Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (293254 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2011
Hello guys, I will be starting my house today and wants to use this thread to  track all my expenses. I dont know how much it will cost for the entire house but I will try to update this thread as often as time allow me. I want to know the total cost of building my house and get suggestions, advice from other experienced people.

First, I will reveal that I know a lot about buildings and will monitor this project myself. I will visit the site daily since I work in the area. I will source for materials myself, but my engineer will supervise the actual construction when it starts.

This house is being built in Enugu and I already have the land fenced with gate. The site is cleared. I will upload the building plans when  I collect it. Its a six bedroom affair with five ensuit, two on the floor and four upstairs. I will be uploading the house pictures as we build, I think this will be fun.
Source: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-606079.0.html

2 Likes

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2011
This is the second series after we hit page 100 on the previous thread. my cost updates still stands at N2,037,450.00 spent so far and my house is still at the decking level. I will post pictures here later on the latest looks of the house.

You are all welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by diordaves(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2011
signed in!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by caseymoney(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2011
Please, let's get back to the previous thread. I hate redundancy. What spyder and some of you are doing on NL is absolute redundancy in the computer world. Let's stick to one thread because it will help a lot new to the thread understand how we all started and also make NL clean. I love the diversity in the original thread and will continue to post on that thread.If your still interested, we are now on page 101, cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by jennifer74(f): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2011
^^I couldn't agree more! I'm still trying to figure out why he felt it necessary to create 'a follow up thread for this topic'.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2011
caseymoney:

Please, let's get back to the previous thread. I hate redundancy. What spyder and some of you are doing on NL is absolute redundancy in the computer world. Let's stick to one thread because it will help a lot new to the thread understand how we all started and also make NL clean. I love the diversity in the original thread and will continue to post on that thread.If your still interested, we are now on page 101, cool cool cool cool cool

Thirded!!!!
In fact Fifth-ed!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by kem4(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2011
hi all, any one with an idea on the amount per m2 for interlocking stones. ples i need this info asap
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:13am On Jun 26, 2011
Didnt know we can move into page 101, thought 100 was the limit like we do in the sports section.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2011
It is limited too in the Auto section . . .
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by atasteve: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2011
My great broses, are we here or there?

Anyways I am everywhere!

Pls let the pix and info flllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww smiley

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2011
deleted
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by tdk: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2011
Seun has adviced we continue here. Spyder am i right?

if so please declare this new one opened.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by cinzo: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2011
We right here grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by brabus(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2011
Too bad! How nice would it have been if the thread can continue till the end of the project. This mean we will have to start over again - or how do we make reference to posts on the former thread. It would be nice, if its cleaned up.

Anyway, I'm here and my name is Brabus. Abi, no be so! Start introduction all over again.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Demainman1: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2011
@Brabus, I beg how much fit build that small pool wey u showcase for the other thread?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by hasyak(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2011
present grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2011
Fully signed in! cheesy

@ colin adua, keep your interest in buildings, and I suggest you learn to be an estate agent and find houses for rent for people, that is where I started even with another job on. I think you can make it brother.

@spyder880
Real estate business has already started, on its own. I was talking with a friend at home recently showing him these Brabus picture cos I have them since this year.

His Oga a multi-millionaire vehicle/generator spare parts importer asked me how much do land cost in Abuja I told him, “you can get as low as 450k if direct from government”. In fact, one government official offered one to me for that amount, but I don’t have that amount of money, I don’t know where to get it or who to offer the land to so I passed it over. I was very unhappy after that cos I lost a great opportunity to own land in a fast developing area of Abuja.

After I told him this he was like why didn’t you call me? So he gave me a great task to go and get lands for him to buy in Abuja, promising me commission.

This now drove me to look for somebody in FCDA/AGEIS, and now I have found a good connection there. This is how it starts, gradually.

So it has already started on its own, now I can see that your love and passion for something unconsciously drags you to them.

@Every one in the house, the first five houses I think they are still for sale, cos work is still going on there. They are in a new estate at Life Camp Abuja. I have forgotten the name of the estate. I can easily find out.

Brabus didn’t complete those, his picture, see the remaining ones.

Peace and mercy of God be to all you

Cheers!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2011
I over someone say that interior decor will be the focus here, i hope am right;-

For a start, I love beds too (not because of what goes on on top of it) but because I love to sleep.

Check out this bedroom, I think the bed should be around 9 feet by 6 feet.

This is the kind of bed / bedroom I love.

please some one show case your bedrooms

Peace!!! grin

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by brabus(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2011
@Demain-man, unfortunately I'm not a swimming pool expert but I can give you a number to call. A rough cost is around N2m for that particular one.

@Colin, I'm more interested in facade and most people on NL are as well. That's the reason I posted those 2. The most important part of the building. Most of us live on the outside in. If not see how long it took Am Alone to put finish his roofing alone.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2011
Gorgeous!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ colin adua, those pictures are very pretty, keep em coming. About that Abuja allocations you talked about, I am listening. I will contact you if I get a client that is willing, you could be our eye in Abuja. Stick around man.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Demainman1: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2011
@Brabus, I sent u an email to bosun.dav13s@gmail.com. Rgds
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by brabus(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2011
@Demain, av replied your mail. But I'm not sure if its yours cos it didnt read yr name. Will you mind resending the email with your Nairaland ID. Thanks
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2011
signed in for this thread
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2011
rastaman20:

signed in for this thread

You are welcome my man, lets do it again.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Stevo30: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2011
I would like to make my presence known on this new thread.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Stevo30: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2011
For some very nice design ideas you can check this out https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-608615.0.html
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2011
To bring this thread up to date and align it with the preceding thread, the cost still remains at N2,037,450.00 for everything and some of the most recent pictures are these.

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2011
picture 2

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2011
picture 3

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2011
picture 4

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2011
picture 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.