Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) (293100 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:27am On Jul 02, 2011
and finally,

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 5:37am On Jul 02, 2011
Demain_man:

^^^^^Waow! see taste. Na one government official go dey build this one I sure cheesy cheesy

Maybe not, Enugu gat houses bros, this city happens to be the eastern capital and many big hitters in business, sports and entertainment from this region are staking a claim for the heart of the city.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by nwakaibe(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2011
wink wink wink winkBreaking news shocked shocked shocked shocked Dangote crashes cement price to 1350 for both Obajana and Gboko grin grin grin grin. Never know the price for Lagos and Port Harcourt terminals undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided.
grin grin heading home to build cheesy grin grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2011
can anyone confirm this great news?

[quote author=nwakaibe
wink wink wink winkBreaking news shocked shocked shocked shocked Dangote crashes cement price to 1350 for both Obajana and Gboko grin grin grin grin. Never know the price for Lagos and Port Harcourt terminals
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by nwakaibe(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2011
euromilion:

can anyone confirm this great news

angry angry angry confirm ko, confirm ni. Got the news from Dangote office. some of my pals work there angry angry angry
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by kinglove: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2011
Why don't Nigerians use Brackets in roof framing?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2011
spyder880:

grin If na my house, I will be preparing for a short holiday at Obudu ranch now, I no fit finance this one o! grin

Who has this one?
Were you part of the project at all?
What kinda design is it?
How much would u assume would finish this one?
Please if you have the plan or the architectural designs, share with us . . . I love it
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by DCGUY: 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2011
@Spyder880; would it be possible to get the plan of that house? just love the house!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2011
DCGUY:

@Spyder880; would it be possible to get the plan of that house? just love the house!!!

Me and you both . . . . .
I am sure this will be nice with my madam inside it . . . wink
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Who has this one?
Were you part of the project at all?
What kinda design is it?
How much would u assume would finish this one?
Please if you have the plan or the architectural designs, share with us . . . I love it

No, I was not a part of this project but I am getting close to these guys, I took the numbers of the head man I found on site and even asked for a copy of the plans, he is referring me to another man who I have not got on phone, by the time I get hold of this plan, I will share. This house has another floor on top of the first floor, a penthouse.

If this house were to be built in Enugu, N25 million can finish this house. This is class men!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 3:13am On Jul 03, 2011
^^^ Men ,. . . . I told my wife about you and Honestly, you are a man with wisdom.
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . . . I would lvoe to lay my hands on that plan, I take God beg you. . . . and afterwards, me and you will surely speak on the phone
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 3:14am On Jul 03, 2011
BTW . . would it be possible to see complete pix of this homes . . .
The Front view.
The side View.
The Back View and other stuff.

I really wanna see all about this home . . . . .Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 6:29am On Jul 03, 2011
@ Oga fhemmmy, dont worry, I will go out there by Monday and see what I can get.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by DCGUY: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2011
@spyder, Oga, na promise be that sey we go get this plan, o! I am also waiting to see the other views by monday.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by blank(f): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2011
kinglove:

What are roof brackets? Never heard of them.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 12:20am On Jul 04, 2011
Oga Spyder . . . You are a great guy and more of you is what Nigeria need . . . .
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fidelo726: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2011
You can tell us more about the bracket,
I have not used anything like that.
But the picture I see there look more like the part for acro pole used in the support for concrete deck.
But you can tell us more.

kinglove:

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fidelo726: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2011
fantastic houses are numerous.
but as they say; better soup na money killam.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by princeonx: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2011
^^
Abi na woman cook am! grin You are right pal, na money oh
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by kuntash: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2011
@ spyder . May I suggest we make good use of this page and hopefully where u would compete the duplex.

Meanwhile, Lagos People, how much for cement I beg, and where can I buy full bag and cheap, see below quotations I got 2day.

I would appreciate who can beat this LAGOS price for me, certainly same quantity and quality-wise

Materials                       Quantity                    Price{N}
sharp sand                    10 tonnes                   20,000
Blocks                          9 inches                         150
Blocks                          6 inches                         130
Iron rods                       12mm                          1,300
iron rods                       10mm                          1,110
Iron rods                       16mm                          2,300
Gravel                           5 tonnes                     17,000
Grannet                       30tonnes                    150,000
Elephant cement           50bags                         1,800 per bag
Dangote                          1 bag                         1,950
Planks                            1 plank                         600
Nails                               1 bag                           450
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by blank(f): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2011
Dangote has crashed price of cement to N1,350. Heard on the news today.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by remcoface: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2011
Dangote Crashes Cement Price to N1,350 Per Bag

http://allafrica.com/stories/201107041080.html
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2011
Still learning
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by DCGUY: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2011
same here bros
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by okey41: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2011
Hi great guys,i mistakenly bounced into this site and i must confess since then i have been addicted to the site. i started following spyder's progress from the scratch.

I just recently purchased two plots of lands in obinze owerri and have started the process of developing it because of the determination i got from this site.

In due course,i will post some pictures of the progress i have made so far.please do not derail from these noble task because it has been a determining factor for my taking this bold step.

cheers to all who have made positive contribution to thread; spyder, am alone etc.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by brabus(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2011
@Kuntash, which part of lagos are you building maybe I can get you cheaper and same quality
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2011
Fhemmmy:

BTW . .  would it be possible to see complete pix of this homes . . .  
The Front view.
The side View.
The Back View and other stuff.

I really wanna see all about this home . . . . .Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Got it right here sir grin

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2011
right side of the house

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2011
left side

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2011
from the back
please notice the penthouse atop, I told us that this house has 2 floors upstairs.

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2011
more

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) by spyder880(m): 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2011
another beauty just next door, on the same street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (93) (Reply)

Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.