Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Witchcraft Manipulations? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witchcraft Manipulations? (5635 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witchcraft Manipulations? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2011
Is it true dat forgeting one dream is a sign of witchcraft manipulation?how can one be delivered from this problem.a friend has this problem and has prayed and prayed,yet it still persist.can a true born again be manipulated by witches?[left][/left]
Re: Witchcraft Manipulations? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2011
suggary:

Is it true dat forgeting one dream is a sign of witchcraft manipulation?how can one be delivered from this problem.a friend has this problem and has prayed and prayed,yet it still persist.can a true born again be manipulated by witches?[left][/left]

Yes sister, it is true. It's definitely withcraft manipulation. I thought I was the only one sad

When it was happening to me, I prayed everynight but it didn't stop. After forgeting countless dreams, I went to church. My Pastor said, forgeting dreams is as a result of witches close to your family stealing your neurons (brain cells) for ritual purposes in their covens. He told me to fast for one week and everytime I sleep I have a bottle of anointed water by my bedside that I drink through out the night.  My pastor also said to recite Psalms 91 and 23 before you go to sleep.

I have been doing all these for a couple of years now and I never forget my dreams. God has also used my dreams to reveal the things the witches were trying to steal from my destiny. I even had a dream that they returned some of my neurons. Praise Jesus!!!
Re: Witchcraft Manipulations? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2011
Martian:

Yes sister, it is true. It's definitely withcraft manipulation. I thought I was the only one sad

When it was happening to me, I prayed everynight but it didn't stop. After forgeting countless dreams, I went to church. My Pastor said, forgeting dreams is as a result of witches close to your family stealing your neurons (brain cells) for ritual purposes in their covens. He told me to fast for one week and everytime I sleep I have a bottle of anointed water by my bedside that I drink through out the night.  My pastor also said to recite Psalms 91 and 23 before you go to sleep.

I have been doing all these for a couple of years now and I never forget my dreams. God has also used my dreams to reveal the things the witches were trying to steal from my destiny. I even had a dream that they returned some of my neurons. Praise Jesus!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Witchcraft Manipulations? by Kossy04: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2011
Yes sister, it is true. It's definitely withcraft manipulation. I thought I was the only one

HAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!(and rolling all over the floor too)!!!!!!!!!!! What a Zap.E.D Up moronic statement. First they say witches kill people for rituals, NOW THEY STEAL BRAIN CELLS TOO?!!!!!!! What an incongruous balderdash!!!!! If they kill people for rituals and they could access you, why didn't they just kill you??!!!!!! Ever thought about that--------------------I.D.I.O.T!!!!!!!
Re: Witchcraft Manipulations? by rolchi(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2011
Na wa for Nigerians oh! Water, Psalm 23 & 91, Dreams, Witchcraft, Pastor,

Abeg, is your state now paying the minimum wage? This is what is troubling us now.

Also, join in your prayers, this Boko Haram issue, the bombings is too much oh, abi Pastor no fit give us solution?
Re: Witchcraft Manipulations? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2011
Kossy04:

HAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!(and rolling all over the floor too)!!!!!!!!!!! What a Zap.E.D Up moronic statement. First they say witches kill people for rituals, NOW THEY STEAL BRAIN CELLS TOO?!!!!!!! What an incongruous balderdash!!!!! If they kill people for rituals and they could access you, why didn't they just kill you??!!!!!! Ever thought about that--------------------I.D.I.O.T!!!!!!!
rolchi:

Na wa for Nigerians oh! Water, Psalm 23 & 91, Dreams, Witchcraft, Pastor,

Abeg, is your state now paying the minimum wage? This is what is troubling us now.

Also, join in your prayers, this Boko Haram issue, the bombings is too much oh, abi Pastor no fit give us solution?

Oh ye of little faith!!!!!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good

Here I am, giving great advice to my Christian sister and lo and behold, we have the atheist and the naysayer, spieling their poison!! The spawns of the devil, the disciples of belial, sons of Satan. The bible already warned us about you, so I'm not surprised. I bind you in the name of Jesus. I douse your evil flame with the blood of Jesus through the power of the holy spirit. AMEN!!!

Yes they took my neurons, it was only the grace of Jehovah Nissi that protected me from death. They were planning on harvesting cells from my scrotum next!

So I bind you in the name of Jesus, just like the witches.

