Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me (3072 Views)

She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2011
Is it a good idea to involve siblings in relationship matters?

Even when you knew one before or through the other?

Like a lady who's friends with a sister & through the sister the friend meets the brother, and the brother has a thing for the friend.

It's funny how i can't really apply the same thing for guys, there always seems to be an issue with guy friends & their sisters undecided lipsrsealed

So somewhere along the line the sister's friend & brother become close but not so much in a 'relationship' but a growing friendship, the sister's friend tries not to make complaints to the sister but just has to sometimes as she feels there is no other option, and that's the only way she can get her point across to the guy without being aggravated or engaging in an argument.

What do you guys think?been in this situation before?
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by deniyor: 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by BABE3: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2011
OP, pls repeat the question.
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by 190: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2011
shakin my head

madness in pratice  undecided
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by xynerise: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2011
@poster. someone told me that u take left-over marijuana smoked by hoodlums on the street. Now I am beginning to believe that person undecided
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by deniyor: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2011
you might want to reword the thread.

Bad idea to involve the sister. It wasn't her choice for them to date. There should be a limit to her involvement.
If the two are not mature to date and handle their probs/issues btw them, they should not date.

What happens when things don't work? The poor sister will be forced to take sides esp as the two are immature already as it is.
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by 190: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
xynerise:

@poster. someone told me that u take left-over marijuana smoked by hoodlums on the street. Now I am beginning to believe that person undecided
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by MrCork17: 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2011
Pweety4me. madam are u looking for husband? undecided
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by bookface: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2011
A lady who's friend with a sister whose brother's cousin and Aunty are close to his husaband. . .wtf are you saying? Just go straight to the point already
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by 190: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Pweety4me. madam are u looking for husband? undecided
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by MMM2(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2011
op
pls take it easy 4 d 2nd time and come again,
we re confused angry
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Excelboi(m): 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2011
bookface:

A lady who's friend with a sister whose brother's cousin and Aunty are close to his husaband. . .wtf are you saying? Just go straight to the point already
lol! Ni be by force to open thread,maybe she's just bored
M M M:

op
pls take it easy 4 d 2nd time and come again,
we re confused angry
op u hear,we dey wait
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
deniyor:

you might want to reword the thread.

Bad idea to involve the sister. It wasn't her choice for them to date. There should be a limit to her involvement.
If the two are not mature to date and handle their probs/issues btw them, they should not date.

What happens when things don't work? The poor sister will be forced to take sides esp as the two are immature already as it is.

How does the post not related to the thread?afterall i gave a scenario, these people don't see to understand plain english & lack the ability to understand the relationship between the thread title & contents.

Well like i said they r not in a relationship but getting close, the friend had known the sister prior & sister & brother are sort of close.

It's true you can never know with brother & sisters.
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2011
BABE!:

OP, pls repeat the question.
Repeat the reading
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by iice(f): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2011
Never been in that situation. . .i'm usually always closer to the brother than the sister so really can't ask her for help or even talk about anything to do with the brother. Same thing with my brothers. . .i stay outta their bizness unless the womanoid wants to take advantage or starts rubbish. . . Am with deniyor on this. . .they should handle their ish by themselves if they decided to date themselves.
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Ifedisky(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2011
Won't be bad to listen to the sister as there's no relationship yet, if there is she should be left alone, however,for her to be the conduit for unsavoury news is not advisable at all
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by deniyor: 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

How does the post not related to the thread?afterall i gave a scenario, these people don't see to understand plain english & lack the ability to understand the relationship between the thread title & contents.

Well like i said they r not in a relationship but getting close, the friend had known the sister prior & sister & brother are sort of close.

It's true you can never know with brother & sisters.

It is related to the thread. I didn't say it wasn't. Don't take this the wrong way but your initial post is quite ambigious. Thats why I advised you to re-word your initial post. Sentences get too long and confusing on who is being referred to sometimes.
Pweety4me:

Is it a good idea to involve siblings in relationship matters?

Even when you knew one before or through the other?

Like a lady who's friends with a sister & through the sister the friend meets the brother, and the brother has a thing for the friend.

