Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (162714 Views)

I And Annunaki, No One Else! / Annunaki, Parisbookaddict...on Sunni And Shiit Islam / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Demmzy15(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Rilwon:
Annunaki, come and see yourself o grin grin lmao
Annunaki aka goat grin grin grin
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Annunaki(m): 6:47am On Oct 02, 2015
Demmzy15:

Annunaki aka goat grin grin grin
Rilwon:
Annunaki, come and see yourself o grin grin lmao

What are these piglets ranting about
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Demmzy15(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2015
Annunaki:

undecided grin grin
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Annunaki(m): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Demmzy15:
undecided grin grin

Go and read up on the annunaki for you to know more about me. tongue I am greater than your allahh tongue
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Demmzy15(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Annunaki:

Go and read up on the annunaki for you to know more about me. tongue I am greater than your allahh tongue
Annunaki is an idol in Egyptology, Islam conquered Egypt and replace it. So Annunaki is forgotten god who gat no power, Allah the Almighty displaced him! Allah indeed is Great!
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Naijacitizen(m): 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Horus:
@Pain
This thread have NOTHING to do with your "christ",there is other apropriate thread for your "case".In this thread we are dealing with Facts,not beliefs.

I wonder what fucking facts are you people dealing with. You called something written 1400 years back as a tale of primitive but believing everything written in 21st century.
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Annunaki(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Demmzy15:

Annunaki is an idol in Egyptology, Islam conquered Egypt and replace it. So Annunaki is forgotten god who gat no power, Allah the Almighty displaced him! Allah indeed is Great!

Dunce, annunaki are an ancient race of giants who came from planet nibiru and lived amongst the ancient sumerians in mesopotamia. The sumerians considered them as gods and were worshipped as such. They had nothing to do with Egypt tongue and thanks for admitting Islam conquered Egypt through violent means, some al taquiya muslims claim that islam was spread through peaceful means in the middle east and north africa. Mind you Egypt was a christian nation before evil jihadist over ran the place and forcefully converted them to the religion of satan(islam).
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Demmzy15(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Annunaki:

Dunce, annunaki are an ancient race of giants who came from planet nibiru and lived amongst the ancient sumerians in mesopotamia. The sumerians considered them as gods and were worshipped as such. They had nothing to do with Egypt tongue and thanks for admitting Islam conquered Egypt through violent means, some al taquiya muslims claim that islam was spread through peaceful means in the middle east and north africa. Mind you Egypt was a christian nation before evil jihadist over ran the place and forcefully converted them to the religion of satan(islam).
Oya clap for ya self! grin grin Where Christians persecuting each other in Egypt before Muslims came to the rescue?!
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Annunaki(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Demmzy15:

Oya clap for ya self! grin grin Where Christians persecuting each other in Egypt before Muslims came to the rescue?!

Rescue them by slaughtering them abi?
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Demmzy15(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Annunaki:

Rescue them by slaughtering them abi?
Do you have proofs? cheesy
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Annunaki(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

Do you have proofs? cheesy

Yes I do, historical records even from your islamic sources bear testimony to this fact.
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Demmzy15(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2015
Annunaki:

Yes I do, historical records even from your islamic sources bear testimony to this fact.
Oya, be restassured you'll defend yours too! OK?! grin
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Rilwon: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2015
Annunaki:

Dumb!
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Annunaki(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2015
Rilwon:

Dumb mohamed!
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by onebigenergy: 7:55am On Nov 16, 2015
cgift:
i tire for them o.

If your Annuqui came to planet arth to search for gold, they cant be omnipotent then. that means also that thy are very limited. Who created the planet earth then?

For those who ask question like this(actually i often heard a question like this.. this is the last question how those religious people ask to win a quarrel about is god exist)..

Ok.. let me start with god is just one big energy.. the source.. we are all just an energy connected or produced by the energy source. That big energy exist even there is nothing exist and that big energy is infinite. We in the other hand, are not infinite and when the time comes, our energy become weak and finally die.

