Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview (52138 Views)

A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / NNPC Job Scam. / Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by lastpage: 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2011
@Mkpologwu
Even your handle "sounds Igo-ish"! Never heard that sound coming from anywhere else.
[Quote] from: lastpage on Today at 12:31:50 AM
THIS IS WHAT IS STILL KILLING THIS COUNTRY, AFTER 50YRS OF INDEPENDENCE!

No wonder we are saddled with mediocres, people without a clue, running our country aground, all in the name of "Federal Character"!

If we are actually "ONE NIGERIA", why cant we have the best brains amongst us, running the show, irrespective of where they come from?

We have tried it in football and it worked (at least not so brazenly, at times, the team like the current women team in Germany, is 70-80% Igbo, and who gives a hoot, as long as they deliver?), why cant we try this on other forms of our national life?

The only reason "Private Enterprises" like GTBank, MTN, e.t.c are successful is because they dont give a hoot about your state of origin, they give a hoot about what you have in your head, what the best men out there can bring to their bottom-line, Period!
Why must we keep giving inept people or sore losers whose performance is below par, an undue advantage?

Do we wonder why we are having a failed state on our laps?

BTW: This is nothing against the candidates, l wish you all the best. Be calm and collected.

@Mkpologwu:

Sidan dia dey cry! Me I thank God say I come from a northern state, which guarantees me a place even with my poor performance!!!
[/quote]

I no dey siddon dey cry at all! I was one of the first set of people employed at LNG in Bonny in 1990, so there is nothing like "siddon dey cry" in my case! grin Av seen it all, believe me.
Yea, l know peeps like you, you thrive in mediocrity because you're empty (no pun intended).

God help you sha, you might one day have to manage your own business, after govt/NNPC work is no longer challenging, what will you offer yourself then? The same mediocrity of course! grin grin wink
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by kings33(m): 12:38am On Jul 01, 2011
Hey syenite, I cant explain in words my gratitude. however, thank you so much. About what to bring with us: my BSc. cert isnt ready, still using my statement. also I use my NECO not WAEC. please let me know my situation.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by jikjimmy: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2011
What is the pay pack like for both experienced and grad
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by JahMan1: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2011
@comprende,
Atleast I have seen a second person with such challenge of a case study like myself.
What position did u apply for?
Years of experience if EH?
State of origin if Nigerian?(lolz)
Case study topic?, This will enable me know if they are duplicating the same case study.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by SpaceAngel: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2011
i don't work in the oil sector but am an engineer and was asked to do an 8 slide presentation on ways to improve operational efficiency of a field. This is part of the email for my job invitation. wonder how to defend this.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by comprende: 6:57am On Jul 02, 2011
If you got a case study,lets brainstorm together!

Please when you email, include your course of study, position you applied for and state of origin, lol
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Ganiyyah(f): 3:42am On Jul 03, 2011
One thing just came to my notice when I looked @ my NNPC invitation letter. The forms of identificatn to be presented- Driver's license, national I.D or international p/port- NO OTHER FORM OF IDENTIFICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED! That means they wont give the grace of one using voter's card (or anythin like that) like they did during the test. So peeps, pls make sure you have @least one of the forms of identification listed above.
2ndly, pls i'll appr anybody that can help me out with this: Hw many Clinics does NNPC have? Under what subsidiary and how do they operate? Pls help out.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by motorola4u: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2011
Does anybody have a copy of the newspaper with the different job titles and there descriptions? its is needed for those of us that want are experienced graduates.can u pls send to my email add: morolaoluwa@yahoo.com
God bless you
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by comprende: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2011
@spaceangel,

I assume you must have applied for a position as a well engineer or production technologist or you studied petroleum engineering.

You should get somebody who is a well engineer or production technologist to give you the basics of improving oil well production i.e. Work over options, well stimulation and improving surface treatment facilities.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by biolabee(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2011
does anyone know what nnpc's average starting salary is?
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by omeigho: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2011
Good day, house i actually applied for experience hire during the application process but am yet to receive any means of communication from NNPC. Anybody in the house has an idea of what the recruitment process entails for experience applicant. i need your response asap. Thanks.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by doctorfox: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2011
Please ensure that you have a well designed CV before applying for positions like these or you won't receive any response.
This position was posted well over two weeks ago.

