Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Am Intimidated. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Intimidated. (1042 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? / Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Intimidated. by Dondav(m): 1:53am On Jun 22, 2011
Help me NLD, There is this tall and handsome boy in my skul, anytime i'm talking to a gurl, they keep staring at this boy, I just can't help but get mad at this!. Even the gurl i was in luv with likes me so much, but i've been thinking dat she would possibly leave me for this guy, I had to withdraw from anything close to relationshp cos i'm highly intimidated, I used to think i was somebody, until of recent! Pls help me!
Re: I Am Intimidated. by 190: 4:20am On Jun 22, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am Intimidated. by pleep(m): 4:40am On Jun 22, 2011
Don't you just hate the tall guys? Here's what you gotta do.
Step 1. Pick a fite wit em.
Step 2. Kick iz azz
Step 3. Get yo dik sukked by the girl of yo choice.
wink let me know if it works.
Re: I Am Intimidated. by Mynd44: 4:48am On Jun 22, 2011
Have the guy HANDLED by your guys
Re: I Am Intimidated. by Jeel: 5:49am On Jun 22, 2011
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: I Am Intimidated. by MMM2(m): 5:50am On Jun 22, 2011
op
just go and fu-ck d boy. angry
Re: I Am Intimidated. by pleep(m): 5:53am On Jun 22, 2011
Re: I Am Intimidated. by Brite02(m): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2011
Why should you be intimidated? because the dude is more handsome than you are, huh? Hahahahaha, you my dear if your girl begin to behave like. .and begin to lust in imagination, why dnt you slap/wake her from her imagination, huh?

'when a girl is with you she's yours, when she is out no longer yours' haven't you heard that saying? Well well, if she thinks that is good for her. Let her be, and u too move on shikena. You dnt have to beg her to be with you. .
Re: I Am Intimidated. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2011
pleep:

Don't you just hate the tall guys? Here's what you gotta do.
Step 1. Pick a fite wit em.
Step 2. Kick iz azz
Step 3. Get yo dik sukked by the girl of yo choice.
wink let me know if it works.

Mynd_44:

Have the guy HANDLED by your guys

and is that gonna make the girls stop looking at him?! in fact, the girl will be all over him, feeling sorry for him.

@poster
you are INSECURE, without any confidence, trying to compare yourself with others while you should ADMIRE who you are!
no wonder these girls look at him, who would want to be with such a low self esteemed guy?!

how can these girls (or anyone) love you if YOU dont even love yourself. NONSENSE!!!!

edited: oh, and looking at another dude and thinking he is "handsome". . . . . . . . . you better check yourself bro!!!!!!!
Re: I Am Intimidated. by violent(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2011
I honestly think you should just focus on your studies for now. Study hard and pass your University entrance exams with top grades.
Then apply for a place in Medicine, law or accounting and see how dad and mum will be really proud of you.
Re: I Am Intimidated. by tellwisdom: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2011
Tell 190, NA EGEDE
Re: I Am Intimidated. by lepa001(f): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2011
One thing guy still dot understand about we ladies is that wen we love, we love completely. Forget the oda guy's look, if your lady love you believe me not even the guy's look will tak her way from you, Dot be scared of lossing her ok and remember beauty is of the mind, always see ur self more beta dan him, abi u wont go do surgery ni
Re: I Am Intimidated. by Godmother(f): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2011
Dondav:

Help me NLD, There is this tall and handsome boy in my skul, anytime i'm talking to a gurl, they keep staring at this boy, I just can't help but get mad at this!. Even the gurl i was in luv with likes me so much, but i've been thinking dat she would possibly leave me for this guy, I had to withdraw from anything close to relationshp cos i'm highly intimidated, I used to think i was somebody, until of recent! Pls help me!

