Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,299 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:02 PM

From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job (31093 Views)

Japa: From Bank Manager To Skyscraper Cleaner / Jaiz Bank Interview / 29-year-old David Knopf Is New CFO Of $100billion American Company, Kraft Heinz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by HRprof: 7:54am On Feb 13, 2022
I saw this post on LinkedIn and I felt I should share to encourage everyone is a testimony on grass to grace.

I went for an interview at UBA. Immediately I stepped in, I felt defeated already. You know why; I wasn't having the best outfit. My shoes were filled with dust like a man that works in the quarry. My socks, hmmm! A story for another day. I sat down quietly waiting for my turn. While sitting, I was praying, 'casting and binding,' in tongues.

Lord, do it for me! Lord do it for me!! I sent a message to Adebayo Adegun (The Impacter) on WhatsApp and asked him for some interview tips. He gave me some pointers. I digested them all.

When I got into the interview hall, I saw two recruiters (a male & a female). The male made a mockery of my outfit. He asked, "Bros, na farm you come from? This your outfit no be for here o. �

I giggled. You can't shame the shameless. I stylishly told him I came in my best clothes. And that's why they must employ me so I can be a fashionista like Tony Elumelu. We both laughed and the interview started. I answered all the questions thrown at me. Thanks to Adebayo. At some point, they had no question again. So we started talking about my childhood days.

The interview I almost gave up on turned out to be my best. And you know why; the interviewers made it easier for me.

God bless them wherever they are. I left knowing I would be called for the job. A month later, I was called for the role. But I had already gotten a remote job as a copywriter with an American company. So I politely turned it down.

It's amazing how our life can change in a second. This picture reminds me never to give up. From feeling like a failure in 2017 to getting an international job.

And now, I have created a Copywriting Academy in 2022 to help ten people leverage the internet.

No matter what life throws at you, never give up. You are always a second away from your breakthrough. Keep believing!

#copywriting #socialmedia

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by HRprof: 7:56am On Feb 13, 2022
Posted on LinkedIn

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by HRprof: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2022
Push to front page
#frontpage
#justwise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by KenghisKhan(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2022
Don't say die until the bones are rotten.
Congrats.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by NaijaCover(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
God Almighty Is Not A Man

Thank God That Still Remain A Professional Blogger

9 Likes

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by todaynewsreview: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thanks
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by youngreezy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
T
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by posty56: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
nice one,more grace to him

1 Like

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Thinktwicemybro: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
God nor go shame us. He will continue to deliver us from all well packaged lies.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Longin: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
K
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Starboytwo(m): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Zero commentus.

1 Like

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by kambili999(f): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
This is beautiful. Consistent hardwork pays.

1 Like

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
I saw the post on LinkedIn days ago
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Samylekey(m): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
God is good
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by loyaltygame(m): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
I speak prophetically to everyone believing God for good job, this Year shall be your year of divine breakthrough....

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by nams77: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Good
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by WIREMIND: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
We can't always tell what the future holds, we'll just make plans and work towards it, God dey.

2 Likes

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
A master salesman doing his thing. He who knows, knows. grin

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Redemption77: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
Our God is wonderful, always appreciate HIM!

2 Likes

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by seuncyrus(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
opor
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by PlayerMeji: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Products being sold here:
Adebayo... The impacter
Copywriting

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Achibyke: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
When God's time is ripe, no one can stop you.

1 Like

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Ade3131: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
It seems like this copywriting is for every Tom, Dick and Harry!

Baba dey advertise him copywriting bootcamp.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by twilliamx(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thanks for Sunday motivation... Good story
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Onogiede(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
He that trust God in faith will always testifie in success

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Starboytwo:
Zero commentus.

He works as a freelancer online with an American company.

3 Likes

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by shevchenko(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
HRprof:
I saw this post on LinkedIn and I felt I should share to encourage everyone is a testimony on grass to grace.

I went for an interview at UBA. Immediately I stepped in, I felt defeated already. You know why; I wasn't having the best outfit. My shoes were filled with dust like a man that works in the quarry. My socks, hmmm! A story for another day. I sat down quietly waiting for my turn. While sitting, I was praying, 'casting and binding,' in tongues.

Lord, do it for me! Lord do it for me!! I sent a message to Adebayo Adegun (The Impacter) on WhatsApp and asked him for some interview tips. He gave me some pointers. I digested them all.

When I got into the interview hall, I saw two recruiters (a male & a female). The male made a mockery of my outfit. He asked, "Bros, na farm you come from? This your outfit no be for here o. �

I giggled. You can't shame the shameless. I stylishly told him I came in my best clothes. And that's why they must employ me so I can be a fashionista like Tony Elumelu. We both laughed and the interview started. I answered all the questions thrown at me. Thanks to Adebayo. At some point, they had no question again. So we started talking about my childhood days.

The interview I almost gave up on turned out to be my best. And you know why; the interviewers made it easier for me.

God bless them wherever they are. I left knowing I would be called for the job. A month later, I was called for the role. But I had already gotten a remote job as a copywriter with an American company. So I politely turned it down.

It's amazing how our life can change in a second. This picture reminds me never to give up. From feeling like a failure in 2017 to getting an international job.

And now, I have created a Copywriting Academy in 2022 to help ten people leverage the internet.

No matter what life throws at you, never give up. You are always a second away from your breakthrough. Keep believing!

#copywriting #socialmedia

Cheap publicity.Why dem hire u sef with ur dust shoes.

4 Likes

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Op I'm touched by this story. Never give up on yourself
Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by JohnSin97: 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
All these affiliate marketers and their lies

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From Bank Interview Shaming To American Company Job by Tsongaa(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
That's great

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens / My Former HR Is Disturbing Me / Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.