Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? (32448 Views)

How Much Would You Charge Me To Build An App? / How Much Would You Charge To Create A Ride Sharing Application Like Uber / How Much Do You Charge For Your Mobile App creation I need some app developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Emenet(m): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
How much do u charge as a web developer either senior or junior developer

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by airsaylongcome: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Is this employment or freelance?

Fees for Web applications can vary widely depending on what needs to be built. A core banking solution for example will cost way more than a hotel booking solution (even though you can get both for free on the Internet).

9 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by qtguru(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2022
I charged like 200usd for a Chrome Extension, because it was quick. The highest I charged for a project was 2M naira and it was a Company project it dragged for long and only 400k was paid.

Yeah

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2022
For non company projects. I have charged like 300 USD for a simple JavaScript carousel which had like ten lines of code. I however charged someone in Nigeria like 800k to build a WordPress theme. Only 150k was paid and I kuku locked the site. They no send till today. That was the end for me and working for Nigerians.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by qtguru(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
For non company projects. I have charged like 300 USD for a simple JavaScript carousel which had like ten lines of code. I however charged someone in Nigeria like 800k to build a WordPress theme. Only 150k was paid and I kuku locked the site. They no send till today. That was the end for me and working for Nigerians.

I stopped working with Nigerian Projects, the day I found myself shouting and cursing at the project owner. The lady just had an ego and hated Andela devs, I tried to tell her why the approach we were taking was wrong, this lady shut me down, until 3 weeks into development, the devs confirmed what I raised and it meant a rewrite and the lady said I should have convinced her properly. Omo I refunded their money and the sad part is it was 150k, then my salary was 10 times more, I just took it because I wanted to pay bills.

Foreign projects they listen to you and respect your opinions.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by QueTeddy: 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Nigerians could be the worst you would deal with. I was to work with one guy for an assignment, 4 actually and I did one free, these assignments include creating websites and using Flask in python, one included creating a type of game too. I told him, since its assignment, he should bring 60k for the 3, I'll leave one out as he was half done with it, He said 25k. I just blocked him without even saying anything.

15 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by NaijaCover(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
Get In Touch With On Whatsapp Chat With 0810-373-9506

If You Need A Professional Website Developer, For All Your Needs.

Our Prices Start From 35,000naira to 1million Naira And Above.

It Depends On The Type Of Job, You Want to do for you.

We Cover Everything In Nigeria

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Mophor: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
Issokay!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by lecturer22: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Is this employment or freelance?

Fees for Web applications can vary widely depending on what needs to be built. A core banking solution for example will cost way more than a hotel booking solution (even though you can get both for free on the Internet).

Can you explain what you mean by "you can get both for free from the internet?"

8 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by FishFisher: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
I just need a mentor who I will lean on wen the codes stuck !

Pls I just need a whatsap contact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by kenniefawole(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
It depends on the project , Anyways I am available for any web related projects

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by mountmoriah(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nice topic.

Meanwhile I sell iron rod

Payment on delivery

8mm

10mm

12mm

16mm

20mm

Check my signature for your ordering

Thanks

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Vondata(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
To be sincere, web development is becoming stale....so much competition there....
With a domain and Hosting, I earn too little because there r others who will even pay less.
5k is within the gain range after deducting domain and hosting

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by pussymonger1: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
200K LOWEST
Emenet:
How much do u charge as a web developer either senior or junior developer

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by fineboynl(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nigeria work nor be am especially with dollar and naira rate.

2014 to 2015 when dollar was exchanging for 200 to 230. I was doing jobs for 100k and now dollar is almost 600 I am still doing the same work 100k althrough and they refuse to upgrade the money.

It's so tiring and frustrating

8 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by avalon7(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
I am a block-chain developer atm and i also don't work for Nigerians, it's either they end up not paying you or they pay partly or they expect the world from you because they gave you ordinary 200k or so.

14 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by utereda: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
I am here to learn

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by nickyvil: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
It depends on the project, time and the client, I've got a job that paid me higher way more than my budget and I've got a job that paid me below so it all depends and most time if I had nothing to do, I take a project just to enhance my skills and build my Bio.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by melonsgroup: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
mountmoriah:
Nice topic.

Meanwhile I sell iron rod

Payment on delivery

8mm

10mm

12mm

16mm

20mm

Check my signature for your ordering

Thanks
prices

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by ikorodureporta: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Persin fit sell music mix by order for fiverr or other sites??

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by todaynewsreview: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nice topic.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Mede181: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Depends on type of website

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by teddyK(m): 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
Can someone please teach me web development?

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by SEXONLY: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
baba can you tutor me?

kenniefawole:
It depends on the project , Anyways I am available for any web related projects

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by Edunwa302(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Charges is relative to project

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by avalon7(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
teddyK:
Can someone please teach me web development?
No one can teach you web development. All the resources you need are online and you can access most of them for free.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by SEXONLY: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Broda can you guide me to become a web developer too?

nickyvil:
It depends on the project, time and the client, I've got a job that paid me higher way more than my budget and I've got a job that paid me below so it all depends and most time if I had nothing to do, I take a project just to enhance my skills and build my Bio.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Charge As A Web Developer? by solid3(m): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
I started as a website designer in 2012 I used to charged 80k on the average.

I was never out of job cos I have my posters everywhere in the city of Abuja and my SEO was top notch.

The highest I ever charged was 200k, only 150k was paid.

The last website I did was around 2017. Ordinary static website could take up to 6month.

Also some newbies decided to spoil the market and were offering wedsites for 30k. So when you tell someone to pay 120k and they tell you it is cheaper with someone else, I simply tell them, please work with that person.

I'm into some other business now and I'm doing fine.

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

At 40, Can I Still Learn Programming And Be Good At It? / For Developers, How Did You Get Your First Remote Job And What Was The Pay. / Google Launches First Developer Space In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.