Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Nnpc Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Recruitment Interview (32328 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview / Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview by bebrief(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2011
I just received an email from NNPC Recruitment which states as follows:

[b]INVITATION FOR JOB INTERVIEW AT NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC)

Following your success at the NNPC Aptitude & Knowledge Test, you are hereby invited for a job interview with the organization. Details of the interview are as follows:

Interview Details

Venue: Amphitheatre, NNPC Towers, CBD, Abuja

Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Time: Accreditation starts 11.00am prompt;

Interview starts at 12.00noon prompt

Note: Please refer to the job application requirements stated on the newspaper advertisement. Candidates who do not meet these minimum requirements will not be allowed to take part in the interviews.

Accreditation requirements

If you meet the job application requirements, you are required to bring ALL of the following:

ü The original of this letter or a print out of the email that will be sent to you showing the sender and recipient’s email address

ü A valid form of identification (Drivers’ License, National ID card or International Passport – no other form of Identification will be accepted)

ü 7 clear copies of your most recent resume

ü 2 photocopies of each of all valid credentials including Birth Certificate/declaration of age, WAEC Certificate, NYSC Certificate, University Certificate (for both bachelors and post graduate degrees)

ü Two recent passport photographs

We look forward to seeing you.

Yours faithfully,

For: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation[/b]

Has anyone received same? And what does the interview look like?

God bless!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Tomishow(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2011
Me too grin grin
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Tomishow(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2011
but my is august 3rd
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by nnemak(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2011
Congratulation!!!!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by ayofea: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2011
Is this interview for experienced or fresh graduates or both?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by kilombo: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2011
Please, I will like to know if this is for experience hire or GT.

Please those that have rec'd'the invitation shd please let us know

Thank you
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2011
Is it for graduate rainees or experienced hires? Please, fill us in,
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by mimikendel: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2011
congrats guys, but wat i dont understand is that is the interview only for people residing in abj for now??
wat of pple living in lagos,ib,ph etc.does anyone have an idea??
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by SilaV: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2011
@mimikendel I reside in Lagos and I was invited.I applied for Trainee operator/Technologist.My center was UI.I bless the name of Almighty God for this 'cos I know HE is the owner of the Project;hence,HE won't abandon it.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by badaboom: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2011
congrats to all those who were called,wish u all success in d interview.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by joshfash(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2011
I've been invited too, but mind is 8th August.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by joshfash(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2011
I got same message too bt mine is 8th August.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by buchio7(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2011
congrats ppl
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by texbiano(m): 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2011
How many of the lucky people above applied for Experienced Hires positions cos that was what I applied for and have yet to get an invite.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by jany(f): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2011
Could any of those that have been invited for interview kindly tell us what position you applied for.
I really want to know if they have started calling those that sat for the Graduate Trainee Exam or its only trainee operators and experienced hire.

please respond
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by hotbryant: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2011
I got the invitation too. Mine is scheduled for 8th July.
Can anyone tell us what to expect in the interview.
Those that will be having there's on an earlier date should pls keep the house posted.
God will see us through!!!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by ogasir2011: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2011
Ppls that r called are they experienced or trainees?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Tomishow(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2011
the truth is that i really cant remember what i applied for, but i am sure its not graduate trainee or fresh graduate, i have been trying to lay my hands on the original adverts or link to no avail.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by oscartawn1: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2011
The few guys I know that have received their invitation are for GT positions. Anyone received invite for experienced position yet?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by bebrief(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2011
I applied for GT position and I wrote my test in Enugu.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by hapi(m): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2011
i also received an invitation for july 8th. i applied for plant operator. pls i will like to know what the pay is like.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Kingoba(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2011
I wrote mine in Enugu. DHL called me asking for my detailed address but am yet to receive the E-mail from NNPC, the say that my interview is 16th August. Thank U Jesus.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by SpaceAngel: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2011
mimikendel:

congrats guys, but wat i dont understand is that is the interview only for people residing in abj for now??
wat of pple living in lagos,ib,ph etc.does anyone have an idea??
I reside in Lagos and was asked to come to abuja for the interview
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Gbofty(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2011
Hello guys,

I didn't get any email and no postman has called me.

Where is the nearest place or post office to check?

sholud one check DHL or Nipost?
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by jackpot(f): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2011
Check the DHL. That's what they (NNPC) used.

I was SMSed by DHL officials this morning to come and collect my NNPC Aptitude Test Result. I applied for Graduate Trainee position cool cool cool
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by jiggo(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2011
The truth is that a whole lot of folks av 4gotten what dey applied for. A reliable info I got was that its EH (Experience Hire) dt are getting dia letas now, bt am kinda surprised dt GTs are claiming same.
7copies of CVs indicates at least 6man interview, oops! Papa God na we muscle.
Just kp praising God cos He has perfcted it.
1luv,
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Gbofty(m): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2011
We will aall get there I we faill not.

I have been waiting and hoping to get my mail for the interview cos I knew within me that God is on my case.

Finally a man called me today for NNPC abuja wanting to veriffiy if my address is in lagos highland or mainland. He said they were about sending it.

So guys just holdon to your faith.

God is in this hustle with us!!
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Tomishow(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2011
I just discovered they didn't send emails to a lot of people, but the original mails have started going round, mine was wrongly delivered the person had to call me that my letter is with him.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by 8109: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2011
pls who wrote in kaduna and applied for Graduate
engineer
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by 8109: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2011
Pls house help. it seems its for south east and south west centers
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by 8109: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2011
Most of us that wrote in Kaduna center have not received this mail. or ours will be post dispatch.
Our fingers are crossed for we believe in the creator. Anybody with good information can feed the house.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by Gbengdavid: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2011
I also got mine and it says aug 11. we just hope for the best. i applied fot Gt so i guess it is not only for experiences hands. also, my friend that wrote in benin was also called. just be patient. who knows. they may still send the mails out coz i just got my mail this afternoon after loosing hope that i was not called. Hope for the best. It is well
Wishing all those that were called success in the interview.
One love,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Immigration Protesters Sleep In Front Of Aso Villa At Night (Photos) / Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? / I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.