Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse (16128 Views)

Over 400 People Dead, 1000 Injured As Massive Earthquake Hits Nepal / Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain / Death toll of South Africans Killed In Nigeria Megachurch Collapse rises to 84 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by k0be: 7:02am On Aug 16, 2007
which one be hmmm u con speechless like this cry na only tease i dey tease.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by BABEELOVE(f): 7:05am On Aug 16, 2007
By tormenting me cry
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by k0be: 7:17am On Aug 16, 2007
lol ooh babee noo o, not at all. he no be so o forgive me na.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by BABEELOVE(f): 7:35am On Aug 16, 2007
Who am I not to forgive you cheesy No problem now!!! Who says we cannot solve our "probs" on nairaland kiss
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by k0be: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2007
praise the lord. There is a living God afterall grin.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by BABEELOVE(f): 7:41am On Aug 16, 2007
I say I am serving a living God---No weapon fashioned against me has ever prospered!  Even the Nairaland ones!

you know yourselves!

he he he he he he! grin When you have been falsely accused and unduely harrassed--you take your concerns--put them in an envelope and hand it to God! Just wait and see what happens! Supreme Justice---God fights for his children! ALWAYS!!!! kiss
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by k0be: 7:51am On Aug 16, 2007
No weapon fashioned against you has ever prospered? REALLY!!!
Oh my Chineke, thank God you never met SEUNG-HUI CHO. We might be saying something utterly different right now, lol.

Ohh Miracles! What would I have been without babee my love.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by BABEELOVE(f): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2007
k0be:

No weapon fashioned against you has ever prospered? REALLY!!!
Oh my Chineke, thank God you never met SEUNG-HUI CHO. We might be saying something utterly different right now, lol.

Ohh Miracles! What would I have been without babee my love.

SEUNG-HUI CHO ko!  SUM TIM WONG ni! (something wrong in chinco language) See am recently  Im don tire now!!! grin 

Absolutely nathing!  All this one you have been pretending since.  At least I never hid the fact that I had the "hots" for you.  You just wanted to play hard to get like a "timid" naija guy as usual!  GREAT PRETENDERS in the day---TIGERS at night! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by k0be: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2007
no worry SUM TING will be absolutely WONG when he finds out what you've just typed. Don't forget that the living God is capable of reviving the dead, he might come and pay you a quick visit at your house 2mrrow morning before he heads back to his graveyard.

na so i see am now, abi no be man nature. i just had to go see the pastor. I prayed with him to help me confirm that this love of yours is genuine.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by BABEELOVE(f): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2007
You will have to translate it for "HYM TU SLO"  I am sure you can do that!  I know you are multi-lingual!  Gosh!  You are one "hot mess"! grin

excuse ma french!
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by omoge(f): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2007
God bless America cheesy
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by jejelolatu(f): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2007
god bless my naija
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by osereka(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2007
THE FIRST THING OYINBO DEM DO WEN DEM CAPTURE THE BLACKS WAS TO;
CHANGE THEIR NAME
CHANGE THEIR CULTURE
CHANGE THEIR THINKING

CHANGE OF NAME: FROM MAKINWA TO MACKNTOSH,
FROM AJAKAIYE TO JACKSON E T C
CHANGE OF CULTURE: THEY MAKE THEM DESTROY THEIR IDOLS,
FORGET THEIR WAY OF LIFE, AND ACCEPT THE WAYS OF THE OYINBOS
CHANGE OF THINKING: THEY MAKE THEM BELIEVE WHITE IS SUPREME AND BLACK IS INFERIOR!
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by osereka(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2007
FOR A BLACK MAN TO COME TODAY AND BE PROUD OF
A WHITE MANS LAND IS NOT A SUPRISING THING
is just that they are still NIGGAS!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA MY FATHERS AND MOTHERS LAND
AMIN AMEN ISE AASHE
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2007
osereka,do you need an invitation letter grin
I can send one for just a token.
only $500.
I will do it DHL. grin
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by osereka(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2007
how much is that in naira?
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by omoge(f): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2007
Hhhahaa

babyosisi, get ready to send the western union for the IV letter.

osereka, i won't charge just that you move after staying 6months. (let me get the basement ready) grin
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PawPaw3(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2007
@omoge
omoge:

God bless America cheesy
Why you no go American forum? Abi you don taya for the name nigga? I hope America loves you the way you love them. If they really love you, you won't be here every night with us. If you can't find an American forum, I will give you a link. My sister you be nigga ja re so carry go. Hahahah
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by omoge(f): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2007
isn't it clear by now that I don't like you and your aura that's why i have ignored your post? if it isn't, then i gotta tell you i don't like you so let it rest.

humming and whistling while eating grilled chicken salad

While the storm clouds gather far across the sea,
Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free,
Let us all be grateful for a land so fair,
As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer. "

God Bless America,
Land that I love.

Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PawPaw3(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2007
@omoge
Am going to have a sleepless night because you don't like me. What arrogant oaf you are? I will continue to expose your stupidity nevertheless. Am sorry but am on a roll. Try American forum, and scream God bless America, you will look like a fool. Mumu
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by omoge(f): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2007
if you think using abusive language will make you a man, go on  grin cheesy

happily singing

God bless America

O say, can you see, by the dawn’s early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight
O’er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets’ red glare, the bombs bursting in air
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;

O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave

talking on phone and humming God bless America  grin grin
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2007
ROFL.
why are these people so bent out of shape because we choose to be American and Nigerian?
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by PTH(m): 12:33am On Aug 17, 2007
Either paw-paw is a deportee or he has been denied visa several times. There must be an explanation for this visceral hatred that has nothing to do with patriotism.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by BABEELOVE(f): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2007
Una no dey tire to fight shocked
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2007
@PTH,
I agree with u, sey dey don deport PAW PAW before , either from USA or Europe.
na that don make am turn RAT for naija.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2007
lol.
maybe the guy was deported,he changed his name to kofi then he tried to come through Ghana,they catch am. grin

he become rasta try sneak in from Jamo (Jamaica) they nab am grin

Him come get visa go Mehico (Mexico) waka 40 days and 40 nights through snake infested deserts and underground trails,get people to carry him for back,swim across the rio grande reach near El paso Texas,they grab am.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by omoge(f): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2007
LOL  grin grin grin grin grin you all wan kill me with laughter.

Babyosisi, oh my waist wan broke with your post. very likely  grin grin arizona desert too.

God bless America  grin cheesy
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2007
@Omoge and Babyosisi.

PAW PAW, wan enter USA. dey deported am,
he change his name to KOFI , Ghana catch am,
he go try JAMIACA and MEXICO, dem Grab am,
he come here, no body won see am.
e bi like sey PAW PAW dey possessed by DEMONS.
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by omoge(f): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2007
hehehehehe willywilly lol

God bless America grin
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2007
@Omoge,
God bless America and me too
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by omoge(f): 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2007
we are already blessed wink my friend.

God bless America
Re: 9 Killed, 60 Injured Yesterday In US Bridge Collapse by osereka(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2007
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/6929909.stm
which one of you do this? AMERICANISED NAIJAS
GOD BLESS NAIJA MI FADA AND MODA AND MI HOME
AAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court / Russian Ambassador Says Poland Blocked His Embassy's Bank Accounts / Denmark, Italy Expel 45 Russian Diplomats. Denmark 15, Italy 30.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.