Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions (34792 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by olugabbie(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Russia's President Vladimir Putin is to recognise breakaway regions of Ukraine, the Kremlin says
He told the French and German leaders of his plans in a phone call, saying he would sign a decree.
The Russian President has ignored the warning of sanctions by the West and will recognise the independence of two self-declared breakaway regions this evening.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by Saifullah01: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
I think Putin has outsmarted the West. Ask me how

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by Hanibbal(m): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
There was a country called Ukraine cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by Hanibbal(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Saifullah01:
I think Putin has outsmarted the West. Ask me how

As in that Putin knows the game well well. He is very smart. Always outsmarting the West. He used the threat of invasion to distract them meanwhile those region trying to break away is what he had plans for. Sai Putin grin

182 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by dapoRead: 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by useni1: 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Coward America is playing with fire and fire will burn America

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by Saifullah01: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hanibbal:

As in that Putin knows the game well well. He is very smart. Always outsmarting the West. He used the threat of invasion to distract them meanwhile those break away regions is what he had plans for. Sai Putin grin
That might not be his end game, he might still be interested in invasion but no one knows when or how, that is why Western intelligence has resorted to what I can only characterise as "confused medley" or guesswork

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by seunny4lif(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Now, if Ukraine try to use military force, they will face the same thing that Georgia military faced in 2008.
Putin calls Ukrainian territories as “a gift from the Bolsheviks”
Lenin created the mess but Putin will fix it now

The battle of Helm's Deep is over; the battle for Middle Earth is about to begin."

Whoever does not want to negotiate with Lavrov will negotiate with Gen Shoigu

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by Firstcitizen: 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
It was a game of chess. The Americans never saw this coming

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by scully95: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
This is the Georgia 2.0 I was lecturing one(sanpipita) anglozoo wanabe fanboy on here https://www.nairaland.com/6989076/russia-finally-invades-ukraine-fires#110278149 What it means - This will give Russia the power to send in peacekeepers. All the leaders in Donbass have to do is write a letter asking Russia for help. Lobtan! Conflict will remain frozen as the Anglozionist empire cannot afford to even lose half of Ukraine's pie.

OP: It's not to recognise anymore. Russia has officially recognised Donbass, republic of Lugansk and Donestk as sovereign nations.

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by Mooh247: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
That is what happens when a former KGB , MI6 or CIA agent becomes a President .. unlike US voting the likes of Joe Biden and Buffon Trump

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by edmaraja: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
And Neither Ukraine or NATO can do anything about it

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by Saifullah01: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Firstcitizen:
It was a game of chess. The Americans never saw this coming
My guy bone that thing, the Americans are also "shege" in this game. I think their mistake was to think Russia won't see through their "shege" or at least not this soon.

To many the cold War ended in the 90's, but that is the ingenuity of the Americans- making you believe that.

11 Likes

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
It was never about NATO.

Putin wants the soviet union back.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by kponkedenge(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Both Donetsk and Luhansk are majority speaking Russian regions inside of Ukraine, I wonder what will happen now.... considering the EU is against the move.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hanibbal:

As in that Putin knows the game well well. He is very smart. Always outsmarting the West. He used the threat of invasion to distract them meanwhile those break away regions is what he had plans for. Sai Putin grin

It is not in anyway funny he will invade Ukraine he annexed Crimea and wants to do something similar here if he gets his way other former USSR states will form part of his territory very soon.

Did you listen to his speech?this is a dictator talking.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by seunny4lif(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
edmaraja:
And Neither Ukraine or NATO can do anything about it
Putin was right because Ukraine got many free land from Russia after Ukraine joined USSR.
Now, Russia want those lands back.
Turkey took part of Cyprus and all NATO did was make noises.
Israel took part of Syria

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by olugabbie(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
In few hours from now, Russia will likely send lightly armed Russian troops into the Donbas. Something similar to the little green men, that were sent to Crimea.

One thing people don't know about Puttin is how smart he is. He does not gamble. He knew very well that he will get what he want. He is a master planner. Every event that is unfolding now has been carefully and well planned.

Now it is clear that Ukraine will never join NATO.

61 Likes

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
olugabbie:
In few hours from now, Russia will likely send lightly armed Russian troops into the Donbas. Something similar to the little green men, that were sent to Crimea.

