Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? (6125 Views)

Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. / HELP!!! Ever Since I Entered University, No Guy Has Asked Me For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2011
People have different times they got matured in engaging themselves into an affection of love with the opposite sex. When i say 'serious relationship' i mean when one fell in love and started dating.
As usual, i'll start with myself. I think my first experience was in december 94 back in High school or Secondary School, and therefrom we started the migration till date. Lets here yours.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by upendo98(f): 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2011
HE IS HERE AGAIN!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

RUNNING VERY FAST FROM THE THREAD!!!!
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by 190: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2011
^why re u running sad sad
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by annawhite(f): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2011
satani your 43 years old
i think there is a mistake with d high school date
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by annawhite(f): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2011
190:

^why re u running sad sad
he is ogaga4luv brother in d devil,a satanist! sad
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by upendo98(f): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2011
He said theres nothing wrong wth being a satanist. shocked shocked shocked
I have been running evr since
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by 190: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2011
annawhite:

he is ogaga4luv brother in d devil,a satanist! sad

Ehen

I know now - Is that why every one pick race undecided
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by annawhite(f): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2011
AND CLAIMS TO BE IN LOVE WITH ME,EVEN  WANTS TO DENOUNCE HIS SATANIC FAITH FOR ME

upendo 98:

HE WANTS TO MARRY ME!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Mrs.SATANI23!! shocked shocked

Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by 190: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2011
grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by annawhite(f): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2011
190:

Ehen  

I know now - Is that why every one pick race  undecided

go to our chat room na
y do u think orton wants to skin him alive!
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by 190: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2011
grin grin grin rotflmfaooo
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by upendo98(f): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2011
Gosh!!!!

The devil's brides?!! grin grin grin
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by 190: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2011
So a devil's agent started this thread dats why women are fleeing in all directions

smh
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by annawhite(f): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2011
bhusayor is bride number1
and ur d second bride
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by 190: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2011
who shocked shocked
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by annawhite(f): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2011
190:

who shocked shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by 190: 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2011
I don give u body see finish angry angry
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by annawhite(f): 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2011
190:

I don give u body see finish angry angry
duh tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2011
Jesus is lord
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by 190: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2011
satani22:

Jesus is lord
shocked shocked
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by annawhite(f): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2011
satani22:

Jesus is lord
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

oyea! he is the lord! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Cuddlemii: 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2011
@op

You this man, you are yet to show your power and ability. How can nland host the most popular evil legend in the world and you can't even leave a souvenir.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2011
Ok back to topic. Lets hear ur first time experiences. I just said mine. 190, Annawhite, upendo98, dyt, iyatrustee, cuddlemii and others.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by upendo98(f): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2011
Am not derailing grin

I read in the good book that even the Devil confesses Jesus is Lord but He trembles.
I just felt a tremor go thru this thread!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2011
What does that mean? Can be more clearer please?
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by 190: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2011
Look @ women holding special prayer on the head of the OP

Smh
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Cuddlemii: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2011
satani22:

What does that mean? Can be more clearer please?

@op
Don't fall my hand oh, how a whole evil principality go dey shell like this. Cldnt u just disappear to where a dictionary was and read. Abi u no get universal dictionary?

Wait a min, why nland never honour our visitor, abi dem don forget who u be?

I never tremble anything, show us your ability.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by satani22: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2011
On the contrary, theres no shelling. The missing word or letter is either 'u' or 'you' to have passed as 'can u/you be more clearer please'. Next time calm ur nerves so as not to jump b4 d gun.
back to topic for Jesus' sake
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by upendo98(f): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2011
Back to Normalcy.

I was very naive and silly though I was mature and I thought it was serious. Call it puppy love.
smiley
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by iyatrustee(f): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2011
House of commotion! Wld contribute wen u guys are a bit organised embarassed embarassed
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by Cuddlemii: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2011
Ok 2 instances so dont know which is valid

1) When I was 9 years in pry 6: One guy I met cos of my big mouth but it was all those love letter and puppy love relationship.

2) When I was in Senior sec sch, he was in uni. He was my val and we used to talk a lot on nitel line. My family loved him cos he was very humble and responsible off course they thot we were just friends. He came to visit my mom in the hospital with provision one time. Every christmas till date he brings Food stuffs and provs to my house.

We broke up after a year but still remained best friends. Infact he is like a brother to all my friends and he is the only guy their parents respect. He is a rare gem.
Re: When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like? by iice(f): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2011
Railway crew undecided

Fell in love with Brad when i first saw him in interview with the vampire.  Obviously never dated him.
Fell in love with Johnny when i first saw him in cry baby kiss kiss Was still a wee lil kid Married to him ever since tongue cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEE What Happens When Your Banana Is Not Big Enough [see Photo] / I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / My Husband’s Neighbor Cooks For Him,am I Being Paranoid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.