Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) (28896 Views)

HID Awolowo's Burial - Live Updates (Pics) / Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... / The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by aljharem3: 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2011
Eko Ile:

Security-

now u talking beaf2 wink
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by EkoIle1: 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2011
alj_harem:

now u talking beaf2 wink

Please, keep your trolling to yourself, this is not about you.
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by EkoIle1: 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2011

Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by seanet02: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2011
obowunmi:

^^^^ se mo mo e ri   undecided undecided

I no sabi you, mk you dey go.
Me i want to jenbe, i tell you, its gonna be a wonderful experience for you. Just tell me any niche you want, standing ovation? You on top or doggy moves.  Yeepa, you too sweet
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by obowunmi(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2011
Are you g.a.y. ?    kiss angry kiss angry kiss angry kiss
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by seanet02: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2011
No, if you be man, then i will go after any of your sisters, a cute and bedable one. A v tunnel babe
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by Desola(f): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2011
Seanet and Obowunmi are creating their own comedy sketch here o. Seanet, do you know that he is a male? Lol, this is hilarious!
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by obowunmi(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2011
maa ma da asewo buruku yi l'oun jare. grin grin grin
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by iragbijile: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2011
Eko Ile:

@ Eko Ile my friend.

I need your help pretty fast. I just got laid off from my job. And since, you, Tinubu and I are from Iragbiji. I was wondering if you could guide me through on how to sign up for Tinubs's dyyck-suck-a-thon.

You need to help me out in my time of greatest need. I am serious. I am not joking at all.

Remember that: A friend in dycck, is a friend indeed.

A dyyyck shared, is a dyyck well sucked.

Got to help a brother out please. After all, A kii ni eni ni idi-okoTinubu mosan, ka mu a very unripe one. grin
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by oderemo(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2011
@iragbajiile, old boy that one is harsh oh. grin grin grin dyck suck athorn. damn grin
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by EkoIle1: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2011
Handing Over Of Armoured Personnel Carriers To The Lagos State Police Command

Feb 23, 2010 - We are gathered today in common purpose to fulfill a commitment to pursue our primary responsibility of protecting lives and property.

As our economy continues to grow to provide opportunities for law abiding citizens and mitigate desperate conditions, we recognize that our investment in crime prevention must never diminish in order to retain our capacity to deter law breakers and protect law abiding citizens.

Our partnership with the private sector through the Security Trust Fund has been most impactful in this regard.

It has brought on a new partnership with the Local Government and Local Council Development Areas who have invested yet again in the purchase of these Armored Personnel Carriers (APCs) to complement our efforts.

I believe that this investment tallies with our philosophy that peace, security and prosperity in each Local Government means peace, security and prosperity across the State.

I thank the Chairmen for this most important gesture and investment that will help us decentralize the reach and response efficiency of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS), across the State.

These APCs will be handed over to the RRS who will deploy them as strategic support to each of the 8 (eight) Area Commands across the State and will maintain 2 (two) as its complimentary back up fleet.

I must welcome formally, our new AIG in charge of Zone II to interesting partnership in crime prevention and detection in Lagos .

Sir, you are inheriting a highly motivated force that is rewarded for effort and led by an inspirational Commissioner of Police.

The successes of the Lagos State Police Command, its renewed image, efficiency and increasing public acceptance was recently captured in two newspaper reports which I feel compelled to share with you:

Daily Sun, Friday January 22, 2010 at page 13 captioned "Born Again Police"
The "Born Again" policemen, comprising Mobile Policemen and the regular cops, who were deployed in major streets in Ikeja as early as 6 am stunned their critics because of the "civilized" manner they handled the situation.

The armed policemen, whose presence were felt in the High Court Area, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja round-out, Awolowo Way, Opebi-Allen junction, down to Alausa, were seen watching the protesters like any other citizen.

But they did not, of course, forget their mission, which was to protect lives and property and to ensure that the peaceful protest did not degenerate to a violent one.

