Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,375 members, 7,781,050 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:04 AM

R.c.c.g. Convention Tag Emmanuel, Will You Be There? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / R.c.c.g. Convention Tag Emmanuel, Will You Be There? (2634 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / E-Grace Convention 20-14 / R.C.C.G Open Heavens Online Version For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R.c.c.g. Convention Tag Emmanuel, Will You Be There? by papabaks(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2007
Hurray THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD is celebrating her 55th Anniversary, which was tagged EMMANUEL.

Will you make it a date with the Lord starting from 6th of Aug 2007 to 12th of Aug? @ Km 46 Lagos Ibadan Express way
please don't be left out for the Lord is expecting you.

Bless you.

See over there.

Thanks
papa
Re: R.c.c.g. Convention Tag Emmanuel, Will You Be There? by TV01(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2007
Thanks fro the warning, I'll steer well clear and read all about it in the lengthy thread on the ensuing traffic chaos grin!
Re: R.c.c.g. Convention Tag Emmanuel, Will You Be There? by papabaks(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2007
It's just all about Timing, Know when to go and when to get out of the camp, you don't move when others are moving,else you will be trap down.

But i always advise that people should go through Sagamu when going back Home, to save the stress of Traffic.

See you all their cool

LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH!!!

Thanks
papa
Re: R.c.c.g. Convention Tag Emmanuel, Will You Be There? by Dios(f): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2007
Halleluyah

Oshi boom boom chaka chaka shiom ka booooooooom si si si fao tao yi uyi juiajk lbghydk b am nam shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeet.

The holy spirit took over my fingers.
Re: R.c.c.g. Convention Tag Emmanuel, Will You Be There? by geegee(f): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2007
thanx for the invitation pls pray for us.

(1) (Reply)

The Bible- The Great Book Of Contradictions / My Mum Is Threatening To Disown Me Because I Am A Deist / Do You Believe In Generational Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.