Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (293247 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2011
Only 2 rooms got to the window level, we are being deliberately slow to avoid mistakes in this rooms forming stage.

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:11am On Jul 31, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:20am On Jul 31, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:31am On Jul 31, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:50am On Jul 31, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 12:55am On Jul 31, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by obmong: 4:17am On Jul 31, 2011
@spyder880

hey, I'll be interested in the land in Abuja that you talked about. You can contact me @ dynamic.r@hotmail.com
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by obmong: 4:27am On Jul 31, 2011
@Colin Adua

Hey connect me, I'll be interested in the Abuja land you said could be bought direct from the government. You can email me @ dynamic.r@hotmail.com.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 5:08am On Jul 31, 2011
Nice pix . . .keep up the good work
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Jussi(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2011
Nice seeing top floor rooms emerge. Good job you're doing. Kudos!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^^ Thank you jussi, I wonder where I will stop this stage, I intend to buy rods and fix the lintels in my house, then pour the concrete and top the blocks. Roofing will be the next thing on my mind when the economy improves, lol.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2011
I am currently working with a client to start his building in two weeks time or even before, his desire is to get a twin duplex built in one plot with two gates that will make the compound divided to allow access into the two dulexes.
To explain further, my client desires to live in his duplex and rent out the other duplex as two flats, one on top and the other below. The two units will of course share the same wall and roof, meaning that the units will be joined at the middle. I am designing the compound layout with my engineers and will open a thread to start the building very soon. This will be great, find out how to make the best use of your plot without compromising space and comfort.
Happy Sunday all.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by remcoface: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2011
That's great news. ; cool cool Looking forward to seeing your new thread. grin
Am still learning grin grin grin As i still have two weeks of more class to become Professional Builder like Oga spyder and brabus. joking
Thank you both for taking your time and money to run your great schools and i greet our class-captain Fhemmmy ,greetings to all my classmates.
Happy Sunday to all.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^^ you are already a pro, just start your house and see how you will be learning at an accelerated pace. I hope you are having a lovely weekend. Me am working today, we are currently in town searching for a land for another nairalander who contacted me from here.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by remcoface: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^^Thank you very much and i really appreciate your words of encouragement.
My dear brother am at work oooooooooo just like you.I wish you best of luck in search.Happy working. smiley smiley
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2011
I am now in a place called City Chef near subway along Ogui road Enugu dancing to a live band and making merry. Tomorrow shall be a very long day so I better catch some small fun. See you guys later.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by remcoface: 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2011
Yes ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's whatzup.After all week long work you can drink please don't get dunk remember tomorrow is Monday. Ojo aje grin grin grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:58am On Aug 01, 2011
More block work to be done in this site today, more pictures later this evening.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2011
Hey connect me, I'll be interested in the Abuja land you said could be bought direct from the government. You can email me @ dynamic.r@hotmail.com.
@Obmong

Yes it is possible, I just got a 500sqms for a millionaire from my place who has being pestering me to help me get land him get land in Abuja. All of a sudden I dont know what his problem is. He has not responded.

It costs 400k and it is behind navy quaters in Kubwa. I got it straight from a guy working in FCDA who has being buying land for my telecom oga and his people leaving abroad.

Do you leave in Abuja? Lets see.

I will email you.

Shalom!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2011

@Obmong

Yes it is possible, I just got a 500sqms for a millionaire from my place who has being pestering me to help him get land in Abuja. All of a sudden I dont know what his problem is. He has not responded.

It costs 400k and it is behind navy quaters in Kubwa. I got it straight from a guy working in FCDA who has being buying land for my telecom oga and his people living abroad.

Do you live in Abuja? Lets see.

I will email you.

Shalom!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2011
@Colin Adua- this a sobriquet

@Ogbuefi_007

I dont know why mature people will like to hide their true identity in a sweet mature thread like this. Are we doing hide and seek? A bi are we toasting babes?

I am using my 100% real name.

Great, aint gat nothing to hide. I like to take responsibiltiy for my actions.

We I do things or say things, I want to be traceable and easily seen.

Thats me

Shalom!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2011
@ Brabus

Pls I pray thee kindly send to me the floor plans of that building you posted the pictures which I complete since you built it.

Including the compound plan - colinmcchris@yahoo.com

Am expecting it. Thank a lot and God bless you.

Colin.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2011
@spyder880, what is the total cost now, since u have added 350blocks on top?

Did your mason did that work (F:O:C) 4 u? grin grin grin grin grin grin.

If so , pls throw am come my side abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2011
@ Rastaman, don't worry I will soon update all the costs on this building and post them. There was work on this site and I will load the pictures in the next hour or so. How was the situation after the match yesterday, hope they didn't fight Nigerians for beating them so much.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2011
spyder880:

@ Rastaman, don't worry I will soon update all the costs on this building and post them. There was work on this site and I will load the pictures in the next hour or so. How was the situation after the match yesterday, hope they didn't fight Nigerians for beating them so much.

No fighting, it was all jublie,i made alot of new friends and some of them didnt know about Nigeria, so have to be a History teacher grin grin grin grin grin.The Team really make me proud, i was soo bold as i use to be of my country. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They didnt know that an African Team can play so much football, we were liken to Barcelona F.C

African Teams are doing the contient proud. Egypt nearly win Brazil, there manage 1-1

Cameroon also did us a lillte proud if not for the own goal to draw the match.

Malians was the only country as for now out of place by not bringing in there best, although u cannt blame then becuase there sede is very high in altitude, hardly can they breath, 24 alt above the sea levels,runing out of oxygen in the 15 mins in the first half time grin grin grin grin. and the remaining 75 mins, you can imagine what they went through.2.0 in favor of the Koreans.

A comententor was saying this( poor boys, the brain is decteting a wrong mesage to the legs of the malians players becuase of the lack of Oxygen
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2011
Now the rooms are forming up. Pix next.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2011
the rooms

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by rastaman20(m): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2011
Nice pics.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2011
more

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.