Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 AM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (292437 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:04am On Jul 21, 2011
brabus:

Please disregard the post above. It was sent in error.

--------
There are lot of major work going on in my personal project site which I've decided not to showcase for personal reasons (especially since we are dealing with the interiors right now).

Good job, bro! How's my Baby Sister?

My main man, how works? the new baby is fine, we thank God foe his mercies.

Colin Adua:

@spyder :- how is the little sweet boundle of joy doing? Che your kids don reach four abi three? I think you should start thinking of putting full stop (no vex abeg, i just that economy hard you know)

This place is dedicated to interiors, please go on lets learn about interiors dont leave us out!!! A BEG OOOOO!

I need a more closer look at interiors, especially POP designs, beds and kitchen countertops.

Please show case!! wink

grin You are right, we need to cut since we have four kids now. I dont want an army in my house.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:06am On Jul 21, 2011
Rains interrupted my block works in this site yesterday. they will continue with it today if the weather is okay. They stopped after 4 bags of cement that produced 159 blocks of 6'' hollow.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2011
^^^ There is another day tomorrow
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2011
Tomorrow is another day.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by DCGUY: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2011
Gurus; I beg make una put mouth for this matter!!! I was told by my builder that a 6bedroom duplex Raft foundation will cost N4.5m. I think its to much for standard size house. Location is in Ajah and land is dry. however i understand that the entire area has to be Raft foundation due to water.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2011
DCGUY:

Gurus; I beg make una put mouth for this matter!!! I was told by my builder that a 6bedroom duplex Raft foundation will cost N4.5m. I think its to much for standard size house. Location is in Ajah and land is dry. however i understand that the entire area has to be Raft foundation due to water.

Where are all the gurus to come and decipher this one
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2011
DCGUY:

Oga @ barbus, put mouth for this one,, after all na lagos u dey grin grin grin

Have anyone knows the whereabout of AM ALONE??

His exp is needed in this one too.

Oga spyder880, this one no be your matter shay becuase of location grin grin grin.

@all, time to learn don come again,

Make we hear from u all. pls be your brothers keeper before some one go play ojoro for him head oo. grin grin grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by jerryben12: 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2011
DCGUY:

I did my raft foundation about 2 months agao. The total cost was a little shy of N2.7M. This included everything (raft, filling, wire mesh for the german floor and the german floor). Attached is a little taste of the iceberg. The lady that supervised mine was awesome! She is an expert engineer and very knowledgeable with this.

I can give you her contacts if you need an alternate quote. Drop your email.

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by brabus(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2011
On any Engineering job, I believe no professional can reply for any query without proper data. For a job like this, I or anybody else will be able to give a costing only after visiting the site and studying details properly.

Raft foundation is not that simple for which cost can be simply guessed.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2011
See experience . . . . . .^^^ i respect
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2011
Updates
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by atasteve: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2011
Raft foundation is expensive o shocked, Thanks for the info.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2011
atasteve:

Raft foundation is expensive o shocked, Thanks for the info.

You have to pay for the information oh
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by atasteve: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2011
So Raft is that expensive. Good info.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by atasteve: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2011
Fhemmmy:

You have to pay for the information oh

Pay shocked I don dey run dey go be that ooooohhhhh smiley
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2011
Just a little over 1000 blocks already made in my site, I will update pictures later.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2011
atasteve:

Pay shocked I don dey run dey go be that ooooohhhhh smiley

You no fit run oh, cos you have been given the information you needed already, so money after service oh . . . . . .

spyder880:

Just a little over 1000 blocks already made in my site, I will update pictures later.

Kudos, Bro
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2011
spyder880:

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by olubuffett: 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2011
^^^
Do you now use halo blocks?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2011
New lesson to learnt today. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

raft foundation no be moi-moi,, so be aware when buying land especially water logged areas, and dont be fast to buy, always look for professional consent, even if the land is free,becuase what awaits you can send you to early your grave, this one no be small for people way de start to own a house.

Still learning.

What a great school .

Kudos to all @ all
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 23, 2011
okey ooo
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:11am On Jul 23, 2011
olubuffett:

^^^
Do you now use halo blocks?

Yes, for the upper part of my house as I stated earlier.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by DCGUY: 1:24am On Jul 23, 2011
@jerryben12; pls send me her number Lamecci@yahoo.com. Also, just for my info, how many boards did use for your raft? it looks like 3-4. Also, was it 5bedrm-6bedrms house? Am only asking this questions to enable me determine if this guys are trying to slaughter me
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 6:16am On Jul 23, 2011
Even the blocks are nice . . . . . good job
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by jerryben12: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2011
DCGUY:

@jerryben12; pls send me her number Lamecci@yahoo.com. Also, just for my info, how many boards did use for your raft? it looks like 3-4. Also, was it 5bedrm-6bedrms house? Am only asking this questions to enable me determine if this guys are trying to slaughter me

4 Boards high. You can do 3 also, It is 2 flats of 3 bedroom each.  story building. It may be the same square footage with yours since yours will be a 6 bedroom duplex. The ground floor of mine is about 1600 Sq feet and the upper one will be about 1660 sq feet.

I sent you her phone number.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2011
Back to learn more
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by DCGUY: 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2011
@jerryben12; thanks for the number. I will find out the total Sq of mine. I have a feeling that its more than 1600sq which means that it might cost me more than you paid. I hope not-will keep you informed.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 5:57am On Jul 24, 2011
Seems like no action on this thread today . . . will be back tomorrow
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 1:18am On Jul 25, 2011
I have direct links to industrial properties for sale in Enugu.

40 plots of land along Abakaliki express way, near the Enugu airports, Emene industrial layout Enugu.
100, 200 plots of land along Nsukka express road Ninth mile industrial complex, Enugu.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 1:34am On Jul 25, 2011
What are the cost?
You are really tempting me to be looking into Enugu oh . . . Will be nice to be closer to brain like you people . . . .while brabus is making me to be closer to where he is too.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:31am On Jul 25, 2011
Fhemmmy:

What are the cost?
You are really tempting me to be looking into Enugu oh . . . Will be nice to be closer to brain like you people . . . .while brabus is making me to be closer to where he is too.

Sir, you will love Enugu, cool but classy. grin The price for the plots at Emene is N2m per plot while you can still get Ninth mile for N1.5m each.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by cinzo: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2011
Where is amalone? It seems the guy has finally abandoned nairaland patapata! Guy please show face and give us updates on your house. Cos am drawing a lot of inspiration from there oh grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.