Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner (31490 Views)

Poll: Who do you think would win?

V1: 23% (28 votes)
V2: 2% (3 votes)
V3: 4% (5 votes)
V4: 0% (0 votes)
V5: 0% (0 votes)
V6: 12% (15 votes)
V7: 0% (0 votes)
V8: 0% (0 votes)
V9: 1% (2 votes)
V10: 0% (1 vote)
V11: 1% (2 votes)
V12: 11% (14 votes)
V13: 3% (4 votes)
V14: 7% (9 votes)
V15: 1% (2 votes)
V16: 1% (2 votes)
V17: 0% (1 vote)
V18: 0% (0 votes)
V19: 0% (1 vote)
V20: 0% (0 votes)
V21: 0% (0 votes)
V22: 0% (1 vote)
V23: 0% (0 votes)
V24: 9% (11 votes)
V25: 0% (1 vote)
V26: 1% (2 votes)
V27: 0% (0 votes)
V28: 9% (11 votes)
V29: 0% (1 vote)
V30: 0% (1 vote)
V31: 0% (0 votes)
V32: 0% (1 vote)
V33: 0% (1 vote)
V34: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerians Mock Flavour Over New MBGN Queen & His Addiction To Beauty Queens / Jim Iyke Stuns In New Promo Photos / Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2011
Who said the girls are ugly? Having a change of opinion, huh?  cheesy
Let's see who wins. . .Predict the winner. 25th is just 4 days away, vote!

V1 ABIA Gabriella Ndu

V2 Tessy Maduko (Abuja)

V3 ADAMAWA Nwando Ebeledike

V4 Ige Temifope (Ogun State)

V5 Ify Jewana (Anambra State)

V6 Sophie Gemal (Bayelsa State)

V7 Chantelle Unachukwu (Bauchi State)

V8 Josephine Igochie (Benue State)

V9 Gbemisola Shotade (Borno State)

V10 Agatha Eriom (Cross River State)

V11 Chidebe Joyce Ngozi (Delta State)

V12 Delphine Okabah (Ebonyi State)

V13 Onabu Obehioye Liliane (Edo State)

V14 Awefada Ovoke (Ekiti State)

V15 Obioma Isiwu (Enugu State)

V16 Jennifer Igwegbe (Gombe State)

V17 Urenna Oyeneke (Imo State)

V18 Okafor Oluchi (Kogi State)

V19 Ngwu Oganna Linda (Kwara State)
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2011

V20 Grace Ndam (Lagos State)

V21 Menkiti Sylvia (Nasarawa State)

V22 Amanda Simon (Niger State)

V23 Ige Temifope (Ogun State)

V24 Tobi Banjoko (Ondo State)

V25 Metu Kelechi (Osun State)

V26 Mitchelle Ijeh (Oyo State)

V27 Onaja Loveth (Plateau State)

V28 Florentina Nneka Agu (Rivers State)

V29 Sylvia Nduka (Taraba State)

V30 Lotachukwu Ugwu (Yobe State)

V31 Enoka Gloria (Jigawa State)

V32 Olamide Aroguma (Kaduna State)

V33 Deborah Enebeli (Kano State)

V34 Kenechukwu Offiah (Katsina State)
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nnenna1(f): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2011
You have some of the names/states mixed up.

Sigh at the pictures, ah well.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2011
Nnenna1:

You have some of the names/states mixed up.

Sigh at the pictures, ah well.
Oh really? Which names, plz?
Yeah, such a relief to see better pictures.  cheesy

Stilly, come see your chantelle still looking like a monkey notwithstanding the hardwork of photoshop.  cheesy You see it wasn't the fault of the photographer after all?  grin

BTW, having seen these pictures, I hereby declare officially that Urenna is now off my list of potential winners. I'm sorry babez, just sue the make-up artist/photographer.  lipsrsealed

I hate to make Ileke's head swell but Miss Ekiti is  kiss  kiss She's on my list now.
My vote goes to no other but . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Miss Edo state.   kiss

I kinda like Miss Ebonyi's face. And that of Miss Ondo  undecided
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nayah(f): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2011
V6 V9 V24

But Sophie Jamal V6 is a pure beauty
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2011
Bella Naija said some of the names were mixed up and that they're working on fixing it. Technical difficulties for someone's side lol.