Quite unlike what Nigerians were used to, no protester was molested, intimated or tortured by any of the Policemen. Strangely too, not a single canister of tear gas was fired by the Policemen to disperse the protesters, let alone a gunshot."

Vanguard Newspaper, Thursday January 28, 2010 at Page 17, captioned "Apapa: Return of Okada Robbers and Police Response"

On Wednesday January 20, 2010 a two-man armed robbery gang which specializes in using Okada to rob people had taken position near the premises on one of the commercial banks on Warehouse Road Apapa and waited patiently for their victim who had gone to cash money to appear. Moments after the unnamed business man came out of the Bank the bandits armed with a new Browning pistol with 13 rounds of ammunition sped towards him, snatched the sack containing the money and zoomed off toward Marine Road .

A distress was promptly sent to the Police and a manhunt commenced. Luck however ran out of the two-¬man gang after a team of anti¬-robbery squad led by the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) Mr. Mohammed Ali which was on routine patrol of the area noticed an unusual meandering of a particular Okada and followed it closely. Apparently aware that the police was on their trail, the man at the back seat reportedly pulled out a gun and fired directly at the tyres of the police van with a view to demobilizing it. But he missed his target. The police responded accordingly and shot him off the bike, while the rider sped off with bullet wounds. The suspect was immediately rushed to nearby hospital but gave up the ghost moments afterwards. When the bag was searched, it contained the sum of N800,000.00. Both money and the pistol were taken to the Station. Incidentally, the owner of the cash was already at the Station to lay complaint about the robbery when the team arrived. There and then, the police announced that they had intercepted the suspect and that his money was intact. And much to the surprise of the complainant, his recovered money was handed over to him.

One of the policemen who was in the team who simply gave his name as Inspector Johnson said "for some time now we have not experienced Okada armed robbery here. In 2008 to early 2009, the incident was rampant but we were able to contain them (robbers). When they discovered that it was becoming very hot for them, they relocated because we were able to seal all their entry and exit points. So it was a surprise when this one happened".

At the Station, the man whose money was snatched and later recovered, refused to give his manes for security reasons. But he could not hide his appreciation as he said he could not believe that men of the Nigerian Police could be that effective in their response. The visibly excited middle-aged business man said "if it was a movie I would have said what happened today was a film-trick but this is live. When the incident occurred, I was speechless because for a' long time now, we have not experienced robbers using Okada to trail people either to banks or on the traffic. But after I regained consciousness and dialed the emergency number they gave us during one of the PCRC meetings, I was assured that the bandits would be rounded up. The voice asked me to come to the Station to incident the matter. I had barely finished writing what happened when a patrol team arrived and brought my money and the lifeless body of a young man from their van. I could not believe it. I have therefore, resolved from today onward, that I will continue to assist the police in my little way.

I commend the gallant and disciplined officers of the State Command.

Our job is not finished, but you demonstrate that if you have the right equipment, you can compete against the best from anywhere.

I urge you to continue to treat our citizens and tax payers who pay for these equipment with the utmost courtesy. Your uniforms, your patrol vehicles and your guns must be symbols of relief and safety for all law abiding citizens and symbols of fear for law breakers.

Toward improved security and safety of lives and properties, it is my pleasure to hand over these APCs to boost your operational efficiency.

Thank you.

Eko o ni baje o!

Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN
Governor of Lagos State

Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by seanet02: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
Desola Desola o, Desola mi da, Desola, desola aro mi mawe, desola o nitori re ni mama sen bu mi, desola ololufe mi. Obowunmi i feel put swagger for am on your sister's laps. Real swagger
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by aljharem3: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2011
iragbijile:

@ Eko Ile my friend.

I need your help pretty fast. I just got laid off from my job. And since, you, Tinubu and I are from Iragbiji. I was wondering if you could guide me through on how to sign up for Tinubs's dyyck-suck-a-thon.

