Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more (1758 Views)

Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / The Sexiest Foreigner In The Romance Section ( Based On Pictures As Usual) / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Cuddlemii: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2011
Whats your idea of being romantic.

Do you like flowers, chocolates, wine, strawberries, whipped cream and greeting cards.

Do you like planning a get away trip with your partner.

Do you send passionate text messages to the one you love

Whats the most romantic thing you have ever done.

Whats the most romantic thing that has been done to or for you.

Just a diversion from the usual tough loving. Something more sensitive and divine

Do you like a massage? Forehead kiss and silent whispers into your ears, do you like that?

Any bad romantic moment gone wrong or cut short?

Could your fantasy be romantic?

The kind of romance you crave from your partner?

Spill!
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2011
Cuddlemii:

could be anything. . . . . . . the way she touches/caresses me, the way she says certain things, the way she kisses me, the way she looks at me, the way she acts around me. you DONT have to spend a dime to be romantic!

Do you like flowers, chocolates, wine, strawberries, whipped cream and greeting cards.
yes but i certainly dont consider any of these things "romantic". flower maybe but wine? strawberries? whipped cream? card?

si señor!!!!!!!

sometimes but it aint a must as i prefer to show rather than say too much.

took someone with me to the other side of the world. . . . . . . . . . although romantic at the time, would never do that mistake again!!!!!

too many to mention
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Cuddlemii: 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2011
No fantasy that is romantic?
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Amya(f): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2011
cuddle, cuddle and more cuddle . . .there's just something about a loving warm cuddle that make me at peace with world, and the world all of a sudden is not really a bad place. Aside that, I'm not much of a romantic.

Flowers, chocolates and all doesn't do it for me either.

A Romantic getaway with me and my love only means I've died and gone to heaven
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Cuddlemii: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2011
My idea of being romantic is creating excitement in your own world, no holds barred, undiluted expression of eachothers feelings. Just wow your partner.

I love fresh flowers. Chocs are perfect afrodisiacs

No planned get a way trips but there are days we just stay in doors, isolate ourselves and play games like blindfolds (locate me where ever I am) and then shoot eachother with a water gun

Im a talker so I like tell him via text message what the smell of his cologne does to me and his smile and eyes radiates my world.

Hmm the most romantic thing Ive ever done, cuddling grin grin grin grin

Whispering into the ears makes me jittery. Forehead kiss gives me comfort.

All time romantic favourite, cuddling smiley
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Cuddlemii: 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2011
Amya:

A Romantic getaway with me and my love only means I've died and gone to heaven

come again plz
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by queensmith: 12:15am On Jun 25, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Just a diversion from the usual tough loving. Something more sensitive and divine

Do you like a massage? Forehead kiss and silent whispers into your hears, do you like that?

Spill!

awww i used to be! dating fresshies got rid of that illusion!

yes i like chocolate. . . . . too much- the gesture will tipple me, esp if it was random- i love holidays but im not sure if its romance. . . . the most romantic idea i normally have is strolling along the south bank and just staring at the scenery. . . .the surrealism of it all is nice to share with a partner.

most romantic thing?? nah i wont share- its too lame! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Cuddlemii: 12:23am On Jun 25, 2011
Nah nothing is lame as long as it worked for you. romance or being romantic has no rules
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by MMM2(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2011
am alwayz romantic in alcohol. angry
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by iice(f): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2011
Not romantic at all grin
I find most gestures corny and cheesy but that doesn't mean i don't smile when i see couples do it.  Just not for me.
The ironic thing is that. . .i would do that for him but rather he didn't do it for me. 
Planning a get away is usually practical for me.  A holiday, break from work and most importantly people.  Me and him together. . .no problem just don't crowd me. Me and phone no be friends. I sometimes don't bother reply much less texting sweet nothings. My fantasy is not romantic.  More dark and disturbing lipsrsealed grin
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Cuddlemii: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2011
@iice
The whole idea is just to express yourself and feelings not necessary the usual things people do. So you are romantic in your own way

M M M:

am alwayz romantic in alcohol. angry

So without alchohol, you wont be able to love and handle ur babe
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by iice(f): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2011
Well i like night walks at the beach. I like star gazing. I used to do that with my ex. . .well still do if i have time.
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by MissyB3(f): 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2011
Whats your idea of being romantic
Romance is in every little thing one does and says. . . It doesn't necessarily have to be planned or big. It's you giving her a bath sometimes, squeezing out time to call her or send messages, stealing kisses [in private and public], holding hand/ waist in public as if to tell the world ''this is my girl',  giving her a treat, etcetera.