This big energy is just an energy.. it dont talk to you, it didn't make rules for you to follow.. and it didn't make heaven and hell.. heaven and hell, religion and sin and all of that religious beliefs is created by a powerful creature that produced from this same source of energy with ours, but this creature/s got more energy then others(maybe because it's the 1st who came out of this energy source).

This creature/s know that they are the 1st produced from this energy and it/they know the others energy is weak and not as powerful as it/them.. so they make themselves god and they make up the story about sin, heaven and hell and they make a religion for us so we obey them. They control our mind.. religion is good, but once you became very extreme, religion is a time bomb.

When you read all the story about prophets, wyh did this god always hiding?.. and this god desperately want us to worship and obey him.. why is god always hiding and when the prophet want to meet or talk to him, why it must be in a specific place?.. he is god.. everywhere you can meet him.. isnt god is everything and god is omnipotent?..

This big energy is our one and true god.. it didn't punish.. it didn't get angry.. this big energy is life.. it just produce everything we saw in this world.. there are no hatred.. but the first creature/s that produced from this big energy make this world like what it is today with the differences of religion that it made(part of its plan).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Gayjesus: 2:31am On Nov 23, 2015
jagunlabi:
The annunakis came to planet earth to mine gold and created us humans(in their likeness or image) to do the menial jobs(in other words as their slave mine workers) because they hated doing menial jobs themselves.
So says the sumerian mythology on which the biblical story of creation in the book of genesis was based.
And the Sumerian mythology now seems to be very accurate because it mentioned thousands of years ago the planet NIBIRU that has been discovered and now called the PLANET X.

-So if you're still wondering who the biblical God is,wonder no more.He was an Annunaki from Nibiruleading the expedition for gold on earth
-If you're wondering why we were created,well as slave mineworkers for the annunakis.

Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Gayjesus: 2:37am On Nov 23, 2015
Horus:
THE ELOHEEMS ANUNNAQIS

Among The Anunnaqi THE ANUNNAQI ELOHEEM are those beings who were sent down to the Planet Qi (Earth), known to you as angels. The word Anunnaqi means "those who ANU sent from heaven to Earth." They are called NETERU, meaning "guardians" by the Egyptians. The Anunnaqi Eloheem are the "mighty ones." In Ashuric/Syraic (Arabic) the "mighty ones" are referred to as Jabbariyns. In Aramic (Hebrew) the "mighty ones" are referred to as Gibboreem.The very elite among the Anunnaqi are called the DINNEER, or the DINGIR, meaning "the righteous, or divine ones of the rocket ship," or ILU, meaning "the lofty ones" in Akkadian.The Anunnaqi, Eloheem, were acting as intermediaries between Earth and NIBIRU. They came to the planet Earth in order to find gold and other resources, to take back to their planet which is the 8th planet—Rizq, of the 19th galaxy called Illyuwn meaning "on high," which was on its way to destruction due to constant rays from the three suns UTU, APSU, and SHAMASH.

THE ANUNNAQI

They were supposed to deliver the processed gold to spaceships that would be stored on the dark side of the moon called (Kingu or Shesqi), and Lahmu (Mars). This is where they constructed and loaded the 30 mile long cylinder shaped crafts. They used Lahmu (Mars) to assemble crafts to launch. The Anunnaqi arrived on the planet Qi by way of passenger crafts called shams. Their planet-sized ship Nibiru, which means "planet which crosses the skies, or planet of the crossing" travels at 1,008,600,272 feet per second, the speed of light. Nibiru is about 2½ to 3 times the size of the planet Earth. Nibiru has a crystal dome giving it the ability to break down light, it has solar panels that are the size of pin's heads or less than that and can generate millions and millions of watts of energy. Nibiru was set up for holographic inter dimensional transport and manned over 144,000 crew members headed by 24 elite beings called YAHWEHANS, 12 agreeable and 12 disagreeable. Nibiru is also called Merkabah meaning "the movable throne. These extra-terra-astral (extraterrestrial) are aboard the mother ship Nibiru.
The Anunnaqi's descriptions are dark-greenish brown skinned olive toned beings, with supreme 9 ether hair texture or what you'd call "kinky" or "kingly" hair. They look like humans with a few exceptions, such as their eyes. Some of the Anunnaqi's eyes are exceptionally larger than that of humans. They are of such and advanced state that if you confronted one of them with a weapon, they would let you shoot them rather than hurt you. DON'T BELIEVE ME CHECK IT OUT YOUR SELF.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by miqos02(m): 5:30am On Nov 23, 2015
hmmm
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by johnydon22(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
jantavanta:
There are images of Pyramid-like structures on Planet Mars. These sructures exhibit
tetrahedral geometry. Google for Cydonia.

