Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. (14049 Views)

I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / To go or stay in naija / Should I Travel Out Of Nigeria To USA Or Stay In Lagos To Start My Music Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by Hamsongee07: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Good day everyone, I am a biz owner,not doing bad in this country and I wanted Investing More in the country but am scared because of the insecurity in the country and the way they are killing people for rituals, that's why am considering also leaving the country, Another advantage here is that there is alot of opportunities here, I want to put my energy in one of the two, consider the fact election is coming we don't know who will be out next president and how is he going to tackle the insecurity we have in the country and going to revive the country, I need your Advice pls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by thorpido(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
The abroad you have as an option,what do you want to go and do there?Do you have a job prospect or you're just looking to go and hustle?

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by Hamsongee07: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
To work aboard

2 Likes

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by silverlinen(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Abroad ni sure plug aje
Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by MrAnele(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Travel out.
Travel out.
Travel out.
Travel out.

Nigeria is gone. No be just talk, na fact. If you doubt me just look at the set of people wey don line up to rule come 2023.. Th3 country is gone.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by FreeStuffsNG: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Invest more.
You can diversify and increase your income stream. Fund your travel for leisure from ROI.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

1 Share

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by OLLYBEE24: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

japa japa

2 Likes

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by nairaman66(m): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Tight decision!

1 Like

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by pen2(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hamsongee07:
Good day everyone, I am a biz owner,not doing bad in this country and I wanted Investing More in the country but am scared because of the insecurity in the country and the way they are killing people for rituals, that's why am considering also leaving the country, Another advantage here is that there is alot of opportunities here, I want to put my energy in one of the two, consider the fact election is coming we don't know who will be out next president and how is he going to tackle the insecurity we have in the country and going to revive the country, I need your Advice pls.
Since you’re well established here, I think it’s better to stay. You can afford to travel whenever you need to, especially as a result of a national emergency that we pray doesn’t happen.

5 Likes

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by VEXT: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Abeg handover the business to me...

4 Likes

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by ufotty2001: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
If you really want to Know that Nigeria is not a country. Just randomly select 20 people around you. You will see that 95% are living below $50-$100 per Month.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by kelvyn7: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
shocked na wa for you o...Japa ni!!!

When you are there, you can still invest in the country!

Its like some of us don't yet understand the alarm that is blowing in the country shocked

very soon, 3 to 4 of your friends will inform you that they have travelled out...then you will understand better.

9 Likes

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by jojo1415: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
My brother if I see 9 months pregnant visa...I Don port oooh

13 Likes

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by Investorozay: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
travel and invest abroad

1 Like

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hamsongee07:

Stay here make money here keep your money in forex (Naira will always fall) and enjoy your money abroad. Nigeria is effed up but the feeling you get here you will not get anywhere else. if you are making enough money you can always travel out to de-stress, go and come...it is the best of both worlds!! Organize your business so that it functions even if you arent around.

6 Likes

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by jojo1415: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nigeria is not worth dieing in talkless of dieing for....bro jakpa comot

3 Likes

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by McGg: 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
You can still lay your eggs here and monitor them from abroad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by badbreathcure101: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Something I ve seen my entire life happened today. My street, and another 4 street was robbed this morning 5am. The robbers started from street a and when someone screamed ole and everyone rushed there, the other 3streets were already being robbed.

Bro JAPA
U HERE WHAT I SAID, JAPA!
EVEN ME I'M KIND OF SCARED TO GO TO MY OFFICE. I'M INDOORS LIKE THIS.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by ibechris(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Na only u dey face insecurity for Nigeria?

If that is your only reason,u need to read more about organ harvesting countries.

America and most developed countries are no exception to this.

Face your business and grow in what u do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by chukwuibuipob: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
sad Travel abroad without plan sad
Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by CocoaOla: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nigeria is a nonsense country

Sane and quality of life of abroad is now becoming cheaper than poor stupid country called Nigeria

Fraudulent government of Nigeria enslaving people

2 Likes

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by phemmyfour: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hamsongee07:
Leave the Country...the economy isn't getting better anytime soon

2 Likes

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by LagosNissan: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Your question has no answer. There is no guarantee anywhere.

People will advise you based on their own perspective.

There is opportunity cost for whatever decision

8 Likes

Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by dake40(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Y
Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by Olam09(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
2nd option i rather invest here in Nigeria.
Re: Travel Aboard Or Stay In Nigeria To Invest More. by Winsolution: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
You better stay back and build your business, dangote is still here building more wealth.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghost Worker Jailed For Six Years / How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria / How Do You Survive As An Artist In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.