Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife (27477 Views)

Mabel Makun, AY's Wife Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) / Doyinsola Akinola Welcomes 1st Child After 3 Miscarriages In 6 Yrs Of Marriage / Throwback Photo Of Mabel Makun, AY's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by onthehill: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
I Had Three Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – Comedian AY's Wife, Mabel Makun (Video)

Mabel Makun, the wife of popular Nigerian comedian, Ayo Makun (aka AY), has taken to social media to reveal how she suffered from depression after three miscarriages, IGBERETV reports.

Mabel, who recently welcomed her second child, made this known in an Instagram post today.

According to her, there was no medical explanation on why she suffered the miscarriages.

She said:

“This will definitely trigger my emotions,the plan was to close/open my eyes and make it all disappear but then again I thought to myself, Mabel you have to encourage someone out there.

Three miscarriages with no medical explanations as to the reasons why. It was the same pattern as before,every single thing that happened with the others,happened again, only this time more but I was determined to hold on tight to God and not fail. Anal bleeding, threatened miscarriage, difficulty in breathing, I wasn’t psychologically and mentally stable and that, was the hardest part for me, my emotions were all over the place, taking a deep breath in and out to stop myself every time I felt the urge to just break down and cry, struggling within not to blame myself for not protecting and fighting for the survival of the babies I lost, placenta separation, weak uterus. Truthfully I was exhausted, how I got here today is not something that I can explain but I just know that God was and is still with me and Ayomide, for this we are eternally grateful.”

Expressing gratitude to God, she said:

“You are God all by yourself and you will never share your glory with anyone. From the depth of my heart,I want to thank you all for the messages, prayers and yes the love is overwhelming. God bless you all for me.”
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZV8621q1N9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

AY and Mabel welcomed their second baby, 13 years after the birth of their daughter Michelle.

See video from post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-onBlrhANME

4 Likes

Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by Bola146(f): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
kiss congratulations.... Indeed God is always great

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Well, Maybe AY used ....... lipsrsealed

Anyways Congrats on this one.

18 Likes

Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hmm
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
............how I got here today is not something that I can explain but I just know that God was and is still with me and Ayomide, for this we are eternally grateful.”

“You are God all by yourself and you will never share your glory with anyone. From the depth of my heart,I want to thank you all for the messages, prayers and yes the love is overwhelming. God bless you all for me.”

God gat you.

It can only be God.

All of us @[/b] are so happy for you dearie.

This is only the beginning of more news of success in your family.

The next one na Twins or Triplets!

Nothing wey God no fit do.

[b]Baba God, Thank You ooooooo

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by slawormiir: 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by iykololo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Village ppl
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by affable4(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
What some families go through to conceive ehn. And some people will be piling pressure on them by asking useless question;

when are we rubbing powder? I want to hear baby cry o, wetin you and oga dey wait for?

When you are trying hard to conceive,you will realise that SEX is HARDWORK.

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by Benitoh: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Your money is way more than the explanation you need .

What else do you need when you're in to money

1 Like

Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by okomile(f): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Live your life out of social media madam

Congrats

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by KUNZEH(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
It is well
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by Karlovych: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
embarassed Miscarriage or the result of incessant abortions during her youth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by ImoleNaija: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thank God for her life.
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by PennywysCares(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
cheesy

If this lady mistakenly enta one small church wey dr find money dem go tell her say Na AY de used the babies do money ritual

6 Likes

Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by Gten(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Thank God for your life, my wife had a similar situation and I kid you not, it is not funny. I thank God for his intervention in my family. I celebrate with you and your family.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by SultanOfPuna: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
A womans Womb is like a Bank
Men deposit sperm and wait till 9 months as their investment begin to accumulate and turn into a baby.

Miscarriage is when a tneif come and rob the bank. Or when your hard earned money is stolen by hackers. That is what miscarriage feels like.

May we Never marry a woman who's wombs is like access bank or Gtb bank. Amen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by polite2(m): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Madam check for possible infection

2 Likes

Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by Nickymezor(f): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Congratz to them
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by Optimistguy1969: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ok seen.
Next!!
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by Eki33: 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Such is always heart broken
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nadomefan19:
Hygcccff

Funny guy
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by greatiyk4u(m): 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Which medical experts did you ask for explanation of the said miscarriages?

Thank God you now have your baby, the joy is unassuming

1 Like

Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by NNTR: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Anal bleeding otherwise known as haemorrhoid, is usually caused from habitually eating junk and food with less dietary fibre or roughage
Now she is decorator, and so she from probably lifting heavy objects incorrectly can as well cause haemorrhoids

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by maxwelloweezy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Epele Mrs ay next time don't tell us keep your family issues to yourself enemies everywhere..... cool

3 Likes

Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by KanwuliaExtra: 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
Na now dis woman fit tok wetin her eyes see.
People dey go thru stuff ooooo. . . . . cry
This human body ehn/

1 Like

Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by Foreign231(m): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2022
Hmmmm. This my thinking sha. Omo I gats change my mentality o. I don think go far. Y’all don’t wanna know
Re: Mabel Makun: I Had 3 Miscarriages With No Medical Explanation – AY's Wife by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Well, Maybe AY used ....... lipsrsealed

Anyways Congrats on this one.

Stop it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) / Celebrities Attend Adeniyi Johnson's Surprise Birthday Party / "Please Be Careful" - Bobrisky Replies Nina's Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.