Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Most Embarrasing Moment - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Most Embarrasing Moment (2086 Views)

Your Most Embarrasing Moment That You Can't Stop Laughing About. / Most Embarrasing Moments! / The Most Embarrasing Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Embarrasing Moment by martin007(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2007
Hello Guys, I dont know if i should really share this, cos to me its embarrasing and funny, but whichever way, Well, its about the most embarrasing moment so far in my life! It happened a long time ago, when i was like 3-4years old, i was returning from school, when suddenly my stomach started to rumble and before i knew what was happening, some hot stuff got to my shit box(Ya all know what i mean) and my Shit box could not hold it anymore, that was how i released some hot larva, as if that was not enough, i got a battalion of flies behind me, singing my shame! grin. But am a Big Boy Now.

Share yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by jayjaylux(m): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2007
Good to share

Mine was when i was in JSS3 n there was this vote about who was 2 be d class captain n i was nominated (bt i didn't want to) the vote went on bt i was absent minded n never knew i won, so when d teacher said u're d new captain, i thot he said u are not so i started jumping up wit joy in front of d whole class bt i got into my senses when he said everyone should go to their seat except d captain (me), I was embarassed n i felt they were looking at me like wot's making him happy. I still feel stupid anytime it comes across my mind
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by clemcykul(f): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2007
my most embarrasing moment was yersterday it rained heavily i came back from the office i was so drenched in water like a rat. on reaching the house i entered through the kitchen, after shredding my clothings i hanged them on the line to get dried, but i forgot to remove my panties i left them on the tray and lo and behold there were guest in the parlour, as i was about entering my room the guest were on their way out and the first place their eyes settled was on the tray! i ran to my room and buried myself under the bed due to intense shame! hhmmm i don suffer! cry cry
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by ellab(f): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2007
Eya,take it easy.im sure hiding undr d bed wasnt enough.mine waz wen i saw sum1 dat resembled one of ma friends.it happened in d mkt,i was shouting at d top of ma voice,calling her name.wen d person turned and i noticed it wasnt d person,i started singing jus to cover up.ppl thought i was mental.i jus cant help bt to laugh wen i remember. grin
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by jayjaylux(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2007
yh something like dat happened to me bt mine was worse cuz I slapped him on d back of his neck
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by ellab(f): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2007
Slap ke,d person no revenge. shocked
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by skirmish: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2007
I was in Pri 1 when it happened. I needed to ease myself but I was too shy to get up and approach the teacher while the class was in session. It got to the point that I couldn't hold on any longer, I got up to the teacher, and before I could finish the "Please Aunty, May I go and ease myself", urine started flowing down my dress in front of the class. I ran out to the toilet and stayed there for a long time, willing the other pupils to go home. I came out after what seemed like ages and a group was waiting for me. Immediately they saw me, they started shouting and screaming, calling me names. I stayed away from school for a week after that incident!
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by clemcykul(f): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2007
jayjaylux i think the person just smiled and patted ur shoulder and later kissed ur hand right, ? kiss or the person gave u heavy dirty stinking slap and u dont wanna mention it right?
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by rubie(f): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2007
I was in primary 3. I was just coming in from break, when I went to the teacher to take permission to go ease myself, but he said no. I went back about 3 more times and he insisted that I shouldn't go. So I went back to my sit and because I was very pressed, I released the whole thing there. You know what,  my sitting partner was a guy. Men, i felt so ashame. cry  embarassed
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2007
OH MY GOSH , i'VE GOT SO MANY LOL!!!

I had eaten beans during breaktime in secondary school but it didn't agree with me. I thought I could hold it till the end of yoruba class but Oh No, I had to run out shouting to the teacher 'i wan go shit'. In all the urgency I didnt take tissue with me and we all know secondary school toilets are neva clean so I did the deed in the near by bush and then realised I had to clean up the only thing that would do was this green leaf that looked clean.

hmmmmm, I buttoxs was on FIRE!!!!!!
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by martin007(m): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2007
NaJa HaJe:

OH MY GOSH , i'VE GOT SO MANY LOL!!!

