Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Nnpc Recruitment Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Recruitment Interview (32329 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / NYSC 2013 Recruitment Interview / Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by go4it: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2011
I need to confirm, was anyone out there turned away when he/she went for interview for experienced hire (engineers) on the basis of a HND or 3rd Class, despite having also done PGD in an engineering discipline and possible also a masters? This happened to me yesterday.
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by igbinigies(m): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2011
pls send information on nnpc interview callup list n let me know if i ve been shortlisted 4 d interview dis my mail igbins100@yahoo.com tank
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by jackpot(f): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2011
What is my eyes seeing? Did the MODS just deleted some posts in this thread or is this another thread. undecided undecided

*hey, somebody get me my goggles* shocked shocked
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by hairy1(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2012
first timer in here a friend said something about he been sent a text asking him to come for the interview today at the towers but he aint got no hard copy invitation, this shitz making minds go cockooo
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by TonyAbiri(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
what is the format for the aptitude test like
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by itunu8(f): 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
bebrief: I just received an email from NNPC Recruitment which states as follows:

[b]INVITATION FOR JOB INTERVIEW AT NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC)

Following your success at the NNPC Aptitude & Knowledge Test, you are hereby invited for a job interview with the organization. Details of the interview are as follows:

Interview Details

Venue: Amphitheatre, NNPC Towers, CBD, Abuja

Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Time: Accreditation starts 11.00am prompt;

Interview starts at 12.00noon prompt

Note: Please refer to the job application requirements stated on the newspaper advertisement. Candidates who do not meet these minimum requirements will not be allowed to take part in the interviews.

Accreditation requirements

If you meet the job application requirements, you are required to bring ALL of the following:

ü The original of this letter or a print out of the email that will be sent to you showing the sender and recipient’s email address

ü A valid form of identification (Drivers’ License, National ID card or International Passport – no other form of Identification will be accepted)

ü 7 clear copies of your most recent resume

ü 2 photocopies of each of all valid credentials including Birth Certificate/declaration of age, WAEC Certificate, NYSC Certificate, University Certificate (for both bachelors and post graduate degrees)

ü Two recent passport photographs

We look forward to seeing you.

Yours faithfully,

For: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation[/b]

Has anyone received same? And what does the interview look like?

God bless!

Pls i need to know how to apply for my I.T placement. How do i apply, [online or manual] where do i address it to, pls i need imfomation, thanks
Re: Nnpc Recruitment Interview by JARUSHUB: 9:54am On May 04, 2019
What to know about NNPC recruitment processes and interview

https://www.jarushub.com/nnpc/
https://www.jarushub.com/nnpc-interview-coaching/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Immigration Protesters Sleep In Front Of Aso Villa At Night (Photos) / Did You Receive This Message From Nigerian Youth Investment Fund? / I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.