Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Jamb Change Of Institution/course - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Jamb Change Of Institution/course (2835 Views)

Get Your Jamb 2015 Change Of Institution Done In 24hrs Now. Limited Time / Jamb Change Of Institutions Scratch Cards 2011 / When Will Unilag Sell Change Of Course Form Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Change Of Institution/course by DrOguns: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2011
If a candidate made a mistake in filling his/her jamb utme institution/course, i can help you to edit/change your institution or course to another one you like.

REQUIREMENTS

1. Your jamb utme registration number
2. Your new institution and course
3. Your email for delivery, this is the email i will use to notify you after processing your change of institution/course which take less than 24 hours

PRICE
The price for this is N3,500. After payment just send me ur jamb registration number and your new institution or course to 07061501453
Re: Jamb Change Of Institution/course by tosins(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2011
Is it possible to change state of origin
Re: Jamb Change Of Institution/course by Bubemi: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2011
Can u do it for me i will pay you wen its done?
Re: Jamb Change Of Institution/course by yemoxtra(m): 12:02am On Jun 26, 2011
Please anybody writing Accounting&finance in delsu? Please i would want you to confirm if the accounting you fill on your jamb form was changed to another course because mine was changed to banking/finance and am about to purchase change of course card and will also like to know if Accounting&finance will be offered this year at Delsu thanks.
Re: Jamb Change Of Institution/course by DrOguns: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2011
@bubemi, it can't be possible for me to change your institution/course and pay me when i finish because i will need scratch card to access your change of institution/course
Re: Jamb Change Of Institution/course by Bubemi: 7:22am On Jun 26, 2011
Pls wish scratch card? I tot its my reg. Number you needed?
Re: Jamb Change Of Institution/course by charlisco(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2011
for more update on how to change your course/institution
visit this link
http://charlisco4real..com/2011/06/jambutme-change-of-institutionuniversit.html
Re: Jamb Change Of Institution/course by vincent09(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2011
Dr oguns isz a scammer ooo! God punish ur fanmily
Re: Jamb Change Of Institution/course by akyus(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2011
@vincent09, Dr oguns no be scammer him na contractor and he wan collect mobilization fee. cry
Re: Jamb Change Of Institution/course by skigba18(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
cry ogun ;-( :-) :-( ;-) ;-( :-/ :-| so na me u wan play eh??! Why u no wan pic my call eh Dr 0guN, 08182389166

(1) (Reply)

School Abroad Now Without Jamb, Sat, Toefl, Gmat Or Any Foreign Exam / 2013/14 Nov/de Waec Gce Time Table / Study In Cyprus With Scholarship Opportunities.rush Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.