  Pastor's   wife  for  1 year  now  . It  all started   when the pastor  would send the  pretty  bomb  to my office   for  money  laundering to  their   Joint  Swiss bank   account  . I  work in the  external  acct   control  Dept of my  Bank .One  thing lead  to the  other and   Wife    pick  interest in me   and   She   started  discussing  fundamental  happing  in  our  homes  .She  confided in me   that her husband  is a  2 minute  man. Who  usually  mount  her without  fore play  and  she  yarn  for the  good  sex  life  .  I offered  to help   her out  and  we  started  Once  a month  contact  and   Now it's  1 other days   except  on  the   Sabbath and  lent   fasting  period  which  we   keep holly . She   want me  to start    depositing money in her  personal  name   so that  we  can eloped  together to  US  and  start  a new life  .  My conscience Is  saying this is  wrong  .  Will somebody  help me before  I  go  crazy  ?
Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by Sparkle777(f): 5:20am On Jun 21, 2011
Guy. She s just using you.
Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by Pysam(m): 7:06am On Jun 21, 2011
i feel so sori 4 u men cos u abt to face war if u remain in dt sin.catastrophe nd wahala is nt far from u beta run for ya life .cos u re cursed.

1 Like

Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by ucnduka(f): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2011
Instead of looking for a path of repentance and forgiveness, u'r looking for a bible verse that would exonorate you, poster you need help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2011
Combust:

Forum   could   anybody   direct  me to  the bible  passage   that  could  exonerate me   from  double  Punishment  in heaven  ( I fear   for a   double  dose of hell  fire) . I have  been  sleeping    with  my  Pastor's   wife  for  1 year  now  . It  all started   when the pastor  would send the  pretty  bomb  to my office   for  money  laundering to  their   Joint  Swiss bank   account  . I  work in the  external  acct   control  Dept of my  Bank .One  thing lead  to the  other and   Wife    pick  interest in me   and   She   started  discussing  fundamental  happing  in  our  homes  .She  confided in me   that her husband  is a  2 minute  man. Who  usually  mount  her without  fore play  and  she  yarn  for the  good  sex  life  .  I offered  to help   her out  and  we  started  Once  a month  contact  and   Now it's  1 other days   except  on  the   Sabbath and  lent   fasting  period  which  we   keep holly . She   want me  to start    depositing money in her  personal  name   so that  we  can eloped  together to  US  and  start  a new life  .  My conscience Is  saying this is  wrong  .  Will somebody  help me before  I  go  crazy  ?

Read your post, and see how implausible it sounds.

You're one of those sad beings, that have no joy in their lives. So you come on a public board, make up false stories just to garner even a sliver of attention. Well, you got it. I feel so sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by hakunajay(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2011
Even if this story is true, which I doubt anyway, it sounds so twisted and I can only take it as the writer's mischievous thoughts. I bet you're actually dying to shag your pastor's wife, isn't it? Ok, suppose you're really doing it with her, she's just using you and your job might be on stake, imagine what the headlines would read- bank officer connived with a pastor in money laundering.
Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by N101: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2011
Combust:

How old are you?  Seriously, can you hear yourself @ bolded? 

Does that make sense to you?
Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by ifyalways(f): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2011
Have u started eating from the holy and anointed pot already or u still dealing with conscience issues ?
Karma is real.
Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2011
story, story.
work on your nollywood script and then come back for further instruction.

1 Like

Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by Ishilove: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2011
ajigglin:

story, story.
gbam!
Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by Ishilove: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2011
ajigglin:

story, story.
gbam!
Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by ikooko(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2011
Combust:

My conscience Is  saying this is  wrong  .  Will somebody  help me before  I  go  crazy  ?

Calm-down and listen; you don't have any conscience, you are a criminal and you are not going any crazy.
Any pastor stealing from his church is is a robber, and you are guilty of same crime. why not take maximum advantage to share the loot if you are that smart?
Make no mistake, the pastor is fully aware that you are a fool and you are sleeping with his wife, he kept quiet because she is just his business partner/agent, that is the only way to keep you in the racket at no cost.

If this story is true, HOLY GHOST FIRE will soon burn you down, and I hope this is not my pastor.
Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by MaiSuya(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2011
na wa o!
Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by coogar: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2011
Combust:

this is a lie. . . .combust(you should be ashamed of yourself).
Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by obowunmi(m): 4:13am On Jun 23, 2011
@ OP: she only wants to use you to come to America. Enjoy the pu,h.ssy. But make sure you chop clean mouth.
Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by Greencat(f): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2011
Siena:

Read your post, and see how implausible it sounds.

You're one of those sad beings, that have no joy in their lives. So you come on a public board, make up false stories just to garner even a sliver of attention. Well, you got it. I feel so sorry for you.

yah da poster is just a sad fella
Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by frenchman2: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2011
cooked up story.
Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by majorgr: 12:18am On Jul 02, 2011
its a good tin u've realised dat wat u've bn doing is wrong dats jst d first step. The 2nd step is 2 renounce it, that means stoping it tellin her that it is over and comin 2 d throne of grace 2 receive 4givness, and he said it in his words that he is faithful and just 2 forgive u. But beware! Others wil try 2 remind u of ur past life bt kip this in mind that he wil 4gv and remember ur sins no more. Hapy recovery!

1 Like

Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by goggs(m): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2011
cock and bull story,

in my town they say , a goat killed a hyena
Re: It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2013
This story is ficticious, it was well curled to satisfy the reader, it only happened in your imaginations, dont dare it!

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: What's Your Daily Routine? / 7 Tips For Overcoming Shyness On World Introvert Day / Should I Leave My Cheating Wife, Or Have An Affair Of My Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.