Do you like flowers, chocolates, wine, strawberries, whipped cream and greeting cards
Not really crazy about them. Greeting cards are cool but I'd rather a simple text that reads something like'' I deh miss you die/ just thinking about you'' kiss  cheesy

Do you like planning a get away trip with your partner
Yup!

Yup . . .Used to.

It's up to the receiver to tell the most romantic but, I can say I am, by nature, a romantic person and I've done a lot of things that touched the heart.

Whats the most romantic thing that has been done to or for you
The most? Hmmm . . .I dunno but the particular act I love so much and can't seem to forget is waking up from those afternoon naps and the first thing I see is a smiling face very close to mine, two eyes staring at me [ That surprise-gladness feeling  kiss ] and I'm like ''Geez what are you staring at, I thought you slept too'' and he laughs slyly '' angel, you're beautiful'' and then kisses my forehead . . .This makes me smile sheepishly and feel like a child, the exact way I love to feel sometimes when with my he.

Do you like a massage? Forehead kiss and silent whispers into your hears, do you like that?
Not crazy about massage but I so love it when my forehead is kissed. It means more than I love you, to me. And the silent whispers make me giggle like a child . . .I like.
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by 190: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2011
Even people grin who have never had a man all their lives are talking bout romance

smdh!

True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen

smh
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Pweety4me(f): 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2011
^omo ale smiley
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Cuddlemii: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Romance is in every little thing one does and says. . . It doesn't necessarily have to be planned or big. It's you giving her a bath sometimes, squeezing out time to call her or send messages, stealing kisses [in private and public], holding hand/ waist in public as if to tell the world ''this is my girl', giving her a treat, etcetera.
Not really crazy about them. Greeting cards are cool but I'd rather a simple text that reads something like'' I deh miss you die/ just thinking about you'' kiss cheesy
Yup!
Yup . . .Used to.
It's up to the receiver to tell the most romantic but, I can say I am, by nature, a romantic person and I've done a lot of things that touched the heart.
The most? Hmmm . . .I dunno but the particular act I love so much and can't seem to forget is waking up from those afternoon naps and the first thing I see is a smiling face very close to mine, two eyes staring at me [ That surprise-gladness feeling kiss ] and I'm like ''Geez what are you staring at, I thought you slept too'' and he laughs slyly '' angel, you're beautiful'' and then kisses my forehead . . .This makes me smile sheepishly and feel like a child, the exact way I love to feel sometimes when with my he.
Not crazy about massage but I so love it when my forehead is kissed. It means more than I love you, to me. And the silent whispers make me giggle like a child . . .I like.

Me likey this romantic evaluation. Got me fantasizing. Like the waking up part to see eyes on you, nice
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Cuddlemii: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2011
190:

Even people grin who have never had a man all their lives are talking bout romance

smdh!

True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen

smh

We are not talking about real love or bf. We are discussing romance. I know you are romantic but just shy to tell us.

So when you are ready, tell us what you enjoy with ya lady
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by satani22: 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2011
On the contrary ladies tend to enjoy me more than i do. They feel comfortable with me. Cuddlemii, u haven't acceded to my request.
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Cuddlemii: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2011
What request is that?
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by satani22: 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2011
The mail i told u to send. Still expecting it
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Spending quality time together, just 2 of us.

Greeting cards yeah . . . but they MUST contain something she took time to write herself. I dislike chocolates, started my own little wine collection from wineries around me. Strawberries and whipped cream are for movies.