As for Boko Haram, my Pastor said they are God's judgement for these false prosperity gospel in Nigeria. All the man on man h@mosexual loving our youths are practicing.
Repent Now!!!

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Manipulations? by rolchi(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2011
grin grin grin grin

Martian:

Oh ye of little faith!!!!!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good

Here I am, giving great advice to my Christian sister and lo and behold, we have the atheist and the naysayer, spieling their poison!! The spawns of the devil, the disciples of belial, sons of Satan. The bible already warned us about you, so I'm not surprised. I bind you in the name of Jesus. I douse your evil flame with the blood of Jesus through the power of the holy spirit. AMEN!!!

Yes they took my neurons, it was only the grace of Jehovah Nissi that protected me from death. They were planning on harvesting cells from my scrotum next!

So I bind you in the name of Jesus, just like the witches.

As for Boko Haram, my Pastor said they are God's judgement for these false prosperity gospel in Nigeria. All the man on man h@mosexual loving our youths are practicing.
Repent Now!!!
Wahala dey oh

grin grin grin
Re: Witchcraft Manipulations? by honeyfave: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2011
suggary:

[/quo

One could forget dream by witchcraft manipulation and also from anxiety. In either way u can only be delivered by praying. Anytime u forget your dream turn to God in prayer u will remember all. God knows all, He might be passing an important message to u through your dream. And cultivate the habit of writing your dream down as soon as u wake. I'm talking from experience
Re: Witchcraft Manipulations? by Joagbaje(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2011
suggary:

Is it true dat forgeting one dream is a sign of witchcraft manipulation?how can one be delivered from this problem

Forgetting a dream is not a witchcraft problem. It's a memory thing. Besides some dreams are not worth remembering. It is not every dream that has a meaning. if you watch Chinese film you may dream of fighting with Bruce Lee .

Ecclesiastes 5:3
For a dream cometh through the multitude of business. . ,

[a friend has this problem and has prayed and prayed,yet it still persist

it's because it's not a spiritual problem. Prayer won't take it away. It is not witchcraft .

.can a true born again be manipulated by witches?[left][/left]

It can be possible if the person is not sound in the word of God. To understand his authority over the devil.
Re: Witchcraft Manipulations? by dorox(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2011
There is no such thing as witchcraft.
Re: Witchcraft Manipulations? by MeandSum: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2011
NIGERIA - A gift that keeps on giving! LMFAO!
Witchcraft? you guy deserve a lifetime achievement award in the hall of shame LOL grin

I thought christians only blame premature e jaculation on witchcraft grin grin  this is something new haha

Please guys, pick some books or at least read wiki.
Re: Witchcraft Manipulations? by MeandSum: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2011
Martian:

