Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Distributors For Car Diagnostic Tool - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Distributors For Car Diagnostic Tool (2992 Views)

2002 Audi A4 For Sale! FREE New Audi/VW diagnostic tool SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! / Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K / Professional Car Diagnostic Scanner with OBD I and OBD II/CAN bus Price:N70k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributors For Car Diagnostic Tool by Contactme1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2011
We have different models of car diagnostics tools for all Japanese cars, they are useful for the diagnosis of TOYOTA, HONDA, MITSUBISHI, SUBARU, SUZUKI, KIA and NISSAN cars. If you wish to run routine maintenance on your engine or check for errors that may show up on your dash boards hook up the item to a control port in your vehicle and by running a simple query on the handheld you get the EXACT PROBLEM.

We also have models that can run a check for Trucks as well.

If you are interested in working with us kindly contact me on 08060700717.

We offer very competitive rates, 1 year warranty on equipment and free software updates.

Thank you.

Re: Distributors For Car Diagnostic Tool by atasteve: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2011
How much does it go for?
Re: Distributors For Car Diagnostic Tool by sholatech(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2011
How much?
Re: Distributors For Car Diagnostic Tool by autodoctor: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2011
We are an Abuja based independent car repair and servicing garage and we offer free technical advice to the general public on automotive related issues. We also offer every service you could imagine from a car repair garage, from car servicing, mechanical and electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust and suspension repairs through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics. We have the latest state of the art tools for dianostics right up to dealer levels including special tools for carrying out extensive repairs. We also have an international network of vehicle spare parts suppliers and we deliver to your door within a week of ordering.

Whatever it is that you need, we ensure that you recieve an excellent service from all of our staff. We have friendly and courteous staff, who are dedicated to ensuring our customer service standards are of the highest levels at all times. Over the years we have developed an excellent reputation with our clients for the quality of our service, along with our competitive prices.

Call us on 081 62907680 for more info

Accept it or not that neither the roadside mechanic or the ultra-modern service centre are the best options available to any motorist here in Nigeria. To begin with, the roadside mechanic is limited in capacity to work on most modern vehicles that are still original in their composition. The advancement in automotive technology and science always proves a difficult challenge for them as they lack adequate education and training in current automotive technology.

Most cars on the road these days have complex electronics such as micro processors that instruct the functions of components and accesories found in cars. Due to these method of operations, diagnostic equipments had to be invented to enable communication with control units in order to ascertain their well-being and carry out repairs in a safe and economical manner. Most road side mechanics lack the ability to use these equipments talk less of owning even the most basic ones nor the right tools for the job. They would proceed to work on any car even when they havent got the foggest idea on what to do. (Afterall it doesnt cost anything to say to the victim that the car couldnt be fixed).

On the other hand, since comming back to Nigeria after living and working in the UK for over 12 years and where I have an MOT centre and an automotive service and repair centre, I have had a look at a huge number of cars and 4x4s that have defied even the most modern garages in Nigeria from fixing them. It really beggars belief that these major companies rip off hapless Nigerians through heavy sign up fees and very expensive labour charges without doing the job well or if at all solving the problems.

One car I had a look at was a 2008 model Mercedes GL450 with airmatic suspension problems. The car belongs to an ex governor so I dont believe that repair costs was an issue. This car had been to several major companies with this problem only for the wrong diagnosis to be made and the car still leaning on its side. New pump, new valve block, new suspension airbags and God knows what else, but the problem remained. The owner had given up on his pride and joy until after almost six moths of it sitting in another glorified roadside workshop, I was invited to have a look at it. I took it into my workshop and did a detailed analysis and check on the operation of the system only to discover that no one ever noticed a leak on the compressor to valve block pipe. I temporarily mended the pipe so that I could test the car and like a miracle, everything was fine. I then ordered a new pipe from the United tates and replaced the mended one and fingers crossed, its getting to 8 months now and no complain yet.

How dumb could these mechanics be not notice a simple hiss?

Bottom line is dont surrender your car to anyone who is not competent enough to fix it. How do you know this?, Ask them as many questions as you can on what may be the problem and judge from their explanations if they know what they are talking about.

Good luck.
Re: Distributors For Car Diagnostic Tool by PHIL2011: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2011
Do you have a diagnostic tool for a 1993 Mercedes S420 that at least can diagnose the gearbox and motor. If so could you give me the description of machine/ models and the price? Thx

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Registered 2002 Freelander For Sale - sold / Supermint Registered 2011 Kia Cerato For N1.850m sold sold sold / Toks Mitsubishi Galant 00 Model For A Dash Away Price 750k @ AUTOCEJIKON MOTORS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.