See how photoshop and tons of makeup made some of them look better. You can't even recognize Miss Plateau State lol. Until they fix my fave, Miss Taraba, I can't vote lol. That CANNOT be here. I refuse to accept it lol.

Miss Ebonyi and Miss Rivers are looking very nice though.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2011
Ondo takes the cake, forget Ekiti state muheheh

LAGOS STATE IS JUST ONE UGLY WOMAN.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nnenna1(f): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2011
V4 should be V1
V18 should be V16
V23 should be V4
V1 should is Ige Temitope
V3 and V11 should switch places

There're several more but I'm a lil lazy to call them out haha.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ondo takes the cake, forget Ekiti state muheheh

LAGOS STATE IS JUST ONE UGLY WOMAN.
Who hacked into Ileke's account?   shocked  shocked  grin

Miss Ondo looks good, sure.

@ Nnenna,
I'll try to fix up the mistake before the end of today. Thanks.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Who hacked into Ileke's account?   shocked  shocked  grin

Miss Ondo looks good, sure.

LOL I'm still here jor grin. Ekiti is okay, but Ondo looks better.

I wont lie cheesy
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by dollykeyz(f): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2011
ondo state is beautiful ! bur they wont look @ that, they'll pass thru other screening too
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2011
BTW, I think that Ekiti chick is from Edo state. Or a mixture of Yoruba/Bini.

She looks like Missy B .
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2011
Some makeup artists need to be sued, fired, or both. I'm still perplexed as to how they can butcher Miss Taraba State the way they did.

I'm still convinced they incorrectly labeled her, albeit I'm not seeing her face in any of the other photos cry Lol.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2011
ogugua88:

Some makeup artists need to be sued, fired, or both. I'm still perplexed as to how they can butcher Miss Taraba State the way they did.

I'm still convinced they incorrectly labeled her, albeit I'm not seeing her face in any of the other photos cry Lol.
If you were referring to the girl whose photo you posted, I think she's V22 Amanda Simon.

Ileke-IdI:

BTW, I think that Ekiti chick is from Edo state. Or a mixture of Yoruba/Bini.

She looks like Missy B .
Don't I just wish?! grin

Frankly, the Ekiti girl is pretty. . . . .Most of the girls are. Some have no business being there at all. Chantelle, for example. angry
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2011
No, Missy, v22 is the real Amanda Simon lol.

There's one set of pictures where the girls are looking normal without too much makeup from last week, and then we have the ones you posted. Someone butchered Taraba State sad Whomever did her makeup needs to be hanged. After hanging, then sent to the guillotine.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nayah(f): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2011
Ileke you're still tough ha wink
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by tpia5: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2011
i'd have to go with

kome osalov

temitope ige [why did they lighten her skin though. And apply too much makeup on her]

tobi banjoko

and okafor oluchi's hair is fine:

Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nayah(f): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2011
Tobi is one of my favourite she's a real African beauty and she seems so sweet, now I'd like to here them talk to see their general culture
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2011
Lol, Missy B. I think it was the pout that spoilt the picture for Chantelle. I actually like the eyes. tongue tongue tongue grin

But seriously the weaves these girls are wearing is not it all. The ones in braids look far more presentable. Who's the photographer? cheesy

The Akwa Ibom chic was cute in the video but this pic is just not it. Is that the best of the lot? As if she's crying?

Niger wins for me.

The Olamide chic too, has good bone structure.

Bayelsa too. Very posh.

Enugu was cute too in the video.