You need to help me out in my time of greatest need. I am serious. I am not joking at all.

Remember that: A friend in dycck, is a friend indeed.

A dyyyck shared, is a dyyck well sucked.

Got to help a brother out please. After all, A kii ni eni ni idi-okoTinubu mosan, ka mu a very unripe one. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by Gbenge77(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2011
Well done Fashola.
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by EkoIle1: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2011
One day Governor. Developing leaders of tomorrow.

One Day Governor, Miss Adesope, takes office, commends LASG

Press Releases

Only Ideas Can Be More Enduring - Fashola
, One Day Governor, Miss Adesope, takes office, commends LASG

Jun 29, 2009 - Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) on Monday asserted that the State Government has sustained the Spelling Bee Competition that produces the One Day Governor because it believes that only ideas can be more enduring as people are transient.

The Governor spoke at the Executive Council Chamber of Lagos House, Ikeja when he received the One Day Governor for 2008, Miss Adesopo Olaide who emerged as winner of the Spelling Bee Competition organized by the New Era Foundation.

He added that while people are transient, ideas live, adding that late Chief Obafemi Awolowo is dead but his free education policy lives on as many beneficiaries are today policy makers.

He acknowledged the initiative of former Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his wife, Chief (Mrs) Oluremi Tinubu who introduced the Spelling Bee Competition, adding that it is a programe that has lived up to expectation and produced great leaders.

Governor Fashola who vacated his seat as Chairman of the State’s Executive Council for Miss Adesopo Olaide, said as a Chief Of Staff, he was deeply involved in the schedule and itinerary of each One Day Governor for the duration of the time in the office.

Governor Fashola told Miss Olaide and her cabinet members that the executive council chambers serves as the venue where policy ideas such as provision of free textbooks and desks, the beautification exercise and the reintroduction of voluntary organizations in schools were always debated.

He went on to add that the chamber serves as a theatre of debates where consensus is reached by majority while ensuring that conclusions are premised on getting the best for the greatest majority.

Governor Fashola told Miss Olaide Adesopo that before her arrival, the State Executive Council had debated on the implementation of Universal Basic Education (UBEC) programme and some classrooms which needed uplift.

While commending her for making some requests on behalf of her school, Governor Fashola said it reflected her sense of leadership, saying it is just another way of asking the Government to put back a little into the institution that made her.

He promised that the State Executive Council would address the request of Miss Adesopo at her school, Estate Senior Grammar School, Odi- Olowo and which include the provision of a school hall, the rehabilitation of two bungalows as well as provision of furniture for teachers.

The Governor congratulated the parents of the One Day Governor and prayed for long life for them to see many more years of wonderful exploits by their children.

Speaking earlier, the One Day Governor, Miss Olaide Olasopo said it is indeed a great pleasure for her to be on the exalted seat of Governor of Lagos State and seat face to face with the Governor Babatunde Fashola (SAN) whom she described as the Obama of Nigeria.

She thanked Governor Fashola for the journey he embarked upon so far in the transformation of Lagos State, adding that she believes it is a tip of the ice berg.

Miss Adesopo explained that the beautification of Lagos is a very laudable programme which is a demonstration of the true colours of Lagosians.

She said since Governor Fashola came onboard, he has ensured that Lagos in now not only better but more secured.

Said she: “You have invested so much in education in Lagos. The last Education Summit was an eye opener for everyone in terms of the deliberations. The donation of free textbooks to all pupils in public schools in Lagos was a policy that was well received by the children”.

She encouraged all residents of the State to empower the Government to do more by regularly paying their taxes.

She sought the Governor’s assistance to provide a hall at her school as well as a rehabilitation of two bungalow classrooms with provision of furniture for teachers in the school.

She was accompanied by the One Day Deputy Governor, Miss Ibitoye Funmilola from Ejigbo Senior High School, Oshodi, Speaker of the House of Assembly, Miss Agbolade Ruth from Eva-Adelaja Senior Secondary School, Bariga.

