Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (293111 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2011
@Am alone, Bros are u around town abei u don travvel go china, if such be the case i am still waiting for ur final touch on this thread, i miss u alot becuase of your point of view and your good taste soup way sweet na money kill am ooo, bros please OLUWA CHAMPION ,, give us show .if u mind wetin people de say for mouth,mmmmmmmmmmm, a no get words,
KUDOS to all nijia buliders and learners too like me on this thread
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2011
So addicted to this thread and that of brabus . . . . u guys are just too much
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by DCGUY: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2011
@am alone; true, true this thread don miss you!!! even if na China you dey sef, just hail us make we see waiting you go carry come from there. but just no translate that sung to Chinese
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2011
^^^ Lol
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2011
Na true talk @am alone show face bros or u still alone ,, na joke i dey joke grin grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by bugmenot: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2011
Love nwantinti,    You're standing in the wrong spot. There is a sign here that says "Do not derail".
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2011
Okay!!! I dey say Hi grin grin grin grin grin LOL!!!!
The Plastering of my house will commence by this coming week!!!
I have being waiting patiently for the fall in cement price and now
Dangote goes for 700 to 750 around Ikorodu.
By next week, the plastering of my house will commence.

I think 50 bags of cement or so(maybe more or less)
Will complete the plastering of my house!!!!
As required, I will be mixing my plastering sand
1 bag of cement to 7 headpan of plastering sand(For the outside and fence of the house)
And 1 bag of cement to 10 headpan for the inside of my house!!!!!

Also, I've negotiated with an engineer to do the plastering of my house
and we agreed that is workmanship for supervising the project will be 30k(he is still saying 40k, but I know he will do it for 30 for me!!!!)
I remember also saying I've paid for 30tons of plastering sand that has already been delivered to the site which is 36k. 12k per 10ton
What I have left to do is to fire the plastering of my house!!!!

Again o!!! The Welder is almost getting through with my house burglary!
I will post pictures soon!!!!

NB: Please note I was the one that supervised my house project from start to the stage it is as at now
I am a bit too busy to supervise the plastering that is why I don't want to supervise it myself.
Again, since this is the finishing, I think i will need a professional

Also, after the plastering, I will proceed with the planting of flowers for my house
and will also proceed with the filling of my house compound!!!
Did I mention anywhere that the piping is almost completed by the plumber?

Thanks my broses!!!
OLUWA CHAMPION!!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2011
^^^ Thanks for showing face
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2011
My people make orna no vex for me ooooooo!!!!
I just dey somehow busy sha
Again to use the opportunity remember some people
say it takes 2 to tangle!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2011
welcome @am alone, we go tango togther when my foot touch nija grin grin grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2011
rastaman20:

welcome @am alone, we go tango togther when my foot touch nija grin grin grin

Lol!!! Confirm ooo!! Brotherly!!!
So ur roof dey come from china!!!!
True or True? No Kasala sha
We go just dey run am dey go oo
Peace!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by olubuffett: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2011
@Am alone I beg check up there to confirm the cement price.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by remcoface: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2011
thanks for coming back as we miss you.
please check the price cement Dangote goes for 700 to 750 around Ikorodu
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2011
^^^^
But Olubuffett, I thought you know where to get it cheaper na!!!!
Cement goes for 1700 to 1750!!!!
But a man I call told me I can get for 1650
So I want to wait till next week hoping the price
must have spread. So I am expecting to buy if 1650 by next week!!!!
Peace!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2011
remcoface:

thanks for coming back as we miss you.
please check the price cement #700 and  #750 or

Sorry bro!!! I mean #1700 and #1750.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by remcoface: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2011
Am Alone:

Sorry bro!!! I mean #1700 and #1750.

thanks for clarifying.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by olubuffett: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2011
Am Alone:

^^^^
But Olubuffett, I thought you know where to get it cheaper na!!!!
Cement goes for 1700 to 1750!!!!
But a man I call told me I can get for 1650
So I want to wait till next week hoping the price
must have spread. So I am expecting to buy if 1650 by next week!!!!
Peace!!!

Anywhere i find it cheap, am not limited to one seller.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by olubuffett: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2011
^^^i thing the lady dey chase u oo
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2011
olubuffett:

grin grin who no wan live inside pretty bungalow
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2011
I went to school today, I went and joined a group of workers renovating an old bungalow to a three story block of offices, asked lots of questions and took some pictures which I will upload soon.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2011
lol, grin grin grin, that lady don enter motor of one chance, lol
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by olubuffett: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2011
spyder880:

na so my brother why she no go politics section.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by remcoface: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2011
true talk. cool cool cool
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2011
olubuffett:

Lol!!!
spyder880:

I went to school today, I went and joined a group of workers renovating an old bungalow to a three story block of offices, asked lots of questions and took some pictures which I will upload soon.

I dey see danger!!!!!!

rastaman20:

lol,  grin grin grin, that lady don enter motor of one chance, lol

Confirm oo!!!

spyder880:

Spyder na you she want oooo!!!!

Na guy! na one of those yahoo yahoo. But this time I think na NL NL - lol
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by remcoface: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2011
^^^ smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by olubuffett: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2011
sypder how your house dey come up?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by AmAlone: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2011
spyder880:

Spyder please don't encourage such things
A house just collaspse at Ebute-metta!
Just 3days ago!!!!
8 people were killed and about 35 injured!!!
it was a 4 storey building!!!!

That is what I say about building inferior things and call them home!!!!
You will never find out even in the next 10years!!! And who say a block
house built to Nigeria standard can last 150year? - lol!!!!
25years is their life time for all this rubbish we build trying to cut corners and
calling them house!!!

And again who keep saying we Nigerian over-build
And we read the news of collapsed building every time like 20years
after they were built?

Seriously, We Nigerians build substandard houses. I must confess even my house was not
build to 100% the standard it was supposed to be built. Yes I used the best materials of course.
But I just learnt I didn't used the right ratio of cement to sand. which is suppose to be 1:3:4.
Instead I used 1:6:8(1Bag of sand to 6 bag of cement to 8 bag of granite). It was well built  I must confess
but the ratio of cement to sand was not 100% perfect as required.
But my joy is in the fact that its a bungalow!!!! And not really carrying any load and got lots of pillars for support
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2011
it seems that @spyder880 has to hold on a little bit on his own house becuase of some projects that he have at hand now.
i lie @spyder880?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by olubuffett: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2011
Am alone you dey vex take it easy naa, you have to understand that the way things were done years ago are different, people now engage the right
professionals when building( i hope).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.