Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? (9411 Views)

Please Nairalanders How Much Should A Start Up Pay Its Employees For A Start / Don't You Worth More Than What You Are Into Now ? / How Much Will You Worth By August 1 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2007
We keep talking about how rich Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jimoh Ibrahim and the rest of them are, now its time for we Nairaland users to access ourselves and know how much we are wort.

I did some analysis (financial) and after adding everything together wasn't too satisfied with my total asset (shares, cash in bank, assets and the rest) I found out our worth a little bit above 3 million (three million naira).

Nairalanders, how much are you worth? Please lets be realistic and truthful with our submission so others will know if they still need a lot of work to be done in other to get richer.

If you can, state what you are wort whether in shares, property or otherwise and your age range, i am in my mid 20s
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by easimoni(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2007
@ fizofly, you are not doing too bad! At age 26, I was worth exactly $1k. Now, hmmmmmm. Don't think that level of info is for public domain consumption. at least a couple of people know my real name. + it will only invigorate the scammers who've been bombarding me since I posted my email addy here.
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Tmoni(m): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2007
after the calculation, i am worth 80,000(guess the currency) and i would be 25 in august
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by yodiyokun(f): 1:07am On Aug 02, 2007
[/quote]after the calculation, i am worth  80,000(guess the currency) and i would be 25 in august[quote]

I assume this is pounds? please enlighten us how you do am o
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by boysteve1(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2007
I am 21,3million worth of cash and stock and property worth 6million thou i do yahoo yahoo b4 but now i live a clean life!!!!!
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Seun(m): 11:38am On Aug 02, 2007
I am a Jewel of inestimable value. I want to be worth 25 billion naira so I can start my own mega-bank. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2007
80.1 million euros from paris
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by romeo(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2007
i still dey struggle grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by skylower(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2007
romeo:

i still dey struggle grin grin

I dey your back grin grin grin

I no fit estimate my own because it is increasing at lightning speed
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by romeo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2007
skylower:

I dey your back grin grin grin

I no fit estimate my own because it is increasing at lightning speed

ohh boy!!! grin grin grin grin i feel you
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2007
80.1 million euros from paris
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by minute(f): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2007
125,000,and im 21-going 22
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by romeo(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2007
minute:

125,000,and im 21-going 22

$ or naira??
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by bambina(f): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2007
i am far from being intimidated by what somee of u young dudes say you are worth. on the contrary am challenged and i just want to know, aside from the yahoo yahoo thing and inheritance maybe, how do youngsters in nija make such money? well am in my mid 20s and a worth, as i write, materially, my nysc allowee. intend to multiply it though by doing some business. you guys tell me honestly, how una do am. and seun stop coding!
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by knotty(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2007
i am worth more than $200,000. yep. the zimbabwe one by Lord Mugabe. i understand all that money will buy you only one round of fufu at Iya Basira restaurant.
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by sprezatura(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2007
im worth, 3 hookers, one pack of B&H every day n Ulcer medications for 1 month. Doing good eigh
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by RichDad1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2007
I will do the calculations later but i think i'm worth more than my dad now, lol guess what i'm going to be 26 on sunday, grin .Thanks to Robert Kiyosaki. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by nnadozie(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2007
@Fizofly, do you work with the EFCC? grin
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by egoldman(m): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2007
I am 30 , but why would you want to know how much am worth ? and even if i tell ya , how would you know am telling the truth ?
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Kemjisuper(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2007
I'm nearing being worth up to N100,000. All this while waiting for Youth Service in Sept.
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2007
If I tell you , I will have to kill you all. Curiosity killed the cat!!! wink
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by pappilo(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2007
Una try well well. I am 29, I have N45,000 in the bank and no shares. I live in a flat given to me by my dad and it is worth around N1 million. I also have debts of about N2.5 million invested in a business and the debt is secured against my flat. So in reality I am worth nada!!!
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2007
I no get money.
I envy all of una o

make una borrow me some
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by otuwe(f): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2007
knotty:

i am worth more than $200,000. yes. the zimbabwe one by Lord Mugabe. i understand all that money will buy you only one round of fufu at Iya Basira restaurant.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin shocked shocked

pappilo:

Una try well well. I am 29, I have N45,000 in the bank and no shares. I live in a flat given to me by my dad and it is worth around N1 million. I also have debts of about N2.5 million invested in a business and the debt is secured against my flat. So in reality I am worth nada!!!

ROTFLMAO

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin

OMG you people should not let them sack me. im really laffing so hard here my ribs are cracking seriously. thank God for this thread, i needed this laff seriously today.

well as for me.

i have 111,000 in the bank, 20,000 in cash, 57,000 in wealth solution and 66,000 in club freedom
i guess am worth em . . em where is calculator

110,000+20,000+200,000+750,000

what is the answer

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

and am just gona be 23 in october wink
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by ade2kay(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2007
[qoute]I am 21,3million worth of cash and stock and property worth 6million thou i do yahoo yahoo before but now i live a clean life!!!!![quote][/quote]-- May God forgive you.

I'll be 22 october, i worth N0 in the bank, over N100k in shares inestimable in my brain, worth over thousands of dollars in books, materials and knowledge.

I'm not really bothered by the physical cash cos the knowledge can always translate into money whenever i need it.

I believe knowledge is more powerful than cash at hand cos you can always turn your ideas/knowledge into money when u need it.

Next poster pls
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by pololo(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2007
Hmm! what am worth, i guess , i am very happily married, both got a very good job , have a son who goes to a private school ,own and live in my own house in a leaqfy suberb of London and drive better than average cars, money in the bank are secondry to me as they dont buy me happiness on a daily basis, my worh is my immediate family and the daily machinery of living life to its fullest  rather than surviving but if money value means a lot to you then i guess i am worth a lot .(£, ) but i wander if i die just now will i take any with me ?
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by ebos(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2007
I’m using my uncle Ebos’ ID to post. My worth now is, God is with me and the young shall grow. Junior is my name and I’m 11 years. I have N200 my dad gave me.
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by otuwe(f): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2007
ebos:

I’m using my uncle Ebos’ ID to post. My worth now is, God is with me and the young shall grow. Junior is my name and I’m 11 years. I have N200 my dad gave me.

i feel u boy grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by junegirl(f): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2007
@Poster: Forgive me if I sound caustic, but where exactly is all these leading to? If I analyse my worth and post it here, what do I achieve? Will someone say; "hey girl at that age you're worth just that, c'mon let me help you make some more money" or will someone say;" what that girl is just my my age and she's already worth that much, I had better go rob a bank to meet up" I really don't see what purpose this is going to serve.
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Aseye(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2007
@junegirl i feel its just an encouragement to rate urself and know how much u are worth, it kind of give u a boost or self confidence for the future, this exercise is just a phsycological thing and moral thing, for me am worthless, am loaded and ready too explode, Watch Out,
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by BASETSANA(f): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2007
l am nnu ego priceless no amount can even be estimated on my worth
Re: Nairalanders, How Much Are You Worth? by Iwerebor(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2007
I would tell you if you can prove to me that you are neither a robber, policeman nor an EFCC official.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC / The Benefit Of Applying For Email Marketing Course / POS: CBN Engages Operators, Zenith Bank Cautions Agents On Transaction Fees Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.