Others on her entourage include Bello Tolulope from Lagos State Civil Service Senior Model College, Igbogbo as the Agriculture Commissioner, Adetunji Joel Hescols from Lagos State Junior Model College, Kankon, Badagry as Education Commissioner, Onwuchekwa Towechi from Abesan Senior High School as Women Affairs Commissioner, Okolie Ifeanyi of Anthony Village Senior High School, Maryland as Finance Commissioner and Olubori Alabi from same school as Environment Commissioner.

Earlier in the day on arrival at the Lagos House, Alausa office of the Governor, the One Day Governor was received by the Permanent Secretary, Chief of Staff Office, Mr Olukunle Ojo who briefed Miss Adesopo on the workings of the Governor’s Office before conducting her round some of the offices.

The One Day Governor later paid visits to the Office of the Head of Service and the Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Computer Centre (ABAT), the Lagos State Signage and Advertisement Agency (LASAA), the LTV and Radio Lagos before visiting come corporate organizations.

Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by EkoIle1: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2011
One day Governor. Developing leaders of tomorrow.

Fashola Receives One Day Governor, Oluwatoyin Adeosun

Jul 26, 2010 - Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) on Monday hosted the 2010 One Day Governor, Miss Oluwatoyin Adeosun at the Lagos House, Ikeja reiterating that the State Government would continue to confront challenges in the field of education.

Governor Fashola who spoke at the Executive Council Chambers when the One Day Governor and members of her executive council addressed members of the State's Council added that all problems cannot be solved in one day but would continuously receive Government's attention.

Governor Fashola explained that the State Executive Council has already tabled the issue of provision of more classrooms for discussion at the weekly meeting, declaring that in the last three years, the administration has provided over 250, 000 classrooms round the state.

The Governor explained that the heartwarming part of the provision of the classrooms is that they all come with well equipped laboratories and Information Technology facilities which are vital for ensuring the imparting of quality learning.

Governor Fashola commended the initiative of former First Lady, Chief (Mrs) Oluremi Tinubu for initiating the One Day Governor's programme through her New Era Foundation, saying the programme has produced students who recorded outstanding performances in Universities.

He noted that part of the recognition of the efforts of Mrs Tinubu in producing future leaders was amply demonstrated at the last National Honours Award in Abuja where her commitment in the New Era Foundation formed part of her citation while receiving the National Honours Award conferred on her.

He said the One Day programme has succeeded in making young people live a dream and finding inspiration to believe that nothing is impossible for them to achieve, stressing that it may be a very high altitude to climb but very achievable.

Governor Fashola said it has also assisted in bringing young ones to understand the workings of government so that they do not act anymore as strangers but are well informed from their teenage years.

Governor Fashola said the State Government would address some of the issues raised by the One Day Governor about the state of affairs in her school.

Speaking earlier, the One Day Governor, Miss Oluwatoyin Adeosun commended Governor Fashola for making the dividends of democracy very glaring in several sectors.

She said particularly, his efforts in the Education sector through the EKO Project, physical infrastructure, furniture for staff and students, in-service training for teachers are highly commendable.

She also sought the assistance of the Governor in ensuring the provision of more teachers for subjects like Technical Drawing, Further Mathematics as well as provision of adequate classrooms and facilities for effective teaching and learning.

She appealed for the relocation of her Alma Mata Meiran Community Senior High School to an expanse of land within the premises of Lagos State Model College, Meiran in addition to the provision of well equipped laboratories and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Centre.

The One Day Governor added that such facilities will further accelerate the development of the knowledge, skills and attitudes of the present and future students of the school.

The One Day Governor who was accompanied by her Deputy, Master Adesoji Adeshina and other cabinet members was later presented with a souvenir by the State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN).

Other cabinet members who were on the entourage of Miss Adeosun are Master Bolaji Abayomi (Health), Master Chidiebere Oduchie (Environment), Master Chukwudi Opekie (Budget) and Master Wuraola Folahanmi (Information).

