Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

CBN Calling! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Calling! (2157 Views)

CBN Calling For Applications / CBN Recruitment 2014 / Cbn Calling And First Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN Calling! by ToboEmeku(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2007
I have Just received an invitation for test from CBN on 8/8/2007 we applied January ending. Check your mail you may be lucky too.
Re: CBN Calling! by ememfavour: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2007
Hi Guys,
CBN test invitation jst got to my box. Does anyone has the knowlegde of how the test will look like?
Pls keep me posted. Tanx a million.

Emy
Re: CBN Calling! by dayo11: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2007
hey.
i just recieved an invitation for cbn test.is there anyone who knows what kind of questions to
expect and what to read to scale through
kindly keep me posted.i applied for the postion of help desk officer
The test is conducted by a consulting firm, FITC - financial institution training centre. i need guidiance
kindly keep me posted
thanks
Re: CBN Calling! by egoamaka: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2007
guys , where is the test taking place and what time
Re: CBN Calling! by ememfavour: 8:48am On Aug 02, 2007
the CBN test is taking place at Multipurpos Hall, UniLag at 11.ooam. U ar expected to come with ur Invitation Letter.

tanx

Emy
Re: CBN Calling! by awa(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2007
I think we just need to find out from people that might have taken the Consultant's Test before so as to have an understanding of the test format. i really wish we will have some kind of input from such fellows in the house ASAP. i wish all the Nairalanders that will be going for the exercise all the best in their endeavours to attain greater height. See you all Lag on 8th.
Re: CBN Calling! by BENSO(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2007
boy where in Unilag and i will be glad if u cld furnish me with dat.
Re: CBN Calling! by Job(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2007
I received my own letter yesterday, please is there anybody that can give us a clue of what we are expected to know before 8th August.
Re: CBN Calling! by tete(f): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2007
Hello peeps. I also got my IV letter yesterday. The consultancy firm in charge were the ones also in charge of Ist bank test. So I guess the format will be quite similar if not the same. The usaual maths, english, critical reasoning, just study the latest book in the GMAT series and i bet you'll be good to go.

All the best to everyone who's writing the test. God will surely open the door for us as we continue to knock smiley
Re: CBN Calling! by teeregis(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2007
[b]Please guys I applied to CBN about the same time you applied that is January 2007 but I've not heard from them up till now. please i want to know how they contacted you. is it by email, letter or text message. this is urgent please help me out. thank you.
Re: CBN Calling! by shawn123: 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2007
hi teeregis. its by email. You get the invition letter inviting you for a test. (the letter is attached to the eMail). If you applied then check your box, it could be there. Good luck
Re: CBN Calling! by dmjoye(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2007
the consultant is d one handling first bank test so checck out
Re: CBN Calling! by frankson(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2007
Hello fellow nairalands, i also receive my own letter on tuesday but the time for my group (ANA) is 8am. I wish every one invited the very best of luck. Amen
Re: CBN Calling! by lilred(f): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2007
Hello everyone;

I didn't get an invitation letter by email but i got i recieved a text message tis morning, am wonderig if it valid considering everyone is getting letters.
Re: CBN Calling! by suprman: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2007
lilLILRED,
it doesnt matter both are the same afterall i got both e-mail and text message invitation. the time on my e-mail is 11am while the one on my text message is 8am. just try and be there early enof dats all.
goodluck as we meet there.
Re: CBN Calling! by idnoble73(m): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2007
If you have received the text message, is okay but it is also important you check your mail for their invitation letter since we told to come with that letter, so getting a text message may not be enough and also pls do not delete the text so that it can serve and as evidence when you get to the venue paradventure you didn't received the invitation letter.

best of lucky as we all meet at Unilag on Wednesday , mine is for 8am.

Wishing all nairalanders that has been invited best of lucky and good success we move ahead in our field to attain a better future.

Cheers
Re: CBN Calling! by AfricaFace(f): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2007
am surprised no one has asked how much CBN pays , i mean their yearly pay , both basic and allowances.
How much , any idea , nairalanders
Re: CBN Calling! by idnoble73(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2007
well , a friend told me that their pay is okay.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies! Apply Now. / Nig Brew Calling! / Sales Girls/boys Wanted For A Supermarket In Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.