Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (21407 Views)

Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka - Insiders / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by namfav(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2011
ZnO:

What favoritism? You favor sharia, others favor beauty contest? Isn't that equal, even if opposite?

You people have been ruling Nigeria since, is that also favoritism or it is a no-go area?

as i said, enjoy your pageant, are you sure the hq are not in the se though?
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by aieromon(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2011
Congrats to her even though i wanted Miss Bayelsa to nick it.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ZnO: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2011
namfav:

as i said, enjoy your pageant, are you sure the hq are not in the se though?

Why don''t you read up on the organization of the beauty pageant. I doubt if any Igbo is involved at the decision making level. Plus, it is based in Lagos.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nayah(f): 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2011
Without make up she's much better but Miss Bayelsa has the level fror International competition she was the best and my favourite, but anyway Congrats Miss Taraba smiley
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by YoruIgbo(m): 3:24am On Jun 27, 2011
I think the organisers needs to look at another competion for Yorubas to win e.g BYGN -Biggest Yansh Girl In Nigeria because with that you can guarantee a yoruba winner minus that, only Igbo girls will be winning it 95% of time as they are the prettiest people in Nigeria grin
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ayinba1(f): 3:31am On Jun 27, 2011
Lol ^^^^^
btw I am yorooooba!

Guess we have better pursuits than fake hair and ghoulish makeup!
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by mensdept: 3:54am On Jun 27, 2011
ZnO:

Because northern muslim girls cannot do beauty competition due to sharia, Igbo girls take their place. BTW, those IGBO girls live in the northern states they represent.

You cannot eat your cake (sharia) and have it (beauty contest). Got it now?

IS this true? I mean, to be "Miss Gobe" or "Miss Taraba", does that mean those states had a beauty pageant and the winner THEN went on to MBGN? If not, then who are deceiving?
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by ZnO: 4:12am On Jun 27, 2011
mens dept:

IS this true? I mean, to be "Miss Gobe" or "Miss Taraba", does that mean those states had a beauty pageant and the winner THEN went on to MBGN? If not, then who are deceiving?

Actually, Taraba is not a sharia state. They just don't have beauty.lol
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Obiagu1(m): 4:12am On Jun 27, 2011
All the Igbo girls from North are too black.
Northern sun don hammer dem well well.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nnenna1(f): 4:26am On Jun 27, 2011
Obiagu1:

All the Igbo girls from North are too black.
Northern sun don hammer dem well well.

What is the aversion to dark skin supposed to mean? I find this weird coming from an African.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by mensdept: 4:31am On Jun 27, 2011
So how does the so-called MBGN work? A bunch of girls get on stage and are given saches that say Miss this and Miss that, whereas no beauty pageant took place in that particular state?

Or does anyone actually know?
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Obiagu1(m): 4:51am On Jun 27, 2011
Nnenna1:

What is the aversion to dark skin supposed to mean? I find this weird coming from an African.

There's no aversion, don't get me wrong. Igbos are not often too dark, we are not Sudanese, we are mostly fair, brown, to dark brown. Even in the East, we call those that are too dark "blackie" and those that are too fair "yellow/Oyibo" but the proportion of those "blackie" are way too low.

Miss Taraba's colour makes her look missed, half Igbo/half Idoma, due to her shiny black tone.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by 190: 5:20am On Jun 27, 2011
she is too OLD and has pimples

she should go and get married

and leave all these stuff for younger girls undecided
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by repogirl1: 5:39am On Jun 27, 2011
It seems true that they all look old even the winner. But can there be mature 18-21 year old girls out there who can coordinate themselves well in an international situation? Not really. So they pick all these more matured girls who can withstand the pressure of fame.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by mkpologwu(m): 5:42am On Jun 27, 2011
Hi mods,
Pls deport these Ibo chics back to their country!
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by 190: 5:54am On Jun 27, 2011
repo girl:

It seems true that they all look old even the winner. But can there be mature 18-21 year old girls out there who can coordinate themselves well in an international situation? Not really. So they pick all these more matured girls who can withstand the pressure of fame.