Also, if you are to get a chance at being interviewed you need to apply early enough to show that you are at least a serious minded candidate.
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by flouxy: 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2011
@Jahman,

I also got a case study for my interview. Its about an oil and gas company that has just found weaknesses in her processes and system, blah blah blah, Although i applied for IT position. Any clue
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by omeigho: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2011
The CV i submitted for the application to the best of my knowledge is updated. I can send it to you for critique scrutiny. Thanks
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2011
Ganiyyah:

[color=#000099][/color]
Hmmm, NIGERIA! or do I say NIGERIANS!?
First, I'd like to show gratitude and appreciation to the author, for giving us clues as to what to expect.
2ndly, pls Nigerians, Federal character or not, what we need are people that will effect a change when they get there. In a way, I agree with those that said the opportunity shld be given to those who truly deserve it Yes, there's no disputing that but who doesnt? What if our 'super intelligent person' isn't honest, God fearing? Coupled up with the fact that with time, money and power corrupts? Have we forgotten the 'Nigerian factor'? Where an Ibo man, a Yoruba man or a Hausa man will strive so hard to see that federal projects in his region obtains approval before any other? In the light of this, I feel the best thing is what has been done, QUOTA SYSTEM where each state will have equal rights when national issues arise. If only we had a united Nigeria where you want for me what u want for yourself, may be issues like these won't come up.
Remember, the oil sector is the bedrock of our economy.
Let's rise up together and make this nation better.
PEACE!!!

I support the idea of zoning in this case coz we all know that NNPC is a national cake. the 6 geopolitical zone should/must partake and take their portion home morever whoever that succeeded in the aptitude test (without using mtn extra connect plan) is above average coz the exam with the time factor was something else. shikina
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by emiye(m): 12:08am On Jul 06, 2011
Learnt the NNPC towers in Abuja is heavy guarded, Pencilled as one of Boko haram's next targets.? How true is this ooooo?
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by otuwe(f): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2011
I have done my own interview (for GT tho)

It went very well and they were quite impressed.

Just make sure your CV is very eye catching or they will get bored

Plenty soldiers were there cos of the boko haram threat. So no Be small Searching

But all in all it was good and I hope to hear from them soon

Basically just know the structure of NNPC and know how your discipline relates to the organisaation chikena

All the best guys
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by biolabee(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2011
all d best otuwe

biolabee:

does anyone know what nnpc's average starting salary is?

Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by kings33(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2011
Hi Otuwe, wish you all the best. how long did you spend on
the interview?
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by kings33(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2011
Can anyone help. What is NNPC's core business? how many Business subsidiaries does NNPC have? seen conflicting numbers even within NNPC site
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by kosulaiman: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2011
Thanks for the timely information. Cheers
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by taioluv: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2011
Good day house,wishin all of us success in dis interview.pls wat does a person like myself with urban and regional planning as a field of discipline have to offer nnpc.
However,I have been workin as a financial analyst in a logistic for the past 2yrs.shld I emphasized more on dis my current job postion than my discipline? mind u I have done research on wat my discipline can offer oil and gas sector and found nothing.
House,ur quick response to this will be highly appreciated as my interview is next week,Thanks
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by jabdata: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2011
Peeps has anyone been to the interview panel. Any experiences. Please kindly help
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by bimbolats: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2011
Im still a student running a part time programme, i study INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT. I want to know if i will have a chance to get interviewed, the pay does'nt matter, what matters most is a steping stone. Please reply me on my email address cause i use my phone. Thank you as you respond.
abimbolaolatoye@yahoo.com
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by shemy: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2011
Hello,
Please i have not seen any case study from these pple o, i've written to the company using the enquiry email in the interview letter, no reponse yet. PLEASE WHAT DO I DO .
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by Raymonwell(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2011
Pls house any body that has the ideal on wht dey can ask us in an interview in GTASSURANCE, cos I av interview with dem 2morow mornin by 11a.m, and dis is my 1st interview in my life. Pls! If u no, ur comments will b so apreciate by me. Tanks
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by kesoyin: 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2011
@comprende , Have u gotten ur case study?
What field of study did you apply for?
My interview is 19th july. best to luck to u
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by earthrealm(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2011
check the spam/junk folder of ur mail. the email invite and presentation topic should be there
or send email to nnpcrecruitment@phillipsconsulting.net stating ur ''full name/experienced hire candidate'' in the subject field

shemy:

Hello,
Please i have not seen any case study from these pple o, i've written to the company using the enquiry email in the interview letter, no reponse yet. PLEASE WHAT DO I DO .
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by sonyad: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2011
Dear all,
My interwiew time is 6pm, just wondering if i am alone on this or are there others with similar interview time?
Please respond if u have a similar interview time
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by jiggo(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2011
@sonyad,
kindly let us know what u faced at the panel? what position? GT or Experienced?
Re: What To Expect In The NNPC Job Interview by fidelism: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2011
pls can those who av been interviewd brief us how it was? Be godly pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Immigration Service Is Recruiting! / SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai / Pls Who Knows About This Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.