The event which was witnessed by the parents of the One Day Governor, Mr and Mrs Adeosun also had members of the State Executive Council in attendance.

Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by obowunmi(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2011
They should write her a check and pay her school fees to covenant university and stop wasting her time with stupid gifts. angry angry angry

Shey na gift, she wan chop ?
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by Seun(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2011
Why a spelling bee? What does the ability to spell useless words have to do with anything?
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2011
Fashola,

I salute you!!

Imagine if we had this man as president during the the 8years of oil price boom instead of that useless criminal OBJ.

He is one of a handful of governor who I believe would deliver what ever he promises.

And he is promising lagosians a modern megacity benchmarked against
Singapore. 

See below a picture of singapore

Wow!

Fashola you have my respect!!!

Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by EkoIle1: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
obowunmi:

They should write her a check and pay her school fees to covenant university and stop wasting her time with silly gifts.  angry angry angry

Shey na gift, she wan chop ?

You sound very myopic and shortsighted.

Training our kids and exposing them to the act of governance and civil service is priceless, it's a life time experience that follows the kid for the rest of his/her life.

Covenant university is not going to give you all that and besides, what do you know about the kids education?

I wish I have that on my Resume/Curriculum Vitae

Btw, you might want to say that to the kid's happy parents and colleagues.

Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by edoyad(m): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2011
This is what the spelling bee in ####'s town looks like

Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by chino11(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2011
This is trash compare to how much the state makes. I think the gov need to resign in shame. He has stole the state blind, like his predecessor did.
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by blacksta(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2011
eko oni foka sibe ooooo

Eko Ile - how many times are you going to recycle the same pictures - anyway well done - pictures are still nice
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by EkoIle1: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2011
Rochas from Imo attends Fashola school of governance. Alausa, Lagos state.

Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by obowunmi(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2011
Eko Ile:

Training our kids and exposing them to the act of governance and civil service is priceless, it's a life time experience that follows the kid for the rest of his/her life.

Covenant university is not going to give you all that and besides, what do you know about the kids education?

You are a slowpoke, if you still have primary school spelling beee on your resume at 25 ? Then you are a big failure. Fashola will be better off providing an educational scholarship to this girl than just making her sit on his chair. But m.o.rons like you would not understand.
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by EkoIle1: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2011
GenBuhari:

Fashola,

I salute you!!

Imagine if we had this man as president during the the 8years of oil price boom instead of that useless criminal OBJ.

He is one of a handful of governor who I believe would deliver what ever he promises.

And he is promising lagosians a modern megacity benchmarked against
Singapore. 

See below a picture of singapore

Wow!

Fashola you have my respect!!!

Fashola Receives Largest Trade Delegation From Singapore, Calls For Greater Collaboration

Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by EkoIle1: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2011
LASG Sends 100 To Singapore, Dubai For Capacity Training

Jun 26, 2009 - The Lagos State Government Friday sent forth 100 professionals from the State’s Public Service to Singapore and Dubai for capacity training on ways and approaches to solving the various environmental and physical planning problems of the State.

The professionals, made up of town planners, architects, engineers, builders and others, will travel in four batches of 25 each on fortnightly bases and will spend a period of five days in each of the cities. The first batch leaves today to Singapore on an Emirates flight from Lagos. The group will return on July 9, 2009.

Addressing the professionals at a short ceremony at the Lagos House, Alausa, to give them their travel documents, Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), called on them to be good ambassadors of the State while in the cities saying Lagos State looks up to them to return with positive and effective experiences on how to solve the various environmental and other problems of the State.

Governor Fashola said the choice of Singapore for the capacity training was based on the reason that on his first visit to that country, he was inspired by the fact that though it had the same problems like Lagos; it has been able to solve the problems and to become a reference point in so many areas of life.

