Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing (24603 Views)

When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Officialhorlah(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2022
Do you backoff from woo-ing a woman you admire when you get that many men are after her

Me: I do back off Most times

To Men:

Onion Cider @abbietayo: "I have a question for men.
Do you backoff from woo-ing a woman you admire when you get the vibe that many men are after her?"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2022
When i understand that many men are led astray by women beauty, i started backing-off.

108 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by silverlinen(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2022
I don't woo women
My lifestyle and money does and as such i don't keep girlfriends which means i never get to woo or look at a lady twice

176 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2022
The real question against the backdrop is, why should many men be after her?
In a parallel universe, where I come from, sane people don't chase problems; one reason why the mental stability of many men threading this planet is in question.
Who should be after who? Many men or the leech?

201 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Damidave1124(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
I just do my thing, I don't need to back off. We do the do and we move on. No time for relationship now grin

All these lamentation on nairaland front page about relationship and marriage problems scares me to enter into any serious relationship.

I no dey woo woman again, we just flow with the vibes.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by wallay77(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by IMASTEX: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Well, it shouldn't matter if she gets lots of wooing as she can't stop men from chatting her up. The concern should be if she is deliberately attracting them due to her dress sense, and other attention seeking games rather than her self worth, the type of men drawn to her & most importantly how she manages the situation.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Administration1: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Of course. Let me tell you a story...

in the days of 2go, there was this girl I was really dying to meet... I sent a series of messages to her, she would not respond, she had like 40 different guys who were trying to "woo" her also.
One day, as God would have it, my elder bro, returned from the abroad and wanted to buy me a laptop, we went to Crunches then...they had a laptop shop inside also...., guess who was attending to us? the same 2 go girl.....I just relaxed and started rejecting every option she gave to us, finally, I made my choice, and my brother gave me the money to pay, gues what as i was leaving she wrote her phone num, 2go handle and BBpin for me on a sheet of paper.
Bottom line, once you discover lots of guys are going after her and she is enjoying the attention, back off and go and make more money...

218 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by money121(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Yankiss(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
It will depend. Is the lady giving greenlights to a lot of men that she is available? Are they merely attracted to her beauty? A truly good lady can't be everyone-available. If I notice a lady is that type, I back off. If men are pestering her just because of her beauty I will try my luck. grin grin grin

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Olam09(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
grin back then in primary and secondary school any girl wey i like na him guys dey like grin

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by 1x2x3: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Woo-ING RUBBISH!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by sanmtiago(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2022

Sometimes I come to the conclusion that we’re highly sexual beings who found civilization and used it to better our lives. But you see that sexual nature is what we can’t annihilate, it is so indispensable. Na why we Dey see useless topics about sex and the opposite sex matter very often for this forum where we Dey use keep ourselves busy. You can’t go past two threads without bumping into the third that talks about this thing called sex or anything related to it undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by asthmacoughend(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
When i understand that many men are led astray by women beauty, i started backing-off.
hmmm ! This is strong ooo

1 Like

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Fiscus105(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Are guys still hell bent in chasing woman?

I think ur post should have better composed like that, perhaps you still leaving in 90s

.....when a lot of beautiful girls are on social media that ready to hook up / date.....

.....when what guys just need is to be going different joints and girls are there for one night stand already........

3 Likes

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by RedAlert08(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
D
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by SultanOfPuna: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
I have never Wooed a Girl in My Life

Na Dem Dey Rush Us..

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by boldking(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Run because it will end I tears
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by BigBashiru: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
light099:
The real question against the backdrop is, why should many men be after her?
In a parallel universe, where I come from, sane people don't chase problems; one reason why the mental stability of majority of men threading this planet is in question.
Who should be after who? Men or the leech?

The leeches are the ones who should be chasing men....but alas men no get sense

6 Likes

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by EshjayLee(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
I will try harder, if she’s someone I truly see as intelligent, reserved, hardworking and reasonable. There’s no crime in fighting for what you want.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by sukkot: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
yes. no time for wahala. life is too complex. no need making it more complicated
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by alizma: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
I only have business with the lady not the men, my decision to back off or otherwise depends on how the lady handles her situation. If she let it get into her head and start to misbehave, I go sing "Away" by V. I. P for her

9 Likes

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by chukwuibuipob: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
sad And u want to kill Urself on top of pussi join undecided?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by FuckDModz: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Omo, I will not back off, the goal is to lash and toss her to the next nigga.

The more niggas on the queue, the safer it is to dump a girl without any consequence.

In fact, she’d think she's the one dumping the guy...

Win-win situation.

23 Likes

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by IboHausaYoruba: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Why backing off? A man should be a man enough to face challenges.
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Kcboy0806(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
silverlinen:
I don't woo women
My lifestyle and money does and as such i don't keep girlfriends which means i never get to woo or look at a lady twice

See pride.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Victerica(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hmmm

Rhetorics...
Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by phemmyfour: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Officialhorlah:
Do you backoff from woo-ing a woman you admire when you get that many men are after her

Me: I do back off Most times

To Men:

Onion Cider @abbietayo: "I have a question for men.
Do you backoff from woo-ing a woman you admire when you get the vibe that many men are after her?"
I didn't back off....I presented my case in not so desperate manner and she understood. She told me she chose me cos I wasn't aggressive with my approach

Stop chasing women as if your life depends on it

2 Likes

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by Kizzygentle: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
E go shock you say all the guys wey dey evn woo the babe go finally lash am. Or do you think the one you are lashing presently is not been wooed by a lot of guys and you also think that she is not feeling at least 5 of them like she is feeling you enough to give herself to you.. Just understand how to woo them and know the tricks, forget the others, just do your own and move forward.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing by BigBashiru: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
phemmyfour:
I didn't back off....I presented my case in not so desperate manner and she understood. She told me she chose me cos I wasn't aggressive with my approach

She did not choose you you chose her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) / He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.