Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,239 members, 7,780,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:01 PM

Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting (5843 Views)

Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos / Nnenna Nwabueze-okonta (merit) Returns To Acting After Over 2 Decades (pics) / Richard Mofe Damijo Plans Returns To Acting Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by ZiggyHimself(m): 8:18am On Jun 24, 2011
Good news for the fans who missed R.M.D because he is set to return back to the screens. Richard Mofe Damijo is currently the commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Delta State, Nigeria.

The 2005 African Movie Academy Award winner for Best Actor in a Leading Role, is set to feature in popular soap opera, (TINSEL) which airs on cable network.

Catch up on R.M.D, After graduating from the university, Mofe-Damijo took part in a television soap opera in the late 80's called Ripples. Before then, he had a stint with Concord Newspapers and Metro Magazine as a reporter. Out of Bounds was the first film for which he received a writer/producer credit. In 2005 at the maiden edition of the African Movie Academy Awards Mofe-Damijo won the award for Best Actor in a Leading Role.

http://www.amebortalk.com/entertainment/movies/676-richard-mofe-damijo-is-back-to-nollywood
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by gosj(m): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2011
Oga money don finish 4 Delta Executive office as a Commissioner abi U wanna taste huzzling life again? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by monkeyleg: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2011
I beg, ask am wetin im do as comissioner? the guy should go and rest
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by Ninapha(f): 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2011
Welcome back RMD!  

He is one man I wd love to watch again and again.  He sure knows how to interprete characters.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by namdo(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2011
good for RMD so that he could end his career properly cool
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by mikuz(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2011
@Ninapha
yeah! You are so on point!
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2011
Is this some sort of joke? Someone please say no.

I luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv this man. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by seedord247(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2011
who cares??
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by ronkebp(f): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2011
Thank God he is coming back, missed him.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by mallorca(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2011
seedord247:

who cares??
some people (naija babes dem)
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by maki(f): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2011
grin ;Dwhen they aired him on Tensel on wednesday i screeeeemmmed, i luvvvv this guy and i knw he will kill his role toh badt cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

acting is his passion , he is def not doing it for the money,

his kind of person is a xter i ve been longing to see i tensel,
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by dare0834(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2011
Yeah, i saw him on Tinsel yesterday, very nice to see him again doing what he knows how to do best
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by collinsJn(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2011
Who Is RMD ?
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by JUO(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2011
God delivered him on time
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by maki(f): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2011
@collins J who's RMD?  angry shocked , is like asking who is Banky W, or who's basketmouth, grin  cheesy
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2011
how is his coming back to acting gonna affect my life
mscheeew
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by dayokanu(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2011
rokiatu:

Is this some sort of joke? Someone please say no.

I luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv this man. shocked shocked shocked

He is married, Love me instead
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by violent(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
^^

Ashewo lipsrsealed
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by Sicherheit(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2011
He was gone before? undecided
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by dayokanu(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2011
violent:

^^

Ashewo lipsrsealed

have you seen Rokiatus ikebe? Its a threat to the Popes Piety
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by werter1: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2011
imagine
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by namanama: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2011
typical
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by andyanders: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2011
RMD knows ONLY how to interpret ladies. He loves ladies so much that he misses hanging around them as movie actor, cos in government job, some kind of reestriction though he enjoys big yansh there, but he loves them young out there in nollywood where he will have time to taste check
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by Hardeyorlah(f): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2011
Welcum back
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by mamagee3(f): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2011
seedord247:

who cares??
Say it again, my brother. ,

I wonder if RMD would give us any of his movie acting salary? undecided

I mean what do we stand to gain from this news? undecided
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by Goldieluks: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2011
lovely man,my crush. embarassed embarassed
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by eros(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2011
dayokanu:

have you seen Rokiatus ikebe? Its a threat to the Popes Piety

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Pope must be saved then. grin grin grin grin
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by mikuz(m): 1:38am On Jun 25, 2011
I love nicely shaped ikebes!
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by MMM2(m): 5:46am On Jun 25, 2011
Ok 4 him
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by juman(m): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2011
Good news
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Is Back To Acting by punta(f): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2011
I love RMD, he is my Nigerian version of Denzel Washington. He is rocking the character of Angela's father in Tinsel. Tinsel rocks. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Rihanna Look-alike Who Is Making A career Out Of Her Resemblance! / Photo:Phyno Steps Into A Club On A Bullion Van / Photo Of President Buhari And Paul Biya Of Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.