Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (293237 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2011
spyder880:

Sir, you will love Enugu, cool but classy. grin The price for the plots at Emene is N2m per plot while you can still get Ninth mile for N1.5m each.

You are sincerely making me a believer in Enugu . . . I am trying to think if i know people there
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by atasteve: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2011
Am Alone, Am Alone, Am Alone!!! Where art thou? Cometh thou forth pls and showeth thy pictures grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by atasteve: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2011
Am Alone, Am Alone, Am Alone!!! Where art thou? Cometh thou forth pls and showeth thy pictures grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2011
atasteve:

I think he said, he will show us when he is done . . . So the gentleman might still be busy
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2011
Nice progress, @spyder880. what are the conditions of the land at Emene?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 12:13am On Jul 26, 2011
^^^ I can tell u know the area
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Ogbefi007: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2011
Please this is open for all, i was told instead of building a 3 bedroom bungalow, i should go for 4 bedroom, cos its no much difference, also i m at a point now in my project where i would be erecting either the 3 bedroom bungalow or 4BR, please i would like to have some sketches and drawings, my email is patrick.senni@yahoo.com
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by austino01(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2011
please can someone tell me the whereabout of am alone because me wan build something exactly like his building. abeg cal am for me am alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2011
Still glued to the thread
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2011
Me too, faithful to the last.

watching and learning.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:21am On Jul 27, 2011
^^^ waiting patiently for more
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2011
I remain loyal oh
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2011
Please this is open for all, i was told instead of building a 3 bedroom bungalow, i should go for 4 bedroom, cos its no much difference, also i m at a point now in my project where i would be erecting either the 3 bedroom bungalow or 4BR, please i would like to have some sketches and drawings, my email is patrick.senni@yahoo.com

Pls your building is it for personal use as in your own home or for commercial use as in for renting?

If it is for personal use, I have learnt that the best way to develop a plan is by combining, your personality(what you like), your provisions and modern trends.

I have some good 4 bedroom sketchs, It is not always good to follow people's sketchs since personalities differ.

You should go for 4 bedroom it is better (atleast the official number of children in Nigeria today is 4) so they can get 1 room each after you are gone. grin grin Dont mind me oooo!

But 4 bedroom is more economical than 3 since you obtain more space with little increment in your building materials.

Use this principle to develop you own plan, drawings and sketches;

Your personality (ie loves spacious rooms and verandas etc) + modern trends (ie ensuite rooms) + your provisions( i.e. the size and shape of your land). No one can do this but you since you know yourself more.

Some architects can offer you their designs but most times people always reject them or modify them according to their wish which is still almost the same as sitting down to develop a plan.

So, bros please sit down and develop your own plan. It pays.
Peace.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2011
I agree with you @colin Adua, nice suggestion.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Ogbefi007: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2011
@COLIN ADUA and RASTAMAN 2o----- I quite agree with you guys totally, but just like Colin said i will go for the 4Bedroom, the property is in Benin my home land and its 100/100 by size and i intend making use of it as my residence and in if furture try to make a duplex at the front since the bungalow will just act as the BQ when the project is completed,

As per the sketch i also agree that taste varies but i need something to work or modify on for the Bungalow. at least to start with, since i am not a professional in the field, hence i asked for the sketches to me sent to my mailbox patrick.senni@yahoo.com.

@Colin et al, i really need this stuffs to get started hence i am in this blog to gain from your valued experience. Any advice rendered to me will be most treasured.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2011
See knowledge . . . so kool to see us all come together and share knowledge . . . Nigeria will surely be better soon
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2011
We have made futher inroads in our search for industrial properties (abi make I open another thread for industrial properties?).
We have found 40 plots of lands at different parts of Emene industrial layout at cheaper prices. We have a place where they agreed to sell each plot for N600,000 x 40 plots. We have for N1.5m per plot, and a nice 40 plots just behind Anambra motor manufacturing company Ltd (ANAMMCO) for N2.5m each.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by remcoface: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2011
Thank you very much i will send you an email shortly.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2011
@Ogbefi_007, okay, since am very far from my photocopier look at what i will suggest;

1) type 4 bedroom floor plan on google, you will see a lot of them and then pick the one that best suit and modify.

2) contact any architect or civil engineer and tell him to design a 4 bedroom bungalow for you that will be built on a 100x40 plot of land.

Since you plan it to be a future BQ, lets say the BQ takes 100x40 and the main house takes a complete plot of 100x60.

That will look great, for me if am in your situation.

I wish am close to my photocopier I would have scanned one in and show you.

Please bear with me.

Peace.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by remcoface: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2011
@spyder880,sent.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2011
By the time I go corporate and float a property company, I will need to split it into 4 departments.
1. The property agency department (to search out lands and buildings for sale, manned by a young graduate estate surveyor, reporting to me)
2. The engineering team.( These guys will be the builders, the planners, the architects and the quantity surveyors will be sharing tables and working as a unit. They will also be building my own houses as I will still be building for rent and for sale.)
3. The renovation team (I have interest in buying and renovating old rental properties to rent them out or sell them at a higher price. So these guys will be handling renovations of my properties and other properties I will renovate for others at as a contract)
4. The administration department, here I will need a very smart secretary, two accountants,a few clerks and a messenger who will be on the field to document all the actions. Me? oh I will be running the firm from home, rushing home to play with the kids and cook for madam after holding a meeting with a client. Chai, see day dreaming, lolllzzzzzzz! But I think it will come to reality one day.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2011
That is really smart . . .
Dont worry, will get there soon, just keep your eyes on the price
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by remcoface: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2011
The Good Lord will grant you all your heart-desire as you always look out for others.
Keep up your good work.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2011
By the time I go corporate and float a propety company, I will need to split it into 4 departments.
1. The propety agency department (to seach out lands and buildings for sale, manned by a young graduate estate surveyor, reporting to me)
2. The engineering team.( These guys will be the builders, the planners, the architects and the quantity surveyors will be sharing tables and working as a unit.)
3. The renovation team (I have interest in buying and renovating old rental properties to rent them out or sell them at a higher price. So these guys will be habdling renovations of my properties and other properties I will renovate for others at as a contract)
4. The administration department, here I will need a very smart secretary, two accountants,a few clerks and a messenger who will be on the field to document all the actions. Me? oh I will be running the firm from home, rushing home to play with the kids and cook for madam after holding a meeting with a client. Chai, see day dreaming, lolllzzzzzzz! But I think it will come to reality one day.

Make i forward my CV? grin grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by brabus(m): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2011
My brother, make una update me when you start receiving CV o
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:46am On Jul 28, 2011
brabus:

My brother, make una update me when you start receiving CV o

Lol . . . i hail jare
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2011
I was passing through a road under construction and noticed these layers of soil as arranged by nature, aren't they beautiful?

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2011
God is wonderful

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 8:57am On Jul 28, 2011
more

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2011
currently looking to learn more, finished reading these, can anyone suggest more books related to this field.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.