Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Is It Ideal To Go Back To Your Ex Bf/gf That Left You For Some Other Boy/girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ideal To Go Back To Your Ex Bf/gf That Left You For Some Other Boy/girl? (2288 Views)

Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF / How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? / He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is It Ideal To Go Back To Your Ex Bf/gf That Left You For Some Other Boy/girl? by pepperoni(f): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2011
TheCongo:

Yes, age could be a factor. You indicate that he told your folks he is coming to Nigeria to marry you. In my opinion, the younger he is, the more likely he is just coming to play with you and then leave you for good this time after getting what he wants.

Just be cautious with those americanas.

@Thecongolink. My thots exactly since he hasn't parted my "BLACK SEA" lolz
Re: Is It Ideal To Go Back To Your Ex Bf/gf That Left You For Some Other Boy/girl? by pepperoni(f): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2011
M M M:

Op
Re u a dog dat goes bäck 2 his vomit?

It did work out d 1st time so it will never work out no matter want u put in and d effort .

dats relationship / love 4 u. lipsrsealed wink

@M M M. I don't/didn't go back to my vomit, the vomit is the one coming back to me!
Re: Is It Ideal To Go Back To Your Ex Bf/gf That Left You For Some Other Boy/girl? by Youngpo413: 5:06am On Dec 17, 2014
pepperoni:
@omega25red Yeah i know, so in a nut-shell u saying he's lieing bou everything i.e he aint for real?!
ofcourse he is real...

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS, Are Hazel Eyes And Reddish-brown Hair On A Black Woman Unattrative To You? / My Galfrnd Left Me / love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.