Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,789 members, 7,806,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) (35221 Views)

Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by onthehill: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2022
A former Senator representing Bayelsa East Senatorial District, Ben Murray-Bruce has announced the death of his mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce, today 1st February 2022, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle this morning, he shared photos of his mum with caption;

"Life. Indeed, like sand in the wind, today it’s here, tomorrow it’s gone. My mum is gone. She died at 4:40am this morning. My gem of inestimable value, my support system, my best friend, my everything—she’s gone.

My consolation is that in her lifetime, I gave her not just everything that money could buy, but most importantly, I gave her my presence, my time, my everything. On uncountable occasions, I will go to her house to hug her and play with her for no reason but love, the kind that only sons share with their mums. I love you, mum, and I miss you. This one hurts so bad. Forever yours. "
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZbUPVZrRKW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by onthehill: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2022
More

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Rip ma'am, but i hope he shared the same bond with the father as well!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by Godada(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2022

It's always an unpleasant and unenviable task handle the death of one's mom especially when she is loving and understanding person.

RIP

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by Heterodox(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Not my business.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by tribalistdcriti: 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
angrya
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by Musharraf7: 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Rip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by Golan007: 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
May her soul rest in peace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by tillaman(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Rest on momma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by gistray: 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Calls for celebration
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by Ayiba0911: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
RIP. Take heart Sir.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by CelestineNelson: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Eayyaahhh...so Sad. The lost of a mother...chai, honestly this is painful, when you tried to remember the beautiful moments spent together...rest in peace mama

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by Olivbryan16: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
It is well with you and family. Accept our deepest condolences. quote author=onthehill post=109856991]A former Senator representing Bayelsa East Senatorial District, Ben Murray-Bruce has announced the death of his mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce, today 1st February 2022, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle this morning, he shared photos of his mum with caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZbUPVZrRKW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by diana158(m): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Rest on MaMa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by Skidee: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
Rest in peace Iya Ben.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by JOACHINpedro: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
My best politician.
My condolences the Original Mr Integrity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by Prayen(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
Take hear to the Bruce family
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by Fapemz: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Rip
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
RIP...

As they say you can cry more than the bereaved
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by MoneyGoDrop: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Rip ma.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by Akabuking: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
vincentjk:
Rip ma'am, but i hope he shared the same bond with the father as well!
wetin concern you with that one?? gossip

13 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2022
RIPP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by Saintdan0421(m): 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2022
See as mama fine o. She be like Oyinbo sef.
Well they say money won't buy you health but it sustains Good health.
Adieu Mama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by aikyg(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
RIP to her.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
Rip
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by Cmanforall: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
Take heart Senator
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) by zolajpower: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
onthehill:
A former Senator representing Bayelsa East Senatorial District, Ben Murray-Bruce has announced the death of his mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce, today 1st February 2022, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZbUPVZrRKW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
The love of mom..... He did all these to make her stay but Mr death the time keeper of breath and life says no she has to leave in some second...... Now I know why Christ said "oh death where is thy sting"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 / Abstract Of Goodluck Jonathan's PhD Thesis From UNIPORT (Pictures) / General Olukolade And Oby Ezekwesili Vent Anger On Each Other Over BIU Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.