Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? (1903 Views)

Does Age Really Matter In Marriage? / Does Age Difference Matter In A Relationship / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by lurdz(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2007
There's This lady in my Area, She's probably 4/5 yrs Older,Lives very close by but dammd sexy and Beautiful She been kinda having this such of Interest in me lately but the Prob is she's above what i would like to show around as a G/friend and her Immediate Younger sis Dated My Helder Brother, I would like to ask If it's Right to make the move and Go for the Gold? or Just let sleeping Dog lay. !!
Re: Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by uyilicious(f): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2007
no if you like him,y not.
Re: Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by Komodo: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2007
I say go for it, if you guys really like each other, you got nothing to be worried about, all you ave to be careful of is the inferior feeling you might have and dats even if you arent matured. With maturity on your side, you should be able to handle it, and only then will Age be "Just a number" smiley
Re: Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by sweetboobs(f): 1:38am On Aug 31, 2007
whats age gat to do with sex??huh? whether he's 60 if he can perform then what does it matter?
Re: Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by sammyjl(f): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2008
Age really has no say wen it comes to two ppl liking each other, seriously, and if 2 ppl like each other no matter the age difference, i say go for it. kiss
Re: Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by MrCrackles(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2008
Topic

No!
Re: Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by kufreabasi(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2008
lurdz:

and her Immediate Younger sis Dated My Helder Brother, !!
man this is a family afair.
but if she okay to you, you can continue.
Re: Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2008
Depends
Re: Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by ndumart: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2008
1 - 5 years is ok by me. Anything above that is a no-no
Re: Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2008
Well,as for me age_gap or Difference have nothing to do with some Kind of Relationship i needed.
do maters in some cases,it depends on the kind of Relationship
Re: Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by Moyola(f): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2008
dependz undecided
Re: Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by steve49ja(m): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2008
on?
Re: Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by aristocrat(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2008
age is just a number dat does not count att all, u see all we need in dis country is love. true love is d only solution to dis problem, so far there is love between d both of u, just keep going.bang anything bangable
Re: Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by geolabious(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2008
[size=13pt]N O=No[/size]
Re: Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by SeaGoddes(f): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2008
love is ageless
Re: Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by trueluva(f): 3:11am On Dec 26, 2008
Age difference really does count in a relationship. Because if you are much older that your mate you tend to think and act differently. I think that you should date your own age. Not someone who is 40 and you are 23. Because that person can be your mother or your father. I think in every relationship you have to think about it because you don't want to marry someone and then deal with it.
Re: Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by Muza(m): 3:16am On Dec 26, 2008
yeah it depends grin
Re: Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2008
If na for fun,ride on.
Re: Does Age Difference Count In A Relationship? by skolars(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2008
if the gurl is pretty
jidikwa ife ya
then go for her
mi and poverty no bi relation o

(1) (Reply)

My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! / Arranged Marriage! / Two Ladies In My Life; Which Should I Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.