Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Have You Ever Been Blocked From Using The Forum? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Blocked From Using The Forum? (1053 Views)

Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) / My Glo Me2u Pin Has Been Blocked / Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Blocked From Using The Forum? by Ralvy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2007
Have you been Banned from using the Nairaland forum??

How did you cope, and how long did it take before you were allowed to use it again??

Was it of help??
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked From Using The Forum? by Seun(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2007
Just follow the rules and all will be fine. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked From Using The Forum? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2007
yeah, once grin
just 30 minutes lol. shocked
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked From Using The Forum? by CrazyMan(m): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2007
Won't say nothing
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked From Using The Forum? by Ralvy(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2007
y?
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked From Using The Forum? by CrazyMan(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2007
Because it's not necessary.

Now tell me, have you been blocked?
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked From Using The Forum? by McOmo(m): 5:51am On Oct 07, 2007
Na today ? Ever heard of multiple bans ?
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked From Using The Forum? by Ralvy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2007
lol, which 1 be multiple bans?
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked From Using The Forum? by niceuzor: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2007
. . .lol the english tire me oh? "mutiple Ban" is like you are BAN and you Account is BAN?

so two thing re blocked from the forum?

@poster

guy i was Ban & Unban and Ban & Unban by Seun even something he do make mistake

by baning me, & Unban me by pleading lipsrsealed anyway sha all this go stop one day e go come be past tense. cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked From Using The Forum? by Ralvy(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2007
lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked From Using The Forum? by niceuzor: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2007
Ralvy - why you come dey laf na abi you make e BAN me again? undecided

Mc Omo - na me 1st xperience multiple BANNING oh
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked From Using The Forum? by tobaaro(m): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2007
Seun:

Just follow the rules and all will be fine. smiley

If u dnt follow d 10commandments, God doesn't kill us 4 som hours! Bt u on d other hand, enjoy evercising ur powers and xpecting respect by banning we dat make ur forum sweet!
Guy, bettr couple up!! (2nd tym)
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked From Using The Forum? by excel12(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2007
Yes ,I was banned last friday for about 2 hrs or thereabout but Oga Seun has not told me why.
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked From Using The Forum? by Ralvy(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2007
lol, it happens err'day!
u shuld have logged in tu c d reason . .
Re: Have You Ever Been Blocked From Using The Forum? by ayodeji77(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2007
My friend Yemi77 told me he was banned last two week.but he claimed no reason was giving for his bannishment from the forum.
Please if you are very close to our OGA try and tell him to soft pedal oo.We love being members of nairaland.
Its informative ! interesting ! and exciting!
We always thank God for MR SEUN OSEWA

(1) (Reply)

Visit Nairalist For Jobs, Flats, Cars, Laptops, Wives / Getting A New Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Why Does A Forum Of NL's Status Not Have A Sophisticated Search Function?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.