You need some serious help. So because of one guy you withdrew. When you see a beautiful girl dont you stare?
The fact that these girls stare doesnt neccessarily mean the want to date the said guy
Re: I Am Intimidated. by quadrant4: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2011
Godmother where are you please tell me you are sounding interesting
Re: I Am Intimidated. by kpolli(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2011
Serious case of Benjamin Dondav
Re: I Am Intimidated. by Mynd44: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2011
tellwisdom:

Tell 190, NA EGEDE

Wetin concern SECONDARY school with EGEDE?
Re: I Am Intimidated. by livedit(f): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2011
So what they are looking at him.  If the guy got it going on, then he got it going on.  Why be intimidated though?  You have to understand that there will ALWAYS be someone out there more handsome, smarter, taller, bigger, successful etc. more than you.  And believe it or not, there is another guy out there better than HIM.  Last thing you need to be doing is comparing yourself to other men.  You will only continue to make yourself feel bad, worthless and as you put it "intimidated".  Finding the perfect mate isn't always about looks.  And believe it or not, not EVERY woman will find that guy appealing.  It's all a matter of taste and it's way too many other people in this world to be worrying about this guy.  You don't have to be most handsome man in this world to have "swag".  It's all about how you feel, think and carry YOURSELF that will attract good women.  Looks can only get you so far.  I'm sure it's plenty of positive things you can highlight about yourself to help build your self esteem back up.  If you don't believe in yourself, who will?
Re: I Am Intimidated. by tellwisdom: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2011
Wetin concern SECONDARY school with EGEDE?

He mention secondary school??
Re: I Am Intimidated. by Mynd44: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^^
Is it not obvious?
Re: I Am Intimidated. by sexylogan(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2011
livedit:

So what they are looking at him. If the guy got it going on, then he got it going on. Why be intimidated though? You have to understand that there will ALWAYS be someone out there more handsome, smarter, taller, bigger, successful etc. more than you. And believe it or not, there is another guy out there better than HIM. Last thing you need to be doing is comparing yourself to other men. You will only continue to make yourself feel bad, worthless and as you put it "intimidated". Finding the perfect mate isn't always about looks. And believe it or not, not EVERY woman will find that guy appealing. It's all a matter of taste and it's way too many other people in this world to be worrying about this guy. You don't have to be most handsome man in this world to have "swag". It's all about how you feel, think and carry YOURSELF that will attract good women. Looks can only get you so far. I'm sure it's plenty of positive things you can highlight about yourself to help build your self esteem back up. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?

^^^You've said it all.
Re: I Am Intimidated. by tellwisdom: 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2011
Is it not obvious?

What is obvious?? angry angry
Re: I Am Intimidated. by Nekai(f): 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2011
MBJ to the rescue!

Open your ears wide and recieve wisdom.
Re: I Am Intimidated. by 190: 2:29am On Jun 23, 2011
tellwisdom:

Tell 190, NA EGEDE
grin grin grin
Re: I Am Intimidated. by switD: 3:13am On Jun 23, 2011
livedit:

So what they are looking at him.  If the guy got it going on, then he got it going on.  Why be intimidated though?  You have to understand that there will ALWAYS be someone out there more handsome, smarter, taller, bigger, successful etc. more than you.  And believe it or not, there is another guy out there better than HIM.  Last thing you need to be doing is comparing yourself to other men.  You will only continue to make yourself feel bad, worthless and as you put it "intimidated".  Finding the perfect mate isn't always about looks.  And believe it or not, not EVERY woman will find that guy appealing.  It's all a matter of taste and it's way too many other people in this world to be worrying about this guy.  You don't have to be most handsome man in this world to have "swag".  It's all about how you feel, think and carry YOURSELF that will attract good women.  Looks can only get you so far.  I'm sure it's plenty of positive things you can highlight about yourself to help build your self esteem back up.  If you don't believe in yourself, who will?
. Yea, diz sounds beta. Wel said! @poster, wake up, Or else u wil bcum old in ur dreams,
Re: I Am Intimidated. by Dondav(m): 6:13am On Jun 23, 2011
Wow, that was somethng, U guys are just wonderful. Tnx everyone! I so appreciate,
Re: I Am Intimidated. by Dondav(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2011
livedit:

Tnx gurly, U da best!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know A Girl Loves You? / True Fact Of Life / Btw Nigerian Women And Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.