Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Someone Should Please Evaluate This For Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Someone Should Please Evaluate This For Me (897 Views)

Pleease,evaluate This Site For Me / Please, Evaluate This Site / Evaluate This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Please Evaluate This For Me by databoy247(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
i just designed this site so i need some evaluations and comments. Thanks

www.divilla.org
Re: Someone Should Please Evaluate This For Me by databoy247(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2011
d problem i am having now is that i cant see my menus
Re: Someone Should Please Evaluate This For Me by mplusp(f): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2011
The site looks a bit "busy" at first glance. shocked

These are my observations:

1. I think it will look more professional if you can add more padding to your content column. That way, the text will not be too close to the edge.

2. Also, add more padding to the image in your content (the green flashing one).

3. Do you really need the extra Search this site text near your search box? I suggest that you change the text inside the search box to Search this site and remove the one outside entirely so that the search box will be on one line.

4. Your background image is only half way down and the background color is pink , better to change that to black #000000 so that it will blend well with the background image.

That's all

databoy247:

i just designed this site so i need some evaluations and comments. Thanks

www.divilla.org
Re: Someone Should Please Evaluate This For Me by databoy247(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2011
Thanks for your observation,

Although i have made a little changes. I kinda made the site carry the contents of a technology news provider.

Please have a look.

www.divilla.org
Re: Someone Should Please Evaluate This For Me by defacilitator(m): 6:07am On Apr 11, 2012
I see your website is simple based HTML design and you really cannot afford the beauty shapes and forms of the online world with just the HTML codes alone. There is the PHP scripts that aid in allowing dynamic presentation of the website and there are the Java scripts that allow you wonderful integrations and object orientation control. If ever you need help in setting up your website to the taste and desires that will meet those you wish to target, contact me any time. I am open for small and large scale designs as well and full time tutorials in knowing how to twit your site to desired presentation.

MARKET ALERT
NAIRASHOPS
CHIMITHEN

pls note: If the second and third refuses to open, go to nairashops(dot)co(dot)cc and chimithen(dot)co(dot)cc

Re: Someone Should Please Evaluate This For Me by defacilitator(m): 4:45am On Apr 23, 2012
Do you have interest in php, html, java and other webdevelopment scripts? Are you hoping to work with a group? Do you want to put this skills into good use?
Contact Now: chimithen@marketalertdeals.com
Phone: +60146379718
Are you a young enterpreneur lost in a choice of business idea? Have you tried so many and failed? Does it seems like all your ideas will yield no result?
Re: Someone Should Please Evaluate This For Me by dotcomnamename: 9:05pm On May 03, 2012
databoy247, can we chat? or give me ur email or mail me on dotcom_na_me_na_me@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Hello House How Can I Design Web Pages With Joomla / Http://www.pheegoh.com Your Honest Opinions Please. / Is Blogging For Profits Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.