Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures (33028 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Love Tinubu But I Place Nigeria Above Friendship / Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo / We Promised Change To Nigerians But Not In 4 Years - Fashola Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by etokhana: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dele Momodu, journalist and publisher of Ovation Magazine, says he never asked anyone to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari and did not campaign for his presidency.

Momodu said this in an interview with Chude Jideonwo.

Speaking on the Buhari government, he said: “I actually like the man personally but his politics, no way”.

He also denied allegations that he promoted Buhari’s campaign for the presidency.

“I didn’t sell Buhari to you. All I did was post his pictures. There is no way anyone can say, I said you must go and vote for Buhari,” he said.

“The mess in Nigeria today is because Nigerians find it difficult to detach themselves from career politicians.

“But Nigeria cannot continue in this madness. Why we lack progress is because we are too embittered, too enraged it is unbelievable.”

Momodu, who fled from the government of Sani Abacha, former military head of state, said he had just secured an office space close to the Canary Wharf in London for his magazine when a blast happened.

He said he thought the military leader had found his location in the United Kingdom.

“Nobody would ever imagine that you would have £20,000, you’ve spent £14,000, yet you haven’t bought furniture or anything,” Momodu said.

“Even my bank manager, a white lady at the National Westminster bank said, ‘Dele look at me I’m not being racist, but I don’t see how you’re going to do it.

“I went to her to see if she would give us a loan, she said no, I can’t give you a loan because you don’t have any record of doing business in the UK.

“But as Nigerians, we are resilient. So we got an office and second-hand furniture. So we decided to get a bottle of Cognac and celebrate because we got an office not minding how we were going to pay printers.

“Then boom! There was a bomb next to our building. A massive explosion with over 100 houses blown apart.

“We started running, and I started shouting Abacha! Abacha!.

“I thought Abacha had discovered where I was. So we ran, and we saw police dogs everywhere. Apparently, they had evacuated the area, and we didn’t know because we were busy celebrating.

“But we were lucky the building was bombproof, and our building was able to withstand the impact.”

https://www.thecable.ng/dele-momodu-i-didnt-sell-buhari-to-nigerians-i-only-posted-his-pictures/amp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Lavisha(f): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
*Yinmu**

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Drakkernoir: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why does this Dele guy like feeling important with himself?

Who em be sef?

Em fit win ward?

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by headSmasher: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Baby factory criminals

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
You're a mumu man. Why would you post the pictures of a dead man? angry

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Think9ja(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Somewhere right now, one mumu Nigerian is busy selling one idiot as candidate for next year's election.

I don't know if Jesus or Muhammad or Lucifer (whichever one you believe in) needs to come down themselves to tell some Nigerians that it can never get better than it is.

Nigeria can not and will never work.

No matter who wins the presidential election come next year, the following things will never happen

1. You won't get Justice in court without knowing someone
2. You won't work in the same office with Atiku, Saraki or Osinbajo's children
3. You won't be given admission to study your dream course without knowing someone even if you meet the points
4. You won't get at least twenty hours of light in your house if your neighborhood is not surrounded by Porsche people
5. Dollar will never come down to N350
6. Boko Haram and banditry will not end. Instead, a new insurgent group will emerge
7. Anchor borrowers scheme will never reach the real farmers in the villages of Nigeria
8. You will never be a big name in your career if you don't live the so called big cities.
9. And many other Nigerian problems

This country has been damaged beyond repair. The foundation of this country is so faulty. From the amalgamation, to the coup and counter coups. The only way out for us now is to break up this contraption. Those campaigning for Tinubu, Atiku, etc are only doing so because they will eat from the national cake once their candidates win. You need to live in Abuja to see what these guys and their families do with the resources of this country.

if you don't know someone that knows someone that knows one of the leading candidates, don't campaign or vote for any one of them, no matter what the person is promising. Because by doing so, you're using your hands to choose your oppressors. Leave their friends and families to vote for them.

Because whether we like it or not, the country is gone.

104 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by FreeStuffsNG: 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
I agree with Chief.
In fairness to him, the reality is that Chief has never even won any government elective position and not influential enough to sway the voters.
Though he is strong on the social media, unfortunately, there is no polling station on the social media.

Meanwhile, once again I appeal to my fellow patriotic Nigerians ,please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by God1000(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself, you are part and parcel of the people that made it happen

12 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by SultanOfPuna: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Buhari Should call my Ex

She has Job Interview Tomorrow

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by rattlesnake(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
sharaaaaaaaaaaaap fat amala...super eagle lose i dey vex angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by santopelele(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
BUHARI IS A FAILURE! PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD ASSOCIATES THEMSELVES WITH A TYPICAL BUFFON FAILURE

22 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Xagacem: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Too late

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by WiszyFraud: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Kollins11: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
FG fit ban Twitter again before tomorrow morning. Nigerians don go insult Buhari for him Twitter handle.

Them say since our President wish super-eagles well, evil don befall them......naso Anthony Joshua take chop beta beating that day too.

Get Ready to start using VPN again oo

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by SILVERLINES: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
cheesy

National curse

12 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
hmmm any other news
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by hismerhill(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why will uncle dele be insulting my intelligence with this nonsense he's saying. Although it's a common knowledge that "Success has many father's but failure is an orphan".
I can remember one of his articles them on the pendulum titled " Nigerians have a way of avoiding good President ". I can remember how he glorified Abiola his former boss in the said article whilst urging Nigerians not to miss another messiah (Buhari).

All this elite self, they always everyone is gullible. Mcheww

12 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by SarkinYarki: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
You say what?

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Mko123(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Q
Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Sonnobax15(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
undecided
Mennnnnnnn, finally, Buhari curse don work on our super eagles team for full 90 minutes shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Pvin: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
And he has succeeded in calling Super Eagles back

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Antoeni(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fufu Shut up

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Primusinterpares(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Bad energy

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Boogyman557: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by specialmati(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin grin grin Shebi buhari wished super chicken good luck today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Beremx(f): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nigerians waiting for Buhari on social media after today’s match

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by berrystunn(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Drakkernoir:
Why does this Dele guy like feeling important with himself?

Who em be sef?

Em fit win ward?

Even in family he can't

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures by Khaysee: 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Alright are u for real

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Dances Victoriously After Winning PDP Presidential Primary (Video) / Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE / FFK: "Buhari Begged Like A Baby, Obasanjo Made Mistake By Not Jailing Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.