In the begining,

About 150 million years ago, the continents we know now did not exist. A single land mass existed and dinosaurs existed. The First People; Atlans and Titans were Master Astronauts; builders of spaceships roaming the cosmos. They established settlements on planets far beyond the Sun. The sky, red in colour, was not a physical barrier; human gods traveled to ‘heaven’ and returned as they wished. They reproduced asexually but later on chose to genetically engineer females. The first people were all Black People. Their one language: Sanskrit.

Those who were living on other planets could be called extra-terrestials by virtue of their ‘heavenly’ re-location. Those who remained behind named their capital Atlantis. Atlantis was run by energy sources that did not depend on petroleum or atomic energy. Death was only of the body. They re-incarnated, retaining memories of the previous life. Oracles co-existed with Gadgets; divination complemented deduction. Everyone ate only from plants; everyone was vegetarian.

One day, astronomers discovered a large asteroid coming from space. They calculated that it would collide with Earth. There was a division on how to survive the Impact. Some people opted to live in underground bunkers. Others chose to relocate to Space. At last, the asteroid struck Atlantis, sinking it to the bottom of the ocean. The land fragmented into continents and islands. The surface survivors re-started life from scratch. The undersea people were trapped on their bunkers and were cut of from sunlight. They slowly lost their skin colour and evolved into White People.

After a long time, the White People started to come up to the Earth's surface .But because they were used to living underground, they started to live in caves; they became cavemen.

The Space inhabitants sent expeditions to visit Earth. Everywhere their spaceships landed, they were described as gods from the sky, of thunder and lightning(Thor of the Norsemen and Shango of the Yorubas). They built eternal structures in Egypt(Pyramids of Giza and Cheops,twin statues of Ramses ), China(Pyramids), Peru(Nazsca Drawings), Mexico(Teotihuacan), and Easter Island

Hahahahahaha This is a load of poetic eloquent and creative nonsense, it was also a good read though
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by johnydon22(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is quite an interesting an refreshing read, brilliant and wicked, conspiracy and noble at the same time can be dubbed classical nonsense from information most posts contain.

But in all that nonsense and creative stories and ancient depictions, it is very Curious

Not something to be believed yes but neither should it be discarded, it strikes a curious part and should further be probed though with less assumptions of conspiracy theories around it..

Michio kaku a famous particle physicist once mentioned, Most Gods in ancient histories always are depicted to possess powers similar to present technology.

Like rockets
Aeroplanes
Cars
etc..

He further says that if you take our technology back 4000years in human history you would have been worshipped as a God.

Apollo riding his flaming flying Chariots
Yahweh descending amidst flames and clouds
Winged creatures of ezekiel
Zeus in his classical heavenly dominion and so on..

He asked maybe human Gods are just people with better technology and scientific ability.

Hhmmmm this thread is curious none the less beneath all the crap grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by jantavanta(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
johnydon22:

Hahahahahaha This is a load of poetic eloquent and creative nonsense, it was also a good read though

Some call it Afro-Futurism. I call it Afro-Pre-History cool
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by johnydon22(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
jantavanta:

Some call it Afro-Futurism. I call it Afro-Pre-History cool

Hahahahahahaha it was a creative profound and catch mesh of nonsense.. Wicked grin enjoyed reading it though cool
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Annunaki(m): 6:00am On Apr 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Hahahahahahaha it was a creative profound and catch mesh of nonsense.. Wicked grin enjoyed reading it though cool

We Annunakis are real angry
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by johnydon22(m): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2016
Annunaki:

We Annunakis are real angry

Let us discuss my brother, I am really interested in this Alien visit theories..