“In Singapore, I drew a lot of inspiration from my first visit; because in Singapore, you will see evidence of a country that, barely 30 years ago, had the same problems that we have here – flooding, slums, no roads, no water, refuse management - and about twenty years hence, has become a model of the quality of life that people should live”, the Governor said.

According to him, “It has become a reference point in so many areas of life – urban planning, water delivery, electricity and so many more and I think that if there is evidence, as I saw there, of where they were coming from and evidence of where they are now, it might help to demonstrate to you that it is possible here too”.

The Governor said the choice of Dubai was also based on the spectacular transformation that has turned a desert city into a Tourist destination of the world.

“In Dubai, you will also see how a desert has become a Tourist destination of the whole world; and you will also see men and women there working 24 hours in three shifts, constructing, building, relocating, assembling and planning, and I came away from my first visit that if this can happen in a desert, we are too blessed in Lagos to have any excuse”, he said.

Wishing the participants journey mercies and very successful training period in the two cities, Governor Fashola declared, “It is not about learning anything, it is about seeing people like you and taking away an inspiration that if it can happen there, it can also happen in Lagos. It is the same Engineering, same Physics, same Mathematics, same Chemistry and all of you here are professionals”.

Earlier, in his introductory remarks, the Commissioner for Physical Planning and Urban Development, Town Planner Francisco Abosede, said the programme is to enable the participants learn what will be beneficial to Lagos State in the areas of Engineering, the Environment and other development strategies in both cities.

According to the Commissioner, when the first group comes back, the members will be assigned to different parts of the State to do adaptation of what they have seen and prepare a physical development plan, adding that participants are drawn from officers on grade levels 10 to 17.

He thanked Governor Fashola for approving the programme saying the first batch would fly first to Singapore where they will spend the first five days before travelling to Dubai for another five days course.

Speaking on behalf of the participants, leader of the second batch, Mr. Joe Igbokwe, thanked the Governor and the Government for giving them the opportunity to undergo the course, saying they will seek new ways, new ideas and new approaches to solving the various problems of the State.

Igbokwe, who is the General Manager of Lagos State Maintenance and Infrastructural Regulatory Agency (LASMIRA), declared, “We will go as good ambassadors of Lagos State and we will come back and add value to Lagos State. We will go and come back and turn Lagos into Singapore in three years”.

Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by iragbijile: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2011
obowunmi:

You are a slowpoke, if you still have primary school spelling beee on your resume at 25 ? Then you are a big failure.[b] Fashola will be better off providing an educational scholarship to this girl than just making her sit on his chair. [/b]But m.o.rons like you would not understand.

Dont let the point be lost on you.

This is the best use of her new found celeb/role model status. Scholarship for her would only be beneficial for one person, Her alone. Having her become the Governor for a day, sends huge message to her peers and everyone younger than her that HARD WORK, PERSEVERANCE, DETERMINATION AND PASSION pay.It serves the society better that way.
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by EkoIle1: 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2011
obowunmi:

You are a slowpoke, if you still have primary school spelling beee on your resume at 25 ? Then you are a big failure. Fashola will be better off providing an educational scholarship to this girl than just making her sit on his chair. But m.o.rons like you would not understand.

Btw, you might want to say that to the kid's happy parents and colleagues.

I thank God you are not one of the decision making folks at Alausa.

Backward people like you shouldn't be charged with any kind of responsibility relating to our kids and their education.
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by iragbijile: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2011
Eko Ile:

You are very stupidddddd to think that is the point. Why is she on TV then?

Why cant they expose her to" the act of governance and civil service" at her LGA? Let her be LG chairman for a day. That would do?

This is just a photo-op thingy. It has nothing to do with being exposed to governance.  You are not earning your pay I swear.
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by EkoIle1: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^^^I have zero time allocation for mindless trolls today, try your luck next time.
Re: Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) by EkoIle1: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
Fashola Commissions 103 New Classrooms In One Day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC / Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.