I had eaten beans during breaktime in secondary school but it didn't agree with me. I thought I could hold it till the end of yoruba class but Oh No, I had to run out shouting to the teacher 'i wan go shit'. In all the urgency I didnt take tissue with me and we all know secondary school toilets are never clean so I did the deed in the near by bush and then realised I had to clean up the only thing that would do was this green leaf that looked clean.

hmmmmm, I buttoxs was on FIRE!!!!!!

I feel you oh, i like beans too, but sometimes, you better stay clear of it, if not, you know the rest grin
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2007
martin007 , i be naija babe! Beans is protein and it will keep you going for a very long time; you know what I mean, ?
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by martin007(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2007
I dey feel you oh, wetin me dey try talk say, we dey d same boat wink
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by martin007(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2007
Looks like most people on here, don't have any embarrassing moment, Na wa oh
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by pixie(f): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2007
hmm, mine was during my undergraduate days.i was in class, no seat and my legs were aching so i decided to sit on a log of wood that was my undoing, b4 i could say nairaland my trousers were torn and i was livin off campus, i no know how i take enter taxi dat day o grin grin
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by tobiit(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2007
hahahah grin LOL
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by martin007(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2007
tobiit:

hahahah grin LOL

u dey laugh!!!!!!!, dont u have one to share grin
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by pixie(f): 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2007
@martins 007,

i wonder o, they just dey laugh me grin
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by martin007(m): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2007
pixie:

@martins 007,

i wonder o, they just dey laugh me grin

No vex ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by OBYLILLY(f): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2007
ooops mine was so embarrasing.That happened when i was in Jss 1.I had finished taking my bath that morning and
brought out my underwear to put on,but i can't just explain how it disappeared.I tried looking for it but all effort
to get it back was abortive.I had to quickly wear another one.To my greatet surprise when i got to school that day
and it was time for us to go out for general labour,I noticed that something slipped out of me.My friend just tapped
me"baby pick your pa, oops, kaii you need to see me,i felt so ashame of my self.I became the talk of the school for the w
hole week. grin
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by martin007(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2007
OBYLILLY: Na wah oh, You mean say this thing happen abi na film u dey narrate? I sure say that time u dey form Big babe, but tell me oh, guys been dey there? abi na just chicks? grin
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by efuah(f): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2007
mine was my final year at the polytechnic. i had finished bathing, my roomate wass't around.
i stripped naked n started smearing cream over body and singing too. i heard someone knocking on
our balcony door n shouted: yesssssss who is it? it was a guy n he thought i said yessss come in.
ha, whn i turned i saw this guy staring, i quickly grabbed my towel n run behind a wardrobe then told him
to go cos my roomate wasn't around. as he stepping out, he kept laughing.
Gosh i never wanted to meet the guy face to face on compus again.
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by martin007(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2007
Hmmmm Efuah, did you finally meet him face to face!!!!!!!!! the guy must have fed his eyes, Lucky him and unlucky you
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by simplymee: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2011
wow! it is not easy oooo to read all these stories .
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by bingbagbo(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2011
ME, when i bleeped my daughter's teddy bear, n i was filmed secretely.
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by Opoki(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2011
bin gbagbo:

ME, when i bleeped my daughter's teddy bear, n i was filmed secretely.
Are u sure?
Mine was during my service year when,i ate beans and anytime i does i always have stomach upset,so i was in class teaching and all of a sudden the whole class started laughing,they knew i was the one farting so i deviate and extend the lecture for another 30min while i gave them better one. Obviously that was my last day before i finished my service year.
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by khattab008: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2011
No b small thing if i was d one i would have called off d class immediately
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment by omalicha39(f): 12:59am On Sep 12, 2011
WHEN I WAS IN JSS3,MY AUNT VISITED US AND SHE WAS SERVED FOOD,COS AM D LAST IN MY FAMILY I WILL ALWAYS WAIT BEHIND TO EAT D LEFT OVER, SO AS SHE(MY AUNT) STRECHED OUT HER HANDS I RUSHED D PLATE IMMEDIATELY THINKIN SHE WAS GIVIN ME FOOD BUT SHE DIDNT.THE WHOLE FAMILY STARTED LAUGHIN AT ME shocked

(1) (Reply)

Chioya, Is This You? / Just Wedded / I bet if you read this joke ull click like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.