You are killing me man! smiley) I'll be laughing like a mad man throughout the day
Re: Witchcraft Manipulations? by honeyfave: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2011
whether u believe or not witchcraft is real
@OP i didnt remember my dreams two days ago but as soon as i started praising God, i recollected all. Praise the Lord. I LOVE JESUS CHRIST
Re: Witchcraft Manipulations? by jookunlaja(m): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2011
Hi Fellow Nairaladers,
It is a great delight to respond this TO THIS THREAD.
MANY YEARS AGO,I USE TO EXPERIENCE MANY DISTURBING AND SHAMEFUL NIGHTMARES.I EVEN ONCE MASTURBATED WHILE SLEEPING ON A CHURCH ALTAR,MY BELIEVE WAS THAT SLEEPING ON CHURCH ALTAR WILL BAR OR WADE OFF EVIL SPIRITS FROM ME,HOWEVER,I WAS MISTAKEN.
I FASTED,PRAYED,CRIED,DID ALL SORTS OF THINGS,VISITED ALL SORTS OF PLACES YET TO NO AVAIL.
HOWEVER,I STARTED READING BOOKS,LISTENING TO MESSAGES AND MAKING SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ON THE WAY OUT AND TO GOD BE THE GLORY I STUMBLED OR RATHER HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD AFTER I ACQUIRED QUALITY KNOWLEDGE AND INSIGHT,BY GOD'S MERCY AND LOVE MAYBE BECAUSE OF MANY WHO WILL NEED THE HELP.
RECENTLY,I COMPILED SOME OF MY PERSONAL EXPERINCES IN A BOOK TITLED"DREAMS AND INTERPRETATION--HOW TO DO IT YOURSELF".
MY, YOU NEED TO LAY YOUR HAND ON THIS BOOK.
I AM NOT SAYING IT WILL SOLVE ALL YOUR DREAM PROBLEMS BUT I BELIEVE YOU CAN ALSO BENEFIT FROM NY WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE WHICH SPANNED OVER 20 YEARS IN DREAMS AND HOW TO MANAGE THEM.WHETHER YOU ARE A XTIAN OR NOT.
YOU CAN GET YOURS FROM BOOKSHOPS IN LAGOS OR FROM NEWSPAPER VENDORS IN ONITSHA,IBADAN,PORT-HARCOURT,ILORIN,OORE.
OR BETTERSTILL YOU CAN CALL 07042040601,07035697820,08099558876 OR 07042681525 FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO GET YOUR OWN COPY.JUST N200 PER COPY.
I SINCERELY BELIEVE IT WILL SOLVE A LOT OF YOUR PROBING QUESTIONS ON DREAMS.
THOUGH I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL DREAM INTERPRETER OR POWERFUL DREAM XTIAN BUT WHAT THE GOOD LORD TAUGHT ME FOR OVER 20 YEARS IS WHAT I AM PRESENTING TO YOU IN THE BOOK,AS I ALSO LOOK UP TO GOD FOR HELP TO KNOW THE INTERPRETATION OF MY DREAMS PER TIME.I STILL PRAY AND PRAY AND PLEAD WITH GOD FOR HELP PER DREAM THAT I HAVE AND I STILL READ OTHERS WORDS AND UNDERSTANDING ON DREAMS.I DRINK FROM MANY RIVER OF KNOWLEDGE WHICH GOD HAS BLESSED OTHERS WITH IN THE AREA OF DREAM INTERPRETATION.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK.
MAIL ME ON seunjoseph7@yahoo.com,if you have long discussions with me.
BYE
YOURS,
JOE
MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU AND SOLVE ALL YOUR DREAM PROBLEMS IN JESUS' NAME.

Re: Witchcraft Manipulations? by Image123(m): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2011
Dreams are for old or deaf people imo. Stop worrying about dreams, wake up and work hard instead of dreaming. Anyone who's ignorant can be manipulated christian or pagan, so get wisdom.
@Martian, you're so very not serious o, had me laughing
Re: Witchcraft Manipulations? by EvilBrain1(m): 12:42am On Jun 28, 2011
Dreams have no hidden meaning or significance. Anyone who says otherwise is a m0r0n.

A quick science lesson: When you sleep, you go through a cycle of what's called slow-wave sleep followed by REM (rapid eye movement) sleep. Dreams only occur during REM sleep, thus you can always tell when someone is dreaming by looking at their eyes. Most people have over a dozen seperate dreams each night, one for each cycle of REM sleep. Children have more dreams, old people have fewer.

You only remember your dreams if you wake up during REM sleep or a short while (typically less than 5 minutes) after. Those who tend to wake up during slow-wave sleep don't remember their dreams. If you wake up during REM sleep, you'll usually have very vivid memories of what you dreamed of but you'll forget most of it within minutes unless you write it down, or tell someone, or something.

Also, dreams don't have a plot or narrative while you are actually doing the dreaming. They are really a fairly random procession of images based on your memories. It's only after you wake up and try to make sense of it that your mind cooks up a story to try and connect those images together.

People have been documenting their dreams for thousands of years. Yet no one has ever managed to glean any useful information about future events from them. Anybody who believes that dreams predict the future is just fooling himself.
[/science lesson]

Oh, and one more thing: Martian is trolling you people. He doesn't really believe all that superstitous mumbo-jumbo. He just said it in the hope that someone'll post something even more re.tarded and that lols would ensue. And you guys fell for it.

Suckers! Image123 is the only one that noticed.
Re: Witchcraft Manipulations? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2011
Evil Brain:

Oh, and one more thing: Martian is trolling you people. He doesn't really believe all that superstitous mumbo-jumbo. He just said it in the hope that someone'll post something even more re.tarded and that lols would ensue. And you guys fell for it.

Suckers! Image123 is the only one that noticed.

Just putting Poe's law to the test; worked like a charm. cool

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe's_Law

Dude nailed it!!lmao
Re: Witchcraft Manipulations? by jamace(m): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2011
There is no such thing as witchcraft.
You don start o. Thank God you can use the computer, just google the word "witchcraft" and learn.

(1) (Reply)

. / Proposing Love Using Bible Verses (A Must Read) / Ablution In The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.