How can a 35year old be thinking of Miss Nigeria when she should be at her husbands

this one don carry BELLE tire grin grin
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by EzeUche1(m): 5:58am On Jun 27, 2011
This was basically an Igbo pageant.  grin

Igbo girls of all colors are beautiful.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by member479760: 6:10am On Jun 27, 2011
if no bi Igbo, then na quota system.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 27, 2011
Let me correct some ignorant people here:

1. They're not represent any state. The people who win the first rounds are disbursed amongst states. They were not originally representing those states.

2. Most of these are not even pretty at all. And we know what happens behind closed doors.

3. They only beauties in this contest was ms. Abia/ the bini girl that was chosen to represent Ekiti/ and Ms. Ondo.

4. And we know most of the girls that go to all these pageants are Igbos, if Northern women or Yoruba women really want to compete, the pageant would not be 99.9% Igbos.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 27, 2011
BTW, Most of NL girls such as Missy B could have beaten ms taraba. In my close-to-best, I'd have beaten her hands down cool
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2011
mens dept:

So how does the so-called MBGN work? A bunch of girls get on stage and are given saches that say Miss this and Miss that, whereas no beauty pageant took place in that particular state?

Or does anyone actually know?

Most of them are Lagos girls. The ones that won are each assigned a state. That's how it rolls.

There's no way an Ekiti state would let a non-Ekiti represent us, we get too much beauties in that state. And most Northern women are not allowed to run since one of the contest contains beach wears.

I was actually expecting Abia to win. . . . or maybe she's just photogenic.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by EzeUche1(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Most of them are Lagos girls. The ones that won are each assigned a state. That's how it rolls.

There's no way an Ekiti state would let a non-Ekiti represent us, we get too much beauties in that state. And most Northern women are not allowed to run since one of the contest contains beach wears.

I was actually expecting Abia to win. . . . or maybe she's just photogenic.

Abia should have won. We have good genes.

Would you like to mix our genes? wink
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 27, 2011
EzeUche!:

Abia should have won. We have good genes.

Would you like to mix our genes? wink

No, I've seen Abia men in my campus and they're far from cute grin
I heard Igbo men were cute, but I see the opposite. It must be the long distance from apku wink
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by EzeUche1(m): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

No, I've seen Abia men in my campus and they're far from cute grin
I heard Igbo men were cute, but I see the opposite. It must be the long distance from apku  wink

You already seen me and I know I did not disappoint.

I still want that Aro-Ekiti hybrid. Lets make it happen. wink
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2011
EzeUche!:

You already seen me and I know I did not disappoint.

I still want that Aro-Ekiti hybrid. Lets make it happen. wink

Hmm, cant happen.
Because you're so fineeeeee and so did not disappoint (roll eyes), I've made it my principle not to mess with men that are sooo fine (roll eyes). kiss
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 27, 2011
Me and my efik friends were chatting today. . . . is it true that hausa/fulani men are sooo fine? cheesy
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by EzeUche1(m): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Hmm, cant happen.
Because you're so fineeeeee and so did not disappoint (roll eyes), I've made it my principle not to mess with men that are sooo fine (roll eyes). kiss

You are simply fighting the inevitable.  wink
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 27, 2011
EzeUche!:

You are simply fighting the inevitable.  wink

Anything is inevitable in an imagination.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by EzeUche1(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2011
^^^

Nope I will be leaving for Nigeria around that date, but my brother is going to it.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2011
still think abia or borno should have won, well done to her though smiley
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2011
EzeUche!:

^^^

Nope I will be leaving for Nigeria around that date, but my brother is going to it.
So NL will be taking a break from you? God is good.

Take a lot of pictures and post it on NL.

ibkaye:

still think abia or borno should have won, well done to her though smiley

Same here.

Taraba must have done something because that chic no fine.
Re: Miss Taraba , Sylvia Nduka Is The Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria by EzeUche1(m): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

So NL will be taking a break from you? God is good.

Take a lot of pictures and post it on NL.

I will be staying in Enugu and I will show you the beauty of the Igbo capital.

When are you coming to DC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashanu As Chief-Judge Of Miss United Nation Pageant / Yung6ix Laments Missing $1,000 Designer Belt / Marriage Crash: “let Me Carry My Shame,” Ubi Franklin Tells A Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.