Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) (36168 Views)

Oòni Of Ife Gifts Portable Bundles Of Cash As He Pays Him Visit In His Palace / Annie Idibia Jumps On Tuface, Kisses Him As He Pays Her A Visit At Work (video) / Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by jaybenugo: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son A Surprise Visit In School (Video)

Veteran actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo, has advised parents to always pay their wards unscheduled visits in school, IGBERETV reports.

The actor gave the advice while paying his son an unscheduled visit to his school. According to Mr. Kanayo, this is to important as it would help to ''avoid stories that would make one age under 48 hours''.

He shared the video and wrote;

"Do you know many of our children leave school to go to unimaginable places? His or her school maybe in Ekiti State,but is in Lekki lagos State every weekend grooving. Please pay them unscheduled visits to avoid stories that may make you age under 48 hours"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZt41Nkj9tf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch the video he shared below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l--MQBt6mQg

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
welldone the professor

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by blowjob: 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
DIS ONE WAN RUN MAD grin grin grin

DEY EVERYWHERE grin grin

DEY REPRESENT THRASH grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by slawormiir: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Erudite professor

Professor johnbull

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by inoki247: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Mak he no b say ur pikin don go dey chill with Big Boy's dey come pretend for house....

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Creditalerts: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
King of blood money on Nigerian movies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Nostring: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
He no lie, some of them don go re-register for Yahoo school

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
shocked

Not so far from the truth.
I cohabitated with someone's daughter as an undergraduate.
She was God's gift to me to use in rehearsing what married life feels like.

Got her pregnant at least five times and served her as kola to a few of my cousins who came visiting.
She was so virtuous that she'd rather stay awake washing my underwears than reading for her exams.

It was through her that I perfected the skills of female manipulation.

I do miss her. She was such a good girl; but I'm glad that I wasn't the unlucky man she ended up with.
Because till today, she's still believing the Lord for a child.

If only she had a dad like KOK who'd check up on her unannounced, she wouldn't have misused her life in the University.

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by highdeenoni(m): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sh!t undecided
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Jamiubond009(m): 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Guyman02: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
Chai, good one.
That year in school my off campus house was almost turned into a brothel, my roommate mum visited us unannounced while my friend was giving it hot to his girlfriend, I told his mum that he went for lectures and would be back soon. I called my friend to alert him that his mum was around and he asked me to deceive her into leaving our door so that the girl can escape.
I tried everything but the woman insisted that she cannot leave the foodstuffs she brought and go anywhere.
Then NEPA took light and my friend called my phone in low whisper 'ol boy heat go kill us for inside this room o'.

Finally, it was obvious that Mama was not going anywhere until he "returns" from lecture.
My friend had no choice than to open the door and the girl walked out and Mama saw her and started advising her how boys will ruin her life blablabla.

As for my friend it was a bad for him as Mama continued to scold him about using his school fees to chase women while accusing me of seeing her son becoming useless and not informing her and how he will impregnate somebody's daughter and expect them to take care of the child?
I couldn't even defend myself because I felt foolish having tried to deceive her into leaving the front door

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by kunlesehan(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
Good advice from our Prof.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Tb222(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
Very Good motivator.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Okunga: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
The son is like; Dad please can I go back to my friends before they start calling me daddy’s boy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Burgerlomo: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
cool

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by cerowo(f): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
He’s right

2 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by id4sho(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
As a parent, mind your business. Till heart attack kill you b4 you get sense.

Trouble Sleep Yanga Wake Am / Fela Kuti
When trouble sleep
Yanga go wake am
Waking him dey find
Palaver, he dey find
Palaver, he go get-e o)
Palaver, he go get
Palaver

When cat sleep
Rat go bite him tail
Waking him dey find
Palaver, he dey find
Palaver, he go get-e o
Palaver, he go get
Palaver

Tenant lost him job
Him sit down for house
Him dey think of job
Mr. landord come wake am up
He say, "mister, pay me your rent"
Waking him dey find
Palaver, he dey find
Palaver, he go get-e o
Palaver, he go get
Palaver

My friend just come from prison
Him dey look for work
Waka waka day and night
Police man come stop am for road
He say, "mister, I charge you for wandering"
Waking him dey find
Palaver, he dey find
Palaver, he go get-e o
Palaver, he go get
Palaver

Mr. husband marry for church
He make big party
Then he start to spra
Because him love him wife
Him say, "wife come run away"
Bank manager run come
He say, "mister, pay me your debt"
Waking him dey find, for lagos e-o
Palaver, he dey find
Palaver, he go get-e o
Palaver, he go get
Palaver

When trouble sleep
Yanga go wake am
Waking him dey find
Palaver, he dey find
Palaver, he go get-e o
Palaver, he go get
Palaver, he go get-e o

When cat sleep
Rat go bite him tail
Waking him dey find
Palaver, he dey find
Palaver, he go get-e o
Palaver, he go get
Palaver, he go get e-o

Ra ra-ra ra

Source: LyricFind

Songwriters: Fela Anikulapo Kuti
Trouble Sleep Yanga Wake Am lyrics © BMG Rights Management (france), EMI Music Publishing France, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

3 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by DropsMic(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Cool

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Candidlady: 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
By their LIPS fruits you shall know em

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by tillaman(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
sad
Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by ImoleNaija: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
The boy looks homely

12 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by SheCeo(f): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
jaybenugo:
Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son A Surprise Visit In School (Video)

Veteran actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo, has advised parents to always pay their wards unscheduled visits in school, IGBERETV reports.

The actor gave the advice while paying his son an unscheduled visit to his school. According to Mr. Kanayo, this is to important as it would help to ''avoid stories that would make one age under 48 hours''.

He shared the video and wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZt41Nkj9tf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch the video he shared below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l--MQBt6mQg

Monitoring spirit grin

I love this man

8 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Okunga: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Not so far from the truth.
I cohabitated with someone's daughter as an undergraduate.
She was God's gift to me to use in rehearsing what married life feels like.

Got her pregnant at least five times and served her as kola to a few of my cousins who came visiting.
She was so virtuous that she'd rather stay awake washing my underwears than reading for her exams.

I miss her when I think of her but a large part of me is glad that I wasn't the unlucky man that she ended up with.
Because till today, she's still looking for a child .

8 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Chikarata2020(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nice one professor. some don use school fees money play two odd wey tear, come drop out later

3 Likes

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by onuman: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
Kanayo spoke like he has become a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Kanayo O. Kanayo Advises Parents As He Pays Son Surprise Visit In School (Video) by Sunalure: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Cute son

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Apologises Publicly To First Wife, May, For Marrying A Second Wife / Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) / Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.