Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. (26238 Views)

Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Confused: I Don't Know Which One To Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2022
Good afternoon all.
I dropped out of school at 200level because I could no longer cope with my responsibilities at home and my studies altogether. Had to defer so I can continue much later in future after I achieve balance. Now I am trying to learn a skill,but for two months now, I have only been able to accumulate just a little more than ten working days at work.
When I don't go to work, I go in search of menial jobs but everything now seems like a rat race. Time is really flying and I find myself going to work (as an apprentice) on an empty stomach most times.

I can't even cope or even concentrate with neither skill nor school because of I'm so broke..

I didn't go anywhere today.. just in bed, hungry and confused.

What do you think I should do?
what's the way forward?

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Totilopussylick(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:
Good afternoon all.
I dropped out of school at 200level because I could no longer cope with my responsibilities at home and my studies altogether. Had to defer so I can continue much later in future after I achieve balance. Now I am trying to learn a skill,but for two months now, I have only been able to accumulate just a little more than ten working days at work.
When I don't go to work, I go in search of menial jobs but everything now seems like a rat race. Time is really flying and I find myself going to work (as an apprentice) on an empty stomach most times.

I can't even cope or even concentrate with neither skill nor school because of I'm so broke..

What do you think I should do please?

lean barbing

You won't regret

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 11:59am On Jan 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
lean barbing
You won't regret
surprisingly that's what I'm actually learning

152 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by yuping(m): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:

surprisingly that's what I'm actually learning
You will share testimonies too

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by KVN1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2022
yuping:
You will share testimonies too
Amen

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by 2extremes(m): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by SultanOfPuna: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
Go smoke some weed, calm down and meditate.
When you start getting High
Gently from your heart, Ask the Most High to show you the way.

Carry Dry Gin and pour on the ground for your ancestors.
Shout at them, tell them are they not ashamed that their generation are suffering. While they are 6 feet underground sipping dry gin.

Tell them to better sit up and use their powers to help their son.
If possible carry cane and flog on the ground 7 times. Your Ancestors go feel am

Lastly, postrste infront of your mother. Not father ooh, postrate to her tell her to bless you.
After she bless you.
Leave your home and enter the city. Dont look back when you are leaving home.

Once you do this, youre life will Change For Good

200 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Godada(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2022

Truly, you will understand that to be a man is not a day's job.

Days from now you will remember this day, you will be glad you made it

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by aspabay(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
Calm down, stop the rat race, take time off and plan your life.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
You just need patience in what you are doing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by sofeo(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2022
Just make sure to have personal encounter with God, and be spiritually sensitive.

Pray as you work, and your ways will be perfected.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by gbengaoyeladun(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Just to read
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Belcon(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hope on God and never relent ..your pay day is coming
KVN1:
Good afternoon all.

what's the way forward?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by FacelessKing: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Once you master your barbering skills, you can setup your own small shop, get your own assistant, introduce women hair making section, add pedicure and manicure, expand to another area in your city, expand to another city, make more money, relocate to your hair empire head office, include body massage to the services you offer, open a branch in Paris.

The opportunity is limitless brother, with focus, consistency and patience.

Good luck!

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Karleb(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
Sue your parents. They are the one doing you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Success is doing your best not outdoing others. Don't use what you see around you especially social media as a yard stick for your success. Walk at your own pace. At this point you need to channel all your energy into the skill you are acquiring, you will break even in no distant time

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by EmmaLege: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
hhhhh shocked shocked shocked
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by sammyije(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
God airpus

Light my kpoli
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Mjanee(f): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Eyhaaa pele tongue
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by MansoryMX(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
A lot of people are sitting on this table comfortably. Graduates, no job, no money to set up a business or learn a skill. Just stagnant and waiting for the slightest chance to have a little hope. Life in Nigeria is like a writing Thermodynamics or Multidisciplinary case study course wey u must use extra shit of paper else you won’t pass. Like someone said below if you never pass through this kind phase in life you never start life and pray you escape am because it has lead a lot of young men into depression. Those of us wey manage dey package dey see small light for this country without depending on Nigeria government or salary we have no idea how lucky we are.

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Sonnobax15(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
lipsrsealed
For this life,if you never pass through this kind stage of life,then you never know wetin this life dey talk....Sorry to say,but not everybody cha, because some people were born with silver spoons...But as for the few of us wey dem no born with any spoon at all at all,we can easily relate with wetin the op dey yan cool

But op,all his well.....just try get out of the bed..Try go find work do, mindless of whether na small money e go bring...Just try find work do, mingle with others... God go see you through my brother man cool

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Odetokun3(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
God help us

1 Like

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Marvyx(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Information is the key to leaving the broke life.

4 Likes

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by ma373733(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Go learn how to ride bike or keke .then look for someone who will surety look for someone who will give you bike or keke to ride and start saving

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by DropsMic(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
I've been there

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by gloryfidedesign(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Have more patience on your skills you will break even if you faint not good luck
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by satedia: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Oga o
Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by obembet(f): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:
Good afternoon all.

what's the way forward?

It's just a page dear, and u will soon overcome it . Bishop Oyedepo said You never see a champion without a challenge. So, all you need to do is to put yourself together, talk your good friend or your GirlFriend for little financial support. I believe you will get help if you have been good to them before.

I can see that you are old Nairalander. Drop your account number, I believe good Nairalander will support you.

Isaiah 43:19 says
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.”

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice. by Mjanee(f): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
KVN1:
Good afternoon all.

what's the way forward?

How come u dey get data to write epistle on nairaland tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Rejects Plans By Multichoice To Sack Nigerian Workers / Diamond Bank Sacks 200 Workers - Punch / Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.