Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:23 PM

Artists, Your Motivation: Sci-fi Naija Story - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Artists, Your Motivation: Sci-fi Naija Story (1610 Views)

A Thread For Charcoal Portrait Artists / THE DAY THEY Came(an African Sci-fi Film) / Logo Design Mistakes Graphic-Artists Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Artists, Your Motivation: Sci-fi Naija Story by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 02, 2007
Hello respected artists.

If you saw the "3D Nigerian Game" topic in this graphics forum  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-69675.0.html, then you probably know what this is about.
I'm currently developing a naija-based 3D sci-fi game. I have a deep-rooted desire to see naija teched-up and I'm sure most of you do.
The technicalities behind the game development are taken care of, but currently we are at the art and story conceptualization phase.

I've seen some of you guys' work and I think we have some brilliant artists in NairaLand. I would appreciate any concept arts based on this theme that your minds can fabricate.

Thanks.
Re: Artists, Your Motivation: Sci-fi Naija Story by jemit(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2007
whats up 2buff?

i am glad u also have a desire to produce games and increase the 3d world in niga. i am also very keen to see the 3d world in niga better developed. my main interest is in film/tv industry. but i and my brother, and a few others are also working on an adventure game which we will release in the nearest future.

i feel i can help in the art & story conceptualization, just tell me a little brief of what u want.

my email is jemit2002@yahoo.com

hope to see ur dream realized.

laterz.
Re: Artists, Your Motivation: Sci-fi Naija Story by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 12, 2007
Thanks Jemit.

The majority of my development updates are in this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-69675.32.html

come see whats been happening.

(1) (Reply)

Coreldraw, Photoshop, Cinema4d / Will You Patronize A Render Farm? / Simple Logos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.