I have read many sumerian texts (Gods referred to as Anunnaki) i have always taken these Gods as i see every God humanity has conceived, an anthropomorphical representation of a natural value.

So bro tell me why you think the Alien visitation cum Gods theory is Legit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Annunaki(m): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Let us discuss my brother, I am really interested in this Alien visit theories..

I have read many sumerian texts (Gods referred to as Anunnaki) i have always taken these Gods as i see every God humanity has conceived, an anthropomorphical representation of a natural value.

So bro tell me why you think the Alien visitation cum Gods theory is Legit?

Well there are actually pointers in the bible to what you will describe as alien visitation the most compelling being the nephlim story in genesis 6. Also we know that Abraham was from Ur in babylonia which was part of summeria were the annunaki story came from. There is a clear correlation btw the the genesis 6 account of the nephlim which was written in greater detail in the book of Enoch and the summeria stories of the annunaki and when we take into account that abraham was originally from summeria, a pattern bbegins to emerge. smiley
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by johnydon22(m): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2016
Annunaki:

Well there are actually pointers in the bible to what you will describe as alien visitation the most compelling being the nephlim story in genesis 6. Also we know that Abraham was from Ur in babylonia which was part of summeria were the annunaki story came from. There is a clear correlation btw the the genesis 6 account of the nephlim which was written in greater detail in the book of Enoch and the summeria stories of the annunaki and when we take into account that abraham was originally from summeria, a pattern bbegins to emerge. smiley

So you are of the opinion that the 'Alien Visitation' theory is legit, then that seems likely that almost all Middle Eastern Semtic deities are originally curled from the Sumerian Annunaki Gods.

-Could it be that Gods to them were advanced humanoids that visited earth?

-E.g i once saw a book about this your Alien theory that pointed how Smoke and thundering sounds filled Sinai when ever Yahweh was said to visit moses. it proposes how it could have been a primitive representation of a rocket landing... thats curious.

explains how of course Yahweh is represented with an almost human-like persona and moses even saw his back (he has a back).

some recognize Yahweh as developed from the Sumerian God Ea (Annunaki) same Deity Ea warned Utnapishtim and instructed him to build a boat in the sumerian flood deluge.

- Could it possibly means these Gods were all aliens who visited humans and due to our primitive nature then they were viewed as beings of unlimited power due to their advanced technology?

E.G Apollo with his flaming chariot could be a jet
ancient coin depiction of the deity Yahweh shows a human figure seating on a winged wheel? does this connote mechanical flight

-Begs the question Where is everybody?
-In what language did they communicate unless of course they taught humans speech.
-why aren't they here anymore? if they are dead their children shouldn't be just like we children of primitive men are still here.

I do not really buy into the Ancient astronaut visitation theory but it is curious i agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by johnydon22(m): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
KunleOshob:

This actually a lot of evidence of technology which was way adavanced of ancient civilizations chief of which is the great pyramid of Giza. How it was built is still a mystery till today. Also this website http://s8int.com/ provides a lot of evidence of unexplained ancient technology if you have time, i suggest you go through it, it would prove to be very enlightening

Just because we have not figured out how ancient people built stuff Yet doesn't mean they got help from Aliens, it simply means We don't know yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by johnydon22(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Oosie:
My friend, planet X is in our solar system. Its in a elliptical orbit around the sun. It takes 3600 years for it to orbit the sun once. It is believed that it has life on it. This is information that the government don't want you to know. You have too look at the right places if you want to do research on it.

It highly improbable that a planet with such orbital period and distance from the sun would be habitable at least judging from what we know or rather think we know.

