Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. (18889 Views)

Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens / Anna Banner Turns 20, Happy Birthday To The Ex MBGN Winner / Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by Oby1(f): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2011
Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche.

Sometimes these celebrities tire me with their lies because they make the reporters look bad, just like kalu did to me.

I wrote that kalu uche and stephanie oforka were in love and about to wed.Kalu Uche called me up angry and used every word in the book to deny the affair and i even apologised to him.

He told me pointblank to stop writing lies and confirm from him next time, again i apologised.

Stephanies Publicist called me and blah blah blah,

The pictures below prove that i didnt lie and i wonder what point kalu tried to prove by lying when as at the time he lied stephanie was (still is)pregnant with his child.

The footballer wed stephanie who is almost 6months pregnant on friday/saturday june 17-18 2011 in the east and here are the beautiful pictures from the event.

Stephanie looks so lovely and its almost unbeleiveable that shes in her second trimester, some ladies rock pregnancy,shes one of them.

Kalu!!, Kalu!!, Kalu!!!, how many times I call your name? Bite your tongue next time before you lie.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/12347/28/ex-mbgn-stephanie-oforka-marries-footballer-kalu-u.html
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by tpia5: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2011
where are the photos.
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by Oby1(f): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2011
Pix

Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by MrCork17: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2011
Thats the ugliest light skin woman i ever seeen in my life (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by MMM2(m): 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2011
good 4 dem
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2011
how this babe take win MBGN na, see wide lips
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by aquita(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2011
Congratulations to the new couple. Na wa for bad belle people oooo.

The least you can do is to wish them a happy married life.

Abeg abeg abeg abeg abeg abeg abeg.
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
Must they all marry footballers or corrupt ex Transcorp MDs? These gold-digging twats are truly pathetic.
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by tpia5: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2011
with the husband's colour, i'm going to guess they might produce an era [redbone].

i could be wrong however.
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by btyfulmnd(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2011
wetin happen naa! e bi like say the guy fine pass the chik abi na make up,
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by snowdrops(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2011
the babe looks older than him.
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by 190: 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2011
[size=13pt]AINT KALU UCHE THE DUDE WHO PLAYS FOR ETHIOPIA WHATS HE DOING IN NIGERIA

WHO GAVE HIM VISA
[/size]
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by snowdrops(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
Then e be like say you no know who kalu uche be.
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by bashr4: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
abeg the lady fine die if you have actually seen her live i think she is not photogenic
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by 190: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
I CAN BET 5POUNDS THAT WOMAN IS AN EX KIDNAPPER
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by snowdrops(m): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2011
which one be photogenic again? well beauty is always in the eyes of beholder.
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by 190: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2011
snowdrops:

Then e be like say you no know who kalu uche be.

Who me
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by pereze: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2011
190:

I CAN BET 5POUNDS THAT WOMAN IS AN EX KIDNAPPER
190:

[size=13pt]AINT KALU UCHE THE DUDE WHO PLAYS FOR ETHIOPIA WHATS HE DOING IN NIGERIA

WHO GAVE HIM VISA
[/size]
@190 Guy, you are very annoying! You never make sense in any of your posting. Hope you grow up with your kids when they start arriving.
Mr, Cork:

Thats the ugliest light skin woman i ever seeen in my life (no oofeinse) angry

Wish you can post the true pix of your babe (if you have one which I seriously doubt) let us see what your type of beautiful skin look like.
Hope you read the part that says she is six months loaded!
CONGRATS UTCHMAN,THE GOAL WEY YOU SCORE NA MAKE SENSE GOAL. NA BRACE ABI HAT TRICK?
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by anishe(m): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2011
Happy married life. i hope the babe is tear rubber!! as in sasha, untouched. i mean a virgin.
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by pereze: 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2011
anishe:

Happy married life. i hope the babe is tear rubber!! as in sasha, untouched. i mean a virgin.
Mumu.
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by Ekpoma1: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2011
Whateva!
190:

WHO GAVE HIM VISA
[/size]
U got it all wrong. I think is their coach. The one that said Nigeria used over-age playa against them. Abi u don 4get ni?
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by 190: 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2011
^I think so too angry

VERY UGLY BOY MARRIED TO A VERY UGLY GIRL

LOOK AT HIS JAW BONE STICKING OUT OF FACE

EX ETHIOPIAN PLAYER angry - WONDER WHAT HE SAW IN THIS IBO GIRL
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by Ekpoma1: 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2011
190:

^I think so too  angry

VERY UGLY BOY MARRIED TO A VERY UGLY GIRL

LOOK AT HIS JAW BONE STICKING OUT OF FACE

EX ETHIOPIAN PLAYER  angry - WONDER WHAT HE SAW IN THIS IBO GIRL

Bro. The best u can do rite now is 2 wish them happy marriage life. After all he has agreed 2 settle down here with his wife instead of taking her 2 Ethiopia.
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by 190: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2011
^he wouldnt dare angry angry

Take away our woman to that country - Nigerians would finish him
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by londoner: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
Kalu,
Fashanu,
Yobo,

All opting for Naija sisters, they cant be that bad then.
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by mallorca(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2011
congrats to you senegal
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by maxproxl: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
she was 2nd to adaeze at d mbgn pageant, yobo hooked adaeze now its kalu & stephanie. two ex-beauty queens married to soccer stars. what a pleasant surprise. wishin them all the blessings of matrimony.

for all of you saying the girl is ugly, dont be decvd by d picture posted. may be u shld check out her facebook page. she's so beautiful. she was audience favourite when adaeze won, even tv viewers expected her to win back then.
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by Sleekmaxwell(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2011
That girl is absolutely stunning if you have seen her in life you will attest to my claims guess she is looking pale because of her pregnancy.
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by Gbenge77(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2011
Is the chick older or something?
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by mkpologwu(m): 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2011
Make Uche wear rubber wen tearing d girl, otherwise he go born HiTV pikin!
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by Natasha2(f): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2011
oh please you guys should spare me the girl looks good but damn pregnant before marriage jeez I hate that stuff
Re: Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. by 190: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2011
mkpologwu:

Make Uche wear rubber wen tearing d girl, otherwise he go born HiTV pikin!

[size=28pt]ROTFLMFAOOO grin grin [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3things You Don't Know About Phyno !!!!!!!!!! / Olakunle Churchill Honoured With Man Of The Year Award At Yoruba Cultural Event / Nigerians Love Me And My Style - Pretty Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.