It's funny how i can't really apply the same thing for guys, there always seems to be an issue with guy friends & their sisters undecided lipsrsealed

So somewhere along the line the sister's friend & brother become close but not so much in a 'relationship' but a growing friendship, the sister's friend tries not to make complaints to the sister but just has to sometimes as she feels there is no other option, and that's the only way she can get her point across to the guy without being aggravated or engaging in an argument.

What do you guys think?been in this situation before?

Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
And I am still CONFUSED
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Cuddlemii: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
xynerise:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Although I can't seem to reconcile your comment with brother and sister relationship or Inbreeding. It got me laughing.
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
I told him?,

She told her

He told her ?

He told who?

Who Tell Who?

Can you just refrain your question again and again?
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Nekai(f): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2011
I think it's pointless to put the sibling in the middle of the drama, and it will eventually mess up your relationship with both people.
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Mynd44: 5:11am On Jun 22, 2011
I give up.
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2011
iice:

Never been in that situation. . .i'm usually always closer to the brother than the sister so really can't ask her for help or even talk about anything to do with the brother. Same thing with my brothers. . .i stay outta their bizness unless the womanoid wants to take advantage or starts rubbish. . . Am with deniyor on this. . .they should handle their ish by themselves if they decided to date themselves.
Hmm ok, but still what if that's the only way?or maybe it isn't if you guys are both mature sha undecided

deniyor:

It is related to the thread. I didn't say it wasn't. Don't take this the wrong way but your initial post is quite ambigious. Thats why I advised you to re-word your initial post. Sentences get too long and confusing on who is being referred to sometimes.
So how would you have worded it?better?tell me

Nekai:

I think it's pointless to put the sibling in the middle of the drama, and it will eventually mess up your relationship with both people.
Hmmm it's true sha.

Ifedisky:

Won't be bad to listen to the sister as there's no relationship yet, if there is she should be left alone, however,for her to be the conduit for unsavoury news is not advisable at all
smiley
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

I told him?,

She told her

He told her ?

He told who?

Who Tell Who?

Can you just refrain your question again and again?

The question is the first sentence on the thread.
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by kemmeye: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2011
There are so many things wrong about the question i dont even know where to start from. smdh
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2011
All these young girls in America,only God knows what they are thinking with their brain,

You Say

I say

Yoruba

Yoruba

Something wey no concern you

Pweety4me i don`t expect this kind rubbish from you.

DO YOU HAVE TO INSULT 190 MOTHER BASED ON YOUR INEFFICIENCIES?
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by bookface: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2011
OYINBOGOJU:

All these young girls in America,only God knows what they are thinking with their brain,

You Say

I say

Yoruba

Yoruba

Something wey no concern you

Pweety4me i don`t expect this kind rubbish from you.

DO YOU HAVE TO INSULT 190 MOTHER BASED ON YOUR INEFFICIENCIES?

If there's anything she lacks, it's the good ol'manners.

I won't be surprised if she insults her parents in the real world.

Omo labí, wèrè ló yà.

Omokómo ikeji ajá.
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2011
Pweety4me

Omo Dara sugbon Ko ni iwa

You must be thinking you are pretty but without [b]MANNERS [/b]beauty is nothing.

ASK THE REAL MEN THEY WILL TELL YOU MORE
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by bookface: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2011
why do you people just assumed she's pretty? Because her username is pweety4me? shior.

This is the internet men, you people should stop giving users like her undeserved props, it will only make her feel like she's got two vaginnas, and she could therefore walk all over others.

For all i care, "she" might be some jobless ijebu "dude" typing shiit from OSU.
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2011
U MAKE ME LAUGH>>>>>>
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by Pweety4me(f): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2011
Seee vexing oooo cheiii e ti gbe!! tongue

I get manners pass all na mama grin
tongue
Re: I Told His Sister To Tell Him Off For Me by frank317: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2011
wow!!! shocked there is a sick girl in here

(1) (2) (3)

Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? / PHOTO: Ladies Do You Agree / How People See My Car. ( Very Funny Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.