Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,170 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) (68140 Views)

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape / Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2022
Manchester United’s Mason Will John Greenwood (born October 01, 2001) could be in a pile of trouble following allegations of abuse by his now ex-girlfriend Harriet Robson.

Ms Robson, took to her Instagram stories to expose the scars she bears on her body, allegedly from attacks by the 20-year-old Man United forward.

In several posts on her official Instagram account which has now been deleted, Harriet is seen covered in blood and with bruises on her body. Along with a video, she wrote, "To everyone who wants to know what Mason Greenwood actually does to me."

In the wake of the accusations, Manchester United quickly released a statement and said they would not comment further until all the facts had been established.

"We are aware of images and allegations circulating on social media.

"We will not make any further comment until the facts have been established. Manchester United does not condone violence of any kind."

Greenwood, a United academy graduate is no stranger to controversy.

In September 2020, he and Man City youngster Phil Foden were kicked out of the England National team after breaching Covid-19 protocols in Iceland.

This is after a video popped up on social media, exposing the two meeting girls in their hotel room after a Nations League encounter in Reykjavik.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 30, 2022
Reactions...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Kriss216: 11:26am On Jan 30, 2022
Selfish Greenwood wey no dey gree pass ball give Ronaldo, na for woman body you get strength. Mumu.

When Life gives you Mason, make a Mount.

285 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by insidelife22(m): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2022
hmmn,

aunty you no come talk since wey Una dey date,na as Una come breakup you come dey tell us.

hmmm.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2022
She also shared a voice note (an audio recording).... You can listen to it here: SOURCE

From the voice note, the incident took place Oct 22, 2021.

Excerpts:-
Man: Harriet, raise your f*cking foot. Move your legs up.......move your f*cking legs up

Woman: No.........I don't wanna have sex

Man: What the f*ck you want, you sh!thead

Woman: Masonnnn

Man: Shut up talking to me......Stop

Woman: Stop putting your d*CK in there

Man: I am gonna f!ck you, you t.wat

Woman: I don't wanna have sex with you

Man: I don't care if you don't wanna have sex with me, damn me

Woman: Why do I have to do this, though?

Man: So I should I be polite and you won't do it

Man: I should be polite you won't let me do it as well, so what do you want me to do.

Woman: the pains.....

Man: Leave it alone

****creaking sounds, creaking sounds****

Man: Push me again one more time and see what I'll do.

114 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by vanida6: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2022
Don't forget she's he's ex'' am not surprised about this, some ladies can go extra mind when they re heartbroken. she probably went him back nd he does not, so she has to do something that will tarnish his career angry

202 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Joebayo217: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2022
What's is wrong with dis boy he still dey make some man u fans angry and now he dey cause him self pain useless boy both in field and off field

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Kriss216: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2022
fergie0o1:
She also shared a voice note....

https://twitter.com/analmylatina/status/1487688605086662661?t=365pn3mf9v3UFG_Yx2-16A&s=19

Man: Move your legs up.......move your f*cking legs up

Man: I don't give a f*ck what you want

Man: I don't give a f*CK what you want

Hardcore Alpha cheesy

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by RichDad1(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2022
From Manchester United to Prison United. cheesy angry

27 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shamsin6300(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2022
vanida6:
uhmm

I sent you a message on your mail which you are yet to replied to.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Omihanifa: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2022
This one don buy market cheesy

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by vanida6: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2022
shamsin6300:

I sent you a message on your mail which you are yet to replied to.
ok lemme check

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2022
And that's how his life is going to be ruined just like that.

Benjamin Mendy upon there was no proof like this, he has been locked up in prison for a year now. Now imagine what will happen to this Mason greenwood guy shocked shocked

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by shamsin6300(m): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2022
vanida6:
ok lemme check

Thanks dear.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2022
Btw, when we talk now, SIMPS will think we no like women. But the BITTER TRUTH is that, as a man (especially when you are rich) you have to be careful with that gender if not THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.

Forget all that blackmail....."respect women don't you have a mother, do what women want, listen to women bla bla bla...."

Omo, if dem show you pepper eh, your eyes go clear

This guy life and career has been ruined before it even started.

From his tone, it's like he has spent so much money on her and now it was time to have sex she is refusing him.

This is what happens when you want to personalize a HOE. He is a rich footballer and should not have had a girlfriend. He should have just left her alone and go and meet other girls.

Now see what he has done to himself

220 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2022
Mason dn enter one chance

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by DontBullshitMe: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
And Greenwood is not white but the girl is.

The matter go long.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
Several United players have started unfollowing Mason Greenwood on Instagram

-Alex Telles
-David de Gea

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie0o1:
Several United players have started unfollowing Mason Greenwood on Instagram

This is why when one is successful, one should not get carried away by the 'love' people are showing him or her.

He or she should not take bullshit from anyone or form humble because when wahala start, everybody go run

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by slawormiir: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Damnnn niggar

No matter what

You don just beat a woman untill she bleeds

Don't force them into having sex with you

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by drips8(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
He ruined his own career himself, to think he's got in trouble back in 2020 for disobeying lockdown rules by bringing girls over in the England national team's hotel.

Goodbye to a career that barely happened

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Kingpele(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Can u imagine what he did to somebody daughter, nawaooo but the girl should have reported it when it happened not when the relationship is in the past tense.God thank u for another wonderful birthday celebrations today � I pray for more grace to succeed in all my endeavours this year ijn

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
shocked

He's in deep soup.

They don't tolerate that in The West.

As someone said

1. Women

2. Children

3. Pet animals

4. Men

In decreasing order of importance in the so-called developed countries.

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by deesto: 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
This is very crazy

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
He has ruined his career.

fergie0o1:

She also shared a voice note.... You can listen to it here:
SOURCE

From the voice note, took place Oct 22, 2021.

Man: Harriet, raise your f*cking foot. Move your legs up.......move your f*cking legs up

Man: What the f*ck you want, you sh!thead

Woman: Masonnnn

Man: Shut up talking to me......Stop

Woman: Stop putting your d*CK in there

Man: I am gonna f!ck you, you t.wat

Woman: I don't wanna have sex with you

Man: I don't care if you don't wanna have sex with me, damn me

Woman: Why do I have to do this, though?

Man: Thrash the light and you won't do it

Man: I should be polite you won't let me do it as well

Woman: the pains.....

Man: Leave it alone

****creaking sounds, creaking sounds****

Man: Push me again one more time and you'll see

He's an animal.

[s]
vanida6:
Don't forget she's he's ex'' am not surprised about this, some ladies can go extra mind when they re heartbroken. she probably went him back nd he does not, so she has to do something that will tarnish his career angry
[/s]

Have sense, so that people will not say same trash you spilled when you decide to spill how your ex blow beat you, so as to heal.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by inoki247: 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Safe journey to diz one career...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by wwwihy: 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Wahala for the Devils
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by JohnPortar: 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
And that's the end of Mason Greenwood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by AfroKnight: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
He will learn his lesson the hard way.

I feel no pity for the girl though. She chose to remain in the abusive relationship. Listening to her during the recording shows how cunning she is. She set him up neatly.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Feminists are going to drag this Greenwood like I pass my neighbor generator, till the rope cut.

Food don done be that.

I don't condone any form of domestic violence though.

76 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

World Cup Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Central African Republic 0 - 1 On 7th Oct 2021 / Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos / What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.