Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Aba4life: Classical Exhibition Of A Moronic slowpoke - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aba4life: Classical Exhibition Of A Moronic slowpoke (1200 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Performed Ife As A Classical / The Nok Frankfurt Exhibition: Matters Arising. / The Passion - An Exhibition Of Paintings By Chike Onuorah @terra Kulture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba4life: Classical Exhibition Of A Moronic slowpoke by toshmann(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2007
somebody says i should not write these, but i'm going to go ahead and post it. we igbos have a saying that if a finger rubs oil, it spreads to the other fingers of the hand. it has come to my notice that this aba4life of a guy has become an embarrasment in nairaland. and people have even gone ahead to start using him to attack the igbos. it's high time somebody called him to order. if he doesn't have anything good to say about another tribe then he should shut up. he is not an example of a true igbo. the igbo culture is all embracing. that is why we are ubiquitous. but he has a divisive attitude which is quite un-igbo.

it's begining to get on my nerves but i think he should be called to order. now i know i have stirred up the hornet's nest but i think it's worth it b/c i thot his problem was temporary, but it looks like it is in-born.

aba4life, get a life, make sound statements and be a brother. ndi igbo abughi ndi nsogbu. emebozila anyi. ka chineke mezie okwu.
Re: Aba4life: Classical Exhibition Of A Moronic slowpoke by osereka(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2007
leaf am na HEADACHE DE WORRY AM
Re: Aba4life: Classical Exhibition Of A Moronic slowpoke by SMC(f): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2007
He is a loser and a Arrow. I believe Seun has banned him. He should ban Chichi81 too. Ahe and Aba4life should get married with their backward view.
Re: Aba4life: Classical Exhibition Of A Moronic slowpoke by ghettochyk(f): 12:55am On Aug 02, 2007
SMC:

He is a loser and a Arrow. I believe Seun has banned him. He should ban Chichi81 too. Ahe and Aba4life should get married with their backward view.

hell naahhh! bad idea. you want dem to produce more folks like dat?
Re: Aba4life: Classical Exhibition Of A Moronic slowpoke by omoge(f): 1:01am On Aug 02, 2007
He's been gone for a while, maybe banned or something. or just driving his van abi na jeep around grin
Re: Aba4life: Classical Exhibition Of A Moronic slowpoke by Xris74: 6:00am On Aug 02, 2007
dimka:

Aba4life= Xris74. grin

Impossible. You are a loser and a hateful fisherman. That is clear enough
Re: Aba4life: Classical Exhibition Of A Moronic slowpoke by SMC(f): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2007
ghettochyk:

hell naahhh! bad idea. you want them to produce more folks like that?

Nope. They will self-destruct. grin
Re: Aba4life: Classical Exhibition Of A Moronic slowpoke by crazyp(f): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2007
@ Poster
Thank you very much

I guess he's going to say a lot of nasty things now but who cares?!!!
I am very proud to be an Igbo,
but when a bro starts going the wrong lane
its left for the "umu-nna" to call him to order tongue

hv said my piece lipsrsealed
Re: Aba4life: Classical Exhibition Of A Moronic slowpoke by grafikdon: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2007
I think he has been banned and that is a positive development if it is true. That guy spits so much venom and wants to see the world from his own point of view, anything else is insignificant. I tried cautioning him some time ago but my effort was really worse than trying to drown an elephant in a spoon of water. embarassed

Ka Chineke mezie Okwu. smiley
Re: Aba4life: Classical Exhibition Of A Moronic slowpoke by ghettochyk(f): 12:27am On Aug 03, 2007
SMC:

Nope. They will self-destruct. grin
lol!!!
cheesy
dimka:

Aba4life= Xris74. grin
mohadana, don't be silly, of course he aint Xris74.
Re: Aba4life: Classical Exhibition Of A Moronic slowpoke by romeo(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2007
he's is a small boy!! but what he came looking for in nairaland he did not find
Re: Aba4life: Classical Exhibition Of A Moronic slowpoke by fuzek: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2007
@poster, shocked this is very good, i almost started thinking this was d hatred the igbos had against other ethnic groups, because he alwais said his parents sit them down to warn them against some tribes. Funny enough,i never heard such from my family or friends. I discovered the hatred here on Nairaland. Good u called him to order if not, someone else would and that mite lead to a greater war than biafra itself wink cool.

Also we had alot of people that didn't find any fault watsoeva in him. D likes of osisi, ghettochyk, his wife(chichi81) and some other peeps. Well, good u've done this. One love Nigeria. NO BIAFRA watsoeva wink grin

Aba4life Ino n'ofe
Re: Aba4life: Classical Exhibition Of A Moronic slowpoke by grafikdon: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2007
fuzek:

@poster, shocked this is very good, i almost started thinking this was d hatred the igbos had against other ethnic groups, because he alwais said his parents sit them down to warn them against some tribes. Funny enough,i never heard such from my family or friends. I discovered the hatred here on Nairaland. Good u called him to order if not, someone else would and that mite lead to a greater war than biafra itself wink cool.

Also we had alot of people that didn't find any fault watsoeva in him. D likes of osisi, ghettochyk, his wife(chichi81) and some other peeps. Well, good u've done this. One love Nigeria. NO BIAFRA watsoeva wink grin

Aba4life Ino n'ofe

Osisi and Gettochyk have NO business in that list, kindly delete them or I will turn you into a 12 legged python right away cheesy. . . Just mention Chichi81, she's Abawifey and then Biafranboy, his 'boy' friend (according to the notorious gospel of Adam and Steve grin). Thank u.
Re: Aba4life: Classical Exhibition Of A Moronic slowpoke by laudate: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2007
Add Xris74 and Xtycod to the list too, while you are at it!
Re: Aba4life: Classical Exhibition Of A Moronic slowpoke by fuzek: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2007
laudate:

Add Xris74 and Xtycod to the list too, while you are at it!

They know there not excluded. . .but really i'm not excluding osisi.She's their ''mother in the bizz'', she supports them hypocritically and doesn't even make it look like she's indifferent about their imbecility.

One Love grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Any Gambians Online? / Amole(dududu)festival In Ondo State / Happy Thanksgiving Greetings Messages 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.