Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,748 members, 7,802,290 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? (5692 Views)

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. / Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by quadrant4: 7:09am On Jun 21, 2011
Is not uncommon this days to see people saying especially ladies that they fall in love. However even after a short period of time when that thing that appeals to them is no longer there some decided to fall out of love. So in your own opinion fall in love or fallen out of love which is easier?
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by quadrant4: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2011
I want people to response based on their past experiences let us share views together.
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Godmother(f): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2011
Falling inlove is way easier because it can happen without you even knowing
But falling out of love takes a conscious effort and is a painful process
so that makes it tough
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by quadrant4: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2011
I agree with you Godmother
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by quadrant4: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2011
Godmother have you experience any before now?
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by iice(f): 10:58am On Jun 21, 2011
Easier to fall out of love for me. Both are a mental thing. Very difficult for me to love someone.
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by MrCork17: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2011
well i fall in love everynight with different women! undecided

1 Like

Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by yusuf2(m): 11:26am On Jun 21, 2011
^^^and how does that answer the question at hand? undecided
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2011
To me falling in love is easier than fallen out of love.
One lone reason is that i am already use to d guy
or girl and i wont easily let go.
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by hassymo5(m): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2011
FeLlOw NaIrAlAnDeR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[b][b][b]Fallin in LUV is easier,Fallin out of LUV it is not easy all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/b][/b]
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by osodstarz(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2011
I think to fall out is the easiest, Experience: there's dis girl i meet @ work 1 day, we chatted she agree to be my girl friend, and we started goin on very well, then after a while she changed and so pickin my calls without hurtin in a single.
I could recall that it took me weeks before i could get to convince her of my love for her but i was surprise to see just walk away like that, the very thought of her still hunt me till ds very moment
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by thundaBOLT: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmm to fall in love is easy but to fall out isn't easy except 1 night stand or parole girls and even to fall out of lust is not also easy especially when he or she is an expert in Bedmitton then falling love leave a painful trade mark ( heart break, tear and hatred)
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by sley4life(m): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2011
fall out
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by gbolax(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2011
to fall out is not easy oooo, for the past 2years now ave been trying to fall out with my girl, wen ever i c her. i keep loving her. i dont even know what to do cus i know i cant get married to her bcus d feelings is not there anymore. i just love her naturally.
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by GudLion(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2011
Falling out of is lot more easier for me. Little things piss me off.
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by yesboss20(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2011
The answer boils down to the particular circumstance. IMO and frm my experience, it's easier to fall in love. I had a girl sometime back, and we got off to pretty well. Mths passd and I startd havin deep feelins for her. She didn't hide her emotions frm me, although I was kinda goin thru da same as she was but as a guy, I was willing to tag it as LOVE yet. We dated, had so many fights yet came back stronger until we decided to end thngs.
It definitely takes a more conscious effort to fall outta love, as you'd find urself almost always lookin back at what you used to have.

1 Like

Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by sagacious(f): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2011
Falling in is easier, falling out hurt to bone marrow, and it is complicated, It depends on condition that warrant falling out,
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by MMM2(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2011
i am alwayz lusting. angry
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by brainzdh(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2011
Falling in love is wayyyyyyy to easier smiley
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Foxybone(m): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2011
Love doesn't really exist, it only exists in fairy tales. Falling in love could be everyones dream but falling out of it is as painful as burning your self with a match. To avoid pains I decided to stay single though with many g, friends but non got my heart. grin grin grin
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Cuteobi(f): 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2011
'Omo u don make me fall in luv', Dbanj wud hav the perfect answer
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Gbenge77(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2011
Falling in love of course.
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by hackdacrew: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2011
hello pals i am a male 30, i am successful person , due to challenges of life i have once stay away from women for almost five years without committing myself to any relationship but instead focused on my life and goals, this year i begins to search around looking for a companion,due to the nature of my city it always a busy places and no time for jokes or play and where i live i hardly meet people all i meet are single mothers engage in relationship and etc alternatively every thing is based on the internet and so on,churches, night club,drinking Bar i do not go to night club because of my faith,instead i look around social networking site may be i can find a good girl i can married and settle down with for me there is nothing bad on finding love online it happened very well here ,i am not a racist but i dont just like white i love black girls, Dear Pals here is where i need your advise I find one pretty and good looking girl in Nigeria in fact she know half of my blood back home she is okay on her own ,we be talking and we have a lot of plans together ,she do say always i love you so much ,but my problem with her was we hardly communicate well ,we use to communicate but i used to see her at times if i do not make the moves she do not worried to call or text, and i do not want to be complaining i dont want to be seen as a nagging man ,i am a born again christian i do not ***** around or mess around all i want is settle down and really this girl spend few weeks with my, people few months back and she love the environment , i want woman to comment and advise on this, why is it that she care ,she love me so much as she does say,but she hardly text or send message,and all her family she present me as her fiancee is this right, I tell her every thing that goes up here concerning me,but some important matters that she need to feel me in she do say at time she forget when i will point to it she do begging and say sorry and for real i dont want to be complaining all time women what is your view ,
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by klaus3011(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2011
there is nothing bad in loving someone, thinking you would be loved in return is foolishness and stupidity, cheers
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Igosun: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2011
Falling out is the easiest.
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Squeegeez(f): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2011
Godmother:

Falling inlove is way easier because it can happen without you even knowing
But falling out of love takes a conscious effort and is a painful process
so that makes it tough

Oh so very true, Godmother you said it best! smiley
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by omodapson(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2011
Falling in love is easier.
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by michowest: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2011
Anybody can fall in love and anybody can equally fall out. It all depends on who you are.
Falling in love is not easy, and falling out of love is equally easy. Why ? Before I can fall in love with any woman on earth, it will take grace. I used to be like that until when I fell in love with a girl and she fell in love with me. If I sit down to think how terrible i would feel if this girl shud dissapoint me, I realize I may not live as a human being again.
So, falling in love na wa o, and falling out too na palaver! grin

1 Like

Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by ovwigho1(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
Fellow nairlanders, both falling and falling out is very easy, but the easiest is falling out of love ohh. anyway sha love is fucking tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Geomel: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
Both of them are Easier.
we also get student visa
www.geomelconsults..com
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by michylabo(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2011
Falling in love is easier than falling out of love, 1yr 2mths its been since i broke up with my ex who i wooed in just a night. I still miss her and havent fallen in love since then cry cry cry cry cry
Re: To Fall In Love Or Fall Out Of Love Which Is Easier? by Lolabbey: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2011
falling outta love takes a life time oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos / Do You Know A Giri Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex? / My Hot Angel Releases New Pics. Come In And Say Hi To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.