One thing people don't know about Puttin is how smart he is. He does not gamble. He knew very well that he will get what he want. He is a master planner. Every event that is unfolding now has been carefully and well planned.

He is not smart you people should wake up it was never about NATO.

Putin wants the soviet union back and if he gets Ukraine he is coming for other former states of the USSR.

If the US and its allies don't respond swiftly and stop deceiving themselves about diplomacy Putin is going to invade sovereign nations because he does not believe in their right to exist that is dictatorship nobody should laud this

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by useni1: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
It was never about NATO.

and communist USSR will come back..nothing paper tiger America and NATO can do about it

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
seunny4lif:

Putin was right because Ukraine got many free land from Russia after Ukraine joined USSR.
Now, Russia want those lands back.
Turkey took part of Cyprus and all NATO did was make noises.
Israel took part of Syria

Putin will not stop at Ukraine you lots should stop deceiving yourselves.

He does not believe that former states of the USSR have a right to exist independently of Russia this is not okay and this is a threat to world peace.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by olugabbie(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
It was never about NATO.

I don't think so. The Soviet Union is gone forever. The baltic state are now part of NATO. What Puttin wants is balance of power in Europe. If NATO continue to expand. The Russian influence in the eartern Europe and Europe at large will disintegrate.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by Saifullah01: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
olugabbie:

Trust me this conflict is not about the Ukraine joining NATO. The Americans know it. The Russians know it. And if you know, you know.

NATO is already at Russia's backyard, they don't need to be in Ukraine. Ukraine is just a smokescreen both US and Russia are using. In his speech Putin alluded to the Baltic states.- Trust me he wants them out of there too.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by seunny4lif(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Putin will not stop at Ukraine you lots should stop deceiving yourselves.

He does not believe that former states of the USSR have a right to exist independently of Russia this is not okay and this is a threat to world peace.
Tell me another story

9 Likes

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
useni1:
and communist USSR will come back..nothing paper tiger America and NATO can do about it

If only you could take out time to read on the USSR or watch videos on YouTube you would not be praying and hoping for such I am very sure that you would support Nazi Germany coming back right?

You people should use your head for once.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by Appleyard(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
AmazonTopaz:
It was never about NATO.

You sound too hysterical! The Soviet Union is long dead and gone, and is never coming back. Stick with that. cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
seunny4lif:

Tell me another story

I am not into your silly propaganda if you so much love Russia or do not value democracy you can be on your next flight to Russia and worship the Stalins and Lenins of this world.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Appleyard:
You sound too hysterical! The Soviet Union is long dead and gone, and is never coming back. Stick with that. cheesy

Well I am not Putin listen to his speech he dreams about it everyday and in his head he sees that as a possibility.

And a dictator will go to any lengths to achieve that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Saifullah01:

Trust me this conflict is not about the Ukraine joining NATO. The Americans know it. The Russians know it. And if you know, you know.
Gbam.
It is bigger than that.
Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
I said it!! Russian will make a fool of USA. Oya make USA show their hypo-crazy.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by seunny4lif(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

I am not into your silly propaganda if you so much love Russia or do not value democracy you can be on your next flight to Russia and worship the Stalins and Lenins of this world.
You know nothing
You want me to believe Russia is the problem right?
Tell that to those countries the USA have destroyed.

You think USA cared about democracy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Saudi killed a press man inside her embassy in Turkey, what did your democrazy country did?
USA biggest allies in Africa and ME are military head of state

Uganda
Egypt

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
olugabbie:

I don't think so. The Soviet Union is gone forever. The baltic state are now part of NATO. What Puttin wants is balance of power in Europe. If NATO continue to expand. The Russian influence in the eartern Europe and Europe at large will disintegrate.

Go and listen to Putin's speech.
Stop sympathising with dictator Putin, Ukraine is an independent state to decide what it wants Putin is loathing why the USSR broke and does not believe in their rights to independence it is not about NATO he wants the soviet union.

If Russia was so good and kept to the part of their agreement former USSR states will not want to align with the west or NATO.

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Russia Takes Over Azovstal Plant As 962 Ukrainian Soldiers Surrender (Video) / Robert Mugabe Sacked By Zanu-PF, Replaced By Emmerson Mnangagwa / USS Fitzgerald Damaged By The Crash, Seven Crew Members Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.