Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

“My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him (41379 Views)

Hushpuppi: We've Been Contacted By FBI To Arrest Kyari, Says EFCC / Haliru Alhassan Is Dead! Former Minister Of Health Has Died / Fowler Replies Kyari, Says Recession, Oil Price Affected Tax Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by aminulive: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Embattled Police Officer, Abba kyari has claimed that his health has deteriorated badly since his detention by the National Drug law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA.

POLITICS NIGERIA gathered that Kyari, a deputy commissioner of Police, dragged the Federal Government to court seeking his release. it would be recalled that Kyari was arrested last week and handed over to the NDLEA over his involvement in Cocaine Trafficking.

Kyari entered hot water after he attempted to bribe an NDLEA agent with $61,000 to facilitate the release of 17 KG of seized Cocaine. He was arrested alongside four others.

In the suit marked FHC/ABJ/CS/182/22, Kyari is praying the court to compel the NDLEA to grant him bail on health grounds, pending the hearing and determination of his fundamental right enforcement application.

The request was however turned down by the Presiding Judge, Justice Inyang Ekwo who noted that the suit contained some allegations that would require the government's response.

“Upon studying the process of the Applicant and averments in support thereon, I am of the opinion that the Respondent should be put on notice”.

Justice Ekwo ordered that all the relevant processes should be served on the Federal Government and adjourned the case to February 24th.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-my-health-has-deteriorated-abba-kyari-says-as-court-refuses-to-order-release/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
What's this man saying.. cheesy
Pls how many days have you spent tho? undecided
Looks like something ain't right somewhere.. cheesy

Look if you are found guilty then no mercy for you.. wink
Mynd44 can you imagine.. grin grin cheesy wink

181 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by tutudesz: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Oga police dey get health issue grin

210 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Ayoola171(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Abba kyari has claimed that his health has deteriorated badly since his detention by the National Drug law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA.

Consequences of our actions are inevitable.
If you know how to do good; continue.
If you are rooted in bad habits; continue as well.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
I just realised that I have nothing to type here.
cool cool cool cool

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by LordGuru1: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
shocked Hawt!!! I made you heard!
Nas about to feature this Vaccine Rap Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0D9mttmwYg

Watch, Like, Share!
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by DemMannaScam: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Galatians 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by thanksjosh005: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
It is well
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Mophor: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Issokay!!!

Wetin mk Sunday Igboho & Nnamdi Kanu come talk/do?

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by zeenoaustin(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nice one he deserves it

9 Likes

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Lordbinsmar: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
grin
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by iambabaG: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Did he even have the right to tell us this shit

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by maticar: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
LOL

only 4days your health spoil, you must be a little bit mad

His lawyer no try for this format oo

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by blackmantis: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
So soon....

8 Likes

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6996196/giveaway-2-winners-10-each/1 help me like my comment.. ihatebuhariwith
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Baawaa(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Good to hear this from him, and you guys can detained innocent souls without looking back,some die in detention.
Abba kyari should be transfer to Nnamdi Kanu prison so they can reason together grin

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
All of a sudden your health has deteriorated,

You are only being served a taste of your medicine.

Those people you Locked up in jail, Yes those innocent ones, did you think about them, or their health.

if your health is deteriorating, we'll get you a doctor in detention,

Peace

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by moscobabs(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
angry
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by aboyaji(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2022

3 Likes

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Emuforlife1: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Werey.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by abobote: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Thief with moral

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
The tendency of Nigerians to always play the health card to manipulate the judiciary is just ridiculous.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by codedearner(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Evans dey there since, no quarrel.
You never use 1 week, u don dey shout. Ajebo criminal

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by BF69BF: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
They'll soon release this guy.

He'll work out free very soon, no be this zoo again?

5 Likes

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Olamilekxy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
This life ehn. I'm sure he's collecting VIP treatment and yet he's complaining.

Lmao

23 Likes

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by jackdaniels(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
This man should be extriadicted to the US abeg..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by InaNla(f): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ole barawo!

5 Likes

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by bigdammyj: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Broken record...... Same old story
Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by Perfecttouchade: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
grin grin our lord's prayer

1 Like

Re: “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him by 1stHooligan(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Do the crime and do the time. Let the court be the judge

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Lecturers Protest Unpaid Salaries (Photo) / Arase Commissions Police Dogsl Breeding Centre- Photos / Obasanjo's National Coalition Launches In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.