If such planet is confirmed it would likely he a gas giant, Ice giant more so and would be the most cold world we know of in our system going from our criterias for life sustenance like right distance from the parent star.

it is more likely for life to exist on Uranus or neptune or even pluto than such an extremely cold world farther away than these other cold worlds too.

I disagree with this unless we need to change our criterias for emergence of life at least in our system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Annunaki(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
johnydon22:

So you are of the opinion that the 'Alien Visitation' theory is legit, then that seems likely that almost all Middle Eastern Semtic deities are originally curled from the Sumerian Annunaki Gods.

-Could it be that Gods to them were advanced humanoids that visited earth?

-E.g i once saw a book about this your Alien theory that pointed how Smoke and thundering sounds filled Sinai when ever Yahweh was said to visit moses. it proposes how it could have been a primitive representation of a rocket landing... thats curious.

explains how of course Yahweh is represented with an almost human-like persona and moses even saw his back (he has a back).

some recognize Yahweh as developed from the Sumerian God Ea (Annunaki) same Deity Ea warned Utnapishtim and instructed him to build a boat in the sumerian flood deluge.

- Could it possibly means these Gods were all aliens who visited humans and due to our primitive nature then they were viewed as beings of unlimited power due to their advanced technology?

E.G Apollo with his flaming chariot could be a jet
ancient coin depiction of the deity Yahweh shows a human figure seating on a winged wheel? does this connote mechanical flight

-Begs the question Where is everybody?
-In what language did they communicate unless of course they taught humans speech.
-why aren't they here anymore? if they are dead their children shouldn't be just like we children of primitive men are still here.

I do not really buy into the Ancient astronaut visitation theory but it is curious i agree

I am not of the opinion that it's legit though I think it's very plausible and there is a lot of evidence from our ancient past that points in that direction. I know you are 'atheist' and you have your reservations about gods or God but I don't rule out extraterrestrials being messengers(angels) sent by God to intervene in human affairs and some of these messengers were mistaken for God/gods by the ancients.
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by Annunaki(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
johnydon22:

Just because we have not figured out how ancient people built stuff Yet doesn't mean they got help from Aliens, it simply means We don't know yet

It doesn't make sense that ancient people who are far less developed than us are able to construct ancient monuments far beyond our level of comprehension despite all our advanced technology and the knowledge they used to do this is lost even though these amazing feats are repeated in various unconnected civilizations all over the world. Surely they must had help from an external source who holds the key to this technology.
Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by johnydon22(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Annunaki:

It doesn't make sense that ancient people who are far less developed than us are able to construct ancient monuments far beyond our level of comprehension despite all our advanced technology and the knowledge they used to do this is lost even though these amazing feats are repeated in various unconnected civilizations all over the world. Surely they must had help from an external source who holds the key to this technology.

It makes every sense because they are equally intelligent homo sapiens capable of intellectual deductions.

The sumerians divided the year in to 12 months , 24hours in a day 60seconds in an hour and we still use this now.

they perfectly measured the orbit of jupiter and the ancient world is marked with outstanding architectural feats that we still borrow some of them.

They had a good knowledge of masonry, architecture, geometry what have you, Just because we cannot figure how they built some things doesn't automatically suggest or prove aliens did it.

it only means we do not know yet and that's that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". by johnydon22(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Annunaki:

I am not of the opinion that it's legit though I think it's very plausible and there is a lot of evidence from our ancient past that points in that direction. I know you are 'atheist' and you have your reservations about gods or God but I don't rule out extraterrestrials being messengers(angels) sent by God to intervene in human affairs and some of these messengers were mistaken for God/gods by the ancients.

If the bolded is as you suggested and angels are extraterrestrial beings then God must also be part of that race of extraterrestrial beings but the leader in this case..

The questions are still begged

-where is everybody?
-why are they no longer coming
-or we got video cameras and Gods and angels went on AWOL?

The Annunaki ancient alien theories curiously points towards all semitic deities to be extraterrestrial beings.

of which this is basically another specie of intelligent organisms somewhere from the galaxy or universe.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video / Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.