Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys (54938 Views)

Evans: Prosecution Closes Case In Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike's Trial / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by NwaNimo1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Suspected kidnap kingpin, Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike, alias Evans on Friday told an Ikeja Special Offences Court that his eyes saw hell in the hands of Abba Kyari and his boys.

He also denied kidnapping a businessman, Sylvanus Ahamonu and collecting $420,000 ransom from his family.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Evans is standing trial alongside an ex-soldier, Victor Aduba, on a four-count charge of kidnapping and unlawful possession of firearms.

He made the denial on Friday while under cross-examination by the state prosecutor, Mr Yusuf Sule.

Evans told the court that he was born on April 22, 1980 and is from Nnewi, Anambra. He vehemently denied knowing Ahamonu prior to seeing him after his arrest.

When Sule noted that Ahamonu had identified him when he testified virtually (via the Zoom app) in court, Evans said he was easily identifiable.

“Ahamonu and Idowu Haruna (the Investigating Police Officer) could have conspired with the police. My pictures are everywhere, all over the world. Before my picture was everywhere, people knew who I was.

“I had a haulage and logistics business with over 30 staff and drivers in Amuwo-Odofin,” he said.

The alleged kidnap kingpin said he had made no mention of his haulage and logistics business in his statement because it was written by the police.

Responding to questions, Evans said he also did not provide medical documents proving his alleged torture by the police to the court.

He, however, noted that while he was incarcerated, he had filed a fundamental human rights suit against the police at the Federal High Court, Lagos, over the alleged torture.

Explaining why he was seen in a jovial mood in the confessional video played in the court when prosecution presented its case, Evans said he was forced to act that manner by the police.

“The police told me to be laughing and smiling in the video. You do not know what I encountered in the hands of Abba Kyari and his boys. My eyes saw hell.

“It was what they told me to be doing that I was doing,” Evans said.

Earlier, while testifying in his defence, Evans had said he did not know Ahamonu.

Led in evidence by defence counsel, Ms O.N Sonuga, he said, “I do not know Slyvanus Ahamonu, I only met him at the IG Guest House in Falomo.

“One day at the IG Guest House, the police brought some documents and asked me to sign, I asked what the documents were for, they didn’t answer me. They said that if I didn’t co-orperate with them they would kill me.

“When I refused, Insp. Philip asked them to take me to the back of the guest house. When I got there, they were pressing cigarette butts on my body.”

He said he saw the people he was paraded with in Ikeja, “and they said l will see what will happen to those people; that it is better I sign those documents.

“They killed about six persons in my presence and I signed the document, I was not allowed to read it. I think it is the document that was used to bring me to court.

“I do not know anything about the allegations before this court. I don’t know who Ahamonu is. I only met him at the IG Guest House, I had no prior contact with him.”

Evans also told the court that no firearms were discovered in his home by the police.

Ahamonu and his wife, Chimebere, had on Dec. 17, 2021 testified virtually how Evans and his gang kidnapped him on June 23, 2014 on Kara Road off Osolo Way, Ajao Estate, Lagos.

The couple narrated how they sold properties, borrowed money, raised funds from family and well wishers to attempt to raise the initial 2 million dollar ransom that was demanded by Evans.

Ahamonu said his hands and legs were chained throughout his two months in cavity and was only released when his family had allegedly given Evans the 420,000 dollar ransom, by which time he said he was at the point of death.

Justice Oluwatoyin Taiwo adjourned the case until March 11 for continuation of trial.
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/02/04/i-saw-hell-in-hands-of-abba-kyari-and-his-boys-evans/

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
this man dey? nigeria na joke

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by insidelife22(m): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Evans still dey alive?

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by MufasaLion: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
grin grin grin

Kidnapper and murderer complaining about an indicted fraud conspirator. What a family!

259 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by MufasaLion: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hisbah21:
this man dey? nigeria na joke

What should have been done?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by lonecatt(m): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Drama
I don't want to judge but sometimes jungle justice is the way to go.

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Sergio104(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

Kidnapper and murderer complaining about an indicted fraud conspirator. What a family!

Lovely cycle of niggrrs cheesy

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by jahlove4jah: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Damn.New twist.

The rot in the system won't even allllow us to know who to believe.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by donbachi(m): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Where is wadume

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
I thought this idiot was sentenced to death

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by MufasaLion: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sergio104:

Lovely cycle of niggrrs cheesy

grin grin grin

Criminals!

6 Likes

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by ThankUUJesus: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
this Evans might be innocent

243 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by BabaO2: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Radarada, why evans is still alive?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by cocoduck: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Any case involving Abba Kyari must be reviewed.

326 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by KingMack(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
donbachi:
Where is wadume

Dem don free that wan make e dey do banditry for North.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by ahuja12: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
fulani police!

Yahoo-yahoo police

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by OmaAlumagidi: 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Evans still dey alive?wonders shall never end

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Pugogato: 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hell no easy oo

3 Likes

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is how Federal Government is tieing igbos down because they don't want us to success, release Evans and let him continue kidnapping us.

Three types of biafrans online you should avoid arguing with

- Time waster and naive about subject matter

- Goal post shifter and whataboutism

- one with frustrated and hateful soul

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by agulion: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Evans only kidnaped people he didn't mine their skulls unlike Yoruba Muslims

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by SarkinYarki: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
My own why can't this man be declared a repentant kidnapper and forgiven like repented Boko Haram?

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by juman(m): 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Abba Kyari is the same as evans.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by DontBullshitMe: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nigerian Police Force is soooo incompetent.

Those bunch of rogues and thieves masquerading as security agents should NEVER secure a conviction in a law court.

How on earth do they think confessions gained through torture will stand in a court of law?

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Truvelisback(m): 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
OmaAlumagidi:
Evans still dey alive?wonders shall never end
If those Fulani terrorists/bandits and killers are still alive, why shouldn't he be alive?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by techWriter3: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Any prosecution concerning Abba Kyari must wanna examined.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Kollins11: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Na heaven you wan see before??

Well there is no difference between you and Abba Kyari.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by tutudesz: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
undecided
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by ImoleNaija: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
As if his victims & their loved ones didn't see more hell in his hands.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by flexlatifa: 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nigerian police and coruption butter
be like bread

So since that time dem never sentence that man called Evans

Spits on Nigerian police

6 Likes

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by DropsMic(m): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Thief lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Yu
Re: Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike: I Saw Hell In Hands Of Abba Kyari And His Boys by ImoleNaija: 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
[s]
agulion:
Evans only kidnaped people he didn't mine their skulls unlike Yoruba Muslims
[/s]

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow / NERC Increases Electricity Tarrifs, Scraps Fixed Charges   / Kemi Adeosun Attended The Worst University In England - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.