ALL THE TIME. Most weekends we just open the map, select a getaway spot, stuff the car with food, drinks, blankets and a change of clothing . . . and off we go!

That's why i have a personal password to my text messages. It might corrupt you.

Sent her flowers and chocolates to her office at random . . . my phone wont stop ringing.

Private.  grin

Sure. Try getting a private massage together, its a lot more fun than i thought . . . a bit expensive though  shocked

nope

I dont fantasize that much.

No complaints.
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Phate07(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Reading poetry to or with my loved one.

Flowers and chocolate, no. Wine and greeting cards, yes

No, i prefer arranging it by myself.

Yeah, sure,

Private matters

Spill!
Who does not love massage and promises? undecided
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Cuddlemii: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2011

Everyone is keeping this one private. I can imagine, hmmm

Do you thinking teasing is romantic?
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by MrWaters: 12:44am On Jun 26, 2011
I'm damn Romantic but just me----can't teach u
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by 190: 12:51am On Jun 26, 2011
Pweety4me:

^omo ale smiley
Pweety4me:

[/color]
[color=#550077]Shut the fck up & speak english.

This is nairaland nott yorUba land.!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by priest2u(m): 12:59am On Jun 26, 2011
what is it with girls about being romantic? once I was kissing a girl and she says I'm not romantic, what can be be romantic than that? I am sure a lady started this thread, everything romantic. I beg make I rest.
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Cuddlemii: 7:58am On Jun 26, 2011
MrWaters:

I'm damn Romantic but just me----can't teach u

Well atleast u answered the question No 1 thats fair enuf

priest2u:

what is it with girls about being romantic? once I was kissing a girl and she says I'm not romantic, what can be be romantic than that? I am sure a lady started this thread, everything romantic. I beg make I rest.

Yes a lady started this thread and romantic men have spoken.

If you can't handle a normal kiss with a babe then stay put and learn from people who know the arts of romance.

Don't hate cos you can't handle ur biz, its not our fault but we can upgrade u.
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by celemel(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2011
Sex in the beach is risky. In life generally the riskier the sweeter, the more romantic! But there is too much idealism about chocolates, berries, candle-lit-dinners, ice-creams, etc. Way back then, I'd roll my sleeves up and cook for my sweetie. She used to tell me, it was very romantic! But, cooking is a hobby to the average Calabar Boy (like me!). A quick "I Luv U" sms can bring out the best in a woman, depending on the mood and season. Romance has too many colours jare!
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Cuddlemii: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2011
celemel:

Sex in the beach is risky. In life generally the riskier the sweeter, the more romantic! But there is too much idealism about chocolates, berries, candle-lit-dinners, ice-creams, etc. Way back then, I'd roll my sleeves up and cook for my sweetie. She used to tell me, it was very romantic! But, cooking is a hobby to the average Calabar Boy (like me!). A quick "I Luv U" sms can bring out the best in a woman, depending on the mood and season. Romance has too many colours jare!

Ufan, you have spoken well. Aba di e?
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by queensmith: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2011
celemel:

Dunno about the cooking but i have noticed calabar men to br sweet. The ones i know have the most amazing marriages and are dead loyal to their wives. Its refreshing seeing such when culture surrounds you with the complete opposite! smiley
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by celemel(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2011
@Cuddlemii:
Idiokke o! Edi didie? Sosongo. Akpenyene ufang, no mi nomba mfo man nkot fi. No email esinde nomba mfo aka idongmel@yahoo.com man nnyom usung nkot fi. Lol. O du ke mmong? Ami mi k'obio Lagos o! Didn't know I got sisters in the house. I hope your sunday was smooth.

@House Members:
Sorry, I needed to code-swicth for masking purposes.
Re: Are You Romantic? Just a diversion from the usual tough loving....something more by Bootystruc(f): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2011
A bird once whispered to me that you are in relations with a nlder.
Are you romantic in it.
or you are not in any relationship.
This is just a diversion
I have version with your best friend recently.

@cuddleme
do u like my poetry, is it romantic

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Qualities Make Your Girlfriend Outstanding? / Why Do Women Lie In Relationships? / My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.