The person you labelled as Anambra is not Anambra. Anambra babes are finer than that abeg o. grin
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2011
The Ekiti chic should really win Miss photogenic, because she doesn't look like that in reality. . .ok the video. The difference is major!!!!! grin

Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
Correction has been made. Please check to make sure you didn't vote wrongly. If you did, kindly state so and we shall take note. Y'all can now vote . . .Who do you think would win, if the criterion was beauty alone?

What a relief to know Urenna isn't the ugly girl that was mistaken for her.  embarassed

Miss Edo state?  cry  cry  cry
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nayah(f): 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2011
Missy b sorry for Miss EDO state oh, my Sophie and Toni are so beautiful, maybe next year sister
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by MissyB3(f): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2011
Nayah:

Missy b sorry for Miss EDO state oh, my Sophie and Toni are so beautiful, maybe next year sister
angry angry All hope isn't lost, yet. . . She may emerge the winner, after all, beauty isn't the only yardstick.  tongue
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nayah(f): 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
And you're right Missy let's see on the 25th, sometimes general culture save some girls.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2011
Abia, Borno and Bayelsa kiss
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2011
Chai. Miss Taraba State needs to put her makeup artist for firing squad. See her face, na mess up. Makeup, if used properly, should enhance a woman's features. She looks so much better without the crayola doodling they did on her face. Once again, I'm convinced it's another person lmao. Not just her in fact. If you compare and contrast the old shots to these ones, na do or die. Some of them look much better, others not so much.

Thanks for relabeling them Missy B smiley
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by THEAMAKA(f): 1:02am On Jun 22, 2011
I GIVE THIS ENTIRE PHOTOSHOOT A D-
WHARRAFORK MEHN?!?!

Taraba was my favorite and they RUINED HER!!!!! SHEESH! makeup and airbrushing is seriously NOT for everyone.

i cant choose just one, but i like Miss Ekiti(Photogenic) Gombe(Miss Torusim), Abia(Miss World), Enugu (LaCasera), Bayelsa(Miss Universe)  kiss
there are other pretty ones, but they're just pretty, not really pageant material.

I'm just hoping the winner can get it right when it actually comes down to representing us at Miss World/Miss Universe.
and am i the only one that thinks the winner should go to Miss World AND Miss Universe? why send "second-best" to a world class competition? we need to be sending our best of the best to represent us, not second best or third-best. like why?
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by Nnenna1(f): 2:07am On Jun 22, 2011
Since no one has put in a word for her I nominate Nwando Ebeledike. I can see her going international - she just has to enunciate her words better.

Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by honeric01(m): 2:29am On Jun 22, 2011
Now this is getting funny, Gombe, Taraba and most northern states have igbo girls as their representatives, i am beginning to think they handpick from these states without any real competition.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by THEAMAKA(f): 2:47am On Jun 22, 2011
honeric01:

Now this is getting funny, Gombe, Taraba and most northern states have igbo girls as their representatives, i am beginning to think they handpick from these states with any real competition.
the girls go to a screening, after the 34 are picked, they are chosen to represent each state. pretty dumb if you ask me.
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by honeric01(m): 2:54am On Jun 22, 2011
THE AMAKA:

the girls go to a screening, after the 34 are picked, they are chosen to represent each state. pretty dumb if you ask me.

Now this is totally dumb, i thought each states get to organize their own with real locals contesting, then all the winners from each state come together to contest for a winner.

Dumb i agree!!!

Since we are good at copying, is this how the Americans, Venezuelans, Spaniards e.t.c do theirs?
Re: Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner by THEAMAKA(f): 2:55am On Jun 22, 2011
honeric01:

Now this is totally dumb, i thought each states get to organize their own with real locals contesting, then all the winners from each state come together to contest for a winner.

Dumb i agree!!!

Since we are good at copying, is this how the Americans, Venezuelans, Spanish e.t.c do theirs?
SHAKING MY HEAD! Nigerians, it seems we can never get it right. something as simple as a national beauty pageant. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Shares Photo With Imade, Says "No Stress, No Drama" / Shola Kehinde: Habibat Jinad's Baby Daddy